Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,046 members, 7,799,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. (8052 Views)

What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship / What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? / Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. by Godoverevery: 8:21am On May 23, 2021
Hi guys .... happy Sunday let catch cruise small.
Note: this isn't meant for bashing ladies just to show how majority have lost there dignity.

In the year 2014 I just started working so I met a lady at the eatery where I eat....we became friends (nothing between us) few weeks later i got a call from her one afternoon at work that her mum had being to rushed to the hospital......she was crying and sobering, she requested i help with cash for medical bills. Initially I believe her because she sounded tensed so I told her after closing I will drop close to the hospital to give her what I have since staff bus will pass through there.
Around to 5 I started calling her because our bus move from plant by 5 ,she didn't pick rang her couple of times no answer..... I just told a friend beside me wetin sup , immediately he just told me she might be lying....
So I started getting curious, like two of her brothers are abroad infact she from a very ok home why begging to raise money.... When I got home few mins later she called that where am I ,that she went to get drugs etc apologizing, I told her I was in front of the hospital oooo....
She just told to be going home she would come and collect the money from me ,I insisted on seeing her mum ,she said she doesn't want her family members to know...I told her I just want to greet her mum they won't know about the money.....she cut call.

Few hours later she called that she is in front my gate....I came down and told her I need proof her mum was In the hospital, she tried to throw those emotional blackmails I didn't change my ground....till today I don't why she decided to use her mum for such a big lie because of money.

I have gotten many lie lines just to rip me from ladies , fake project fee, fake pregnancy etc....but this one I typed up is the most shocking (lying your mum is in the hospital just to get money).

Make we laugh small.....guys and ladies share yours.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. by chatinent: 8:24am On May 23, 2021
This topic giggled me up. Has there been a time ladies told the truth to extort money before?

If there is, I am just seeing this allegation for the first time.

9 Likes

Re: Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. by Goldbw122(m): 8:27am On May 23, 2021
A
Re: Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. by chatinent: 8:31am On May 23, 2021
Few hours later she called that she is in front my gate....I came down and told her I need proof her mum was In the hospital, she tried to throw those emotional blackmails I didn't change my ground....till today I don't why she decided to use her mum for such a big lie because of money.

Funnily enough, this brotherman doesn't know he was one of the hundredfold she lies to. Brotherman doesn't know most girls do it for a living... they've verbally killed everyone in their lineage to extort airtime or money.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. by Godoverevery: 8:36am On May 23, 2021
chatinent:

Funnily enough, this brotherman doesn't know he was one of the hundredfold she lies too. Brotherman doesn't know most girls do it for a living... they've verbally killed everyone in their lineage to extort airtime or money.

Bro I weak ..... didn't know she could go to that extent..... funny enough we weren't dating ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. by Freestainworld(m): 8:54am On May 23, 2021
They don't even bother lying to me because immediately they see me, they already know this one is a no go area, I remember one babe who wanted to try her luck those days in the university days, she came to my lodge with her lies, an left by paying part of my school fees, I eat her food for free to I graduated, till today she still ask me how I was able to get into her head to do the silly things she did for me in our school days

8 Likes

Re: Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. by Shedrack777: 9:00am On May 23, 2021
i'll update mine later
Re: Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. by Cholls(m): 9:05am On May 23, 2021
My brother she told me she didn't apply for hostel that she sleeps in the class
Re: Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. by Lalami3232(m): 10:05am On May 23, 2021
Lol grin
Re: Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. by Godada(m): 10:43am On May 23, 2021
tongue
Re: Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:51am On May 23, 2021
You weren't expecting women to have any iota of truth in them do you? especially in their youth days!
80% of everything she has ever told you in total was in plan to exploit what isn't hers to exploit!

3 Likes

Re: Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:12am On May 23, 2021
One once told me she needed money for clearance, someone that had a Benz owner as bf ooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. by Cerebellum: 11:37am On May 23, 2021
One Eleribuu girl told me to I'll start paying her new house rent and buy her phone just because I knacked her hard on our date

Eleribuu girl grin

11 Likes

Re: Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. by Godoverevery: 11:37am On May 23, 2021
Kiddogarcia:
One once told me she needed money for clearance, someone that had a Benz owner as bf ooo
Countless have tried to run me this......u have a bf and you be disturbing me ... some have not even seen before.

2 Likes

Re: Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. by detectivejones: 11:48am On May 23, 2021
chatinent:

Funnily enough, this brotherman doesn't know he was one of the hundredfold she lies too. Brotherman doesn't know most girls do it for a living... they've verbally killed everyone in their lineage to extort airtime or money.

grin @ verbally killed everyone in their lineage

7 Likes

Re: Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. by paulolee(m): 11:55am On May 23, 2021
after sex even with protection. she collected money for contraceptives dt shes feeling semen inside her, I gave her n two weeks letter she asked again for more money for test n abortion pills incase she is pregnant n still sent..
a month letter she finally asked for 25K to run a proper abortion bcoz d contraceptives n pills didn't work n new tests shows dt d baby is still there..
I was very angry n told her to keep d baby n I'll take care of it. she switched off her fone n blocked my number..
months letter, her friend told me dt she was never pregnant n all were just format to get more cash...mary I hope u don change o

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. by Doctorfitz: 11:56am On May 23, 2021
If u have never been told " next week is my birthday" then u just deh start.. Their birthday is always next week me sef no deh hesitate to fix mine on the exact same day...who b mumu grin

36 Likes

Re: Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. by phr0nesis(m): 11:59am On May 23, 2021
Lend me some money.

Just know that money is gone forever

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. by wifin96951: 12:06pm On May 23, 2021
chatinent:

Re: Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. by Godoverevery: 12:07pm On May 23, 2021
phr0nesis:
Lend me some money.

Just know that money is gone forever
This very funny because someone you met online who you haven't seen before will message you .. can you borrow me 3k.

Like how on earth will someone do that.

8 Likes

Re: Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. by Engrgeneral(m): 12:26pm On May 23, 2021
There was this lady i tried dating while i was doing my higher degree, she was in 400L then and she told me i am like a brother to her. I tried all i could but she was like she had a husband already. Fast forward some time in 2019 that she got aware that i did some small travel, she started following me bumper to bumper, but as a sharp guy, i heard that she got jilted by her supposedly husband. Some time last week, she has been calling me and have been like she can't trust guys and all she expected was that i was gonna try again when I told her I am not married yet, she stylishly told me one of her friend is getting married and she hasn't bought the clothes, sh e expected an answer like i was gonna send money, me i just told her God go provide, from that moment, she stopped calling. For her mind, na me be that maga

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. by Polynek(m): 12:26pm On May 23, 2021
Cholls:
My brother she told me she didn't apply for hostel that she sleeps in the class
grin grin grin
Re: Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 23, 2021
Normally na format women dey use extort money from niggas na.

It's all for you to choose whether to be her lovely client or a stubborn one

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. by Polynek(m): 12:29pm On May 23, 2021
paulolee:
after sex even with protection. she collected money for contraceptives dt shes feeling semen inside her, I gave her n two weeks letter she asked again for more money for test n abortion pills incase she is pregnant n still sent..
a month letter she finally asked for 25K to run a proper abortion bcoz d contraceptives n pills didn't work n new tests shows dt d baby is still there..
I was very angry n told her to keep d baby n I'll take care of it. she switched off her fone n blocked my number..
months letter, her friend told me dt she was never pregnant n all were just format to get more cash...mary I hope u don change o
grin grin
Re: Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. by ogkrakkid(m): 12:56pm On May 23, 2021
Doctorfitz:
If u have never been told " next week is my birthday" then u just deh start.. Their birthday is always next week me sef no deh hesitate to fix mine on the exact same day...who b mumu grin

We die here LMFAO. grin

5 Likes

Re: Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. by 9ton(m): 1:29pm On May 23, 2021
Engrgeneral:
There was this lady i tried dating while i was doing my higher degree, she was in 400L then and she told me i am like a brother to her. I tried all i could but she was like she had a husband already. Fast forward some time in 2019 that she got aware that i did some small travel, she started following me bumper to bumper, but as a sharp guy, i heard that she got jilted by her supposedly husband. Some time last week, she has been calling me and have been like she can't trust guys and all she expected was that i was gonna try again when I told her I am not married yet, she stylishly told me one of her friend is getting married and she hasn't bought the clothes, sh e expected an answer like i was gonna send money, me i just told her God go provide, from that moment, she stopped calling. For her mind, na me be that maga

Hahahah��she wan run real street oh nah God still save you shaa base on say you get info about her on time.
Re: Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. by mespusinglez(m): 2:35pm On May 23, 2021
Spaced Booked
Re: Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. by dietola01(m): 2:59pm On May 23, 2021
Na today grin
Re: Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. by Truthabulabula(m): 3:01pm On May 23, 2021
NONe
Re: Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. by Altairx440: 3:36pm On May 23, 2021
I LOVE YOU

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. by Ernerstdavid55(m): 3:45pm On May 23, 2021
grin e shoke
Re: Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. by zed7: 3:54pm On May 23, 2021
My own style is decline when you ask and give when you don't ask. People hardly ask me for money, they just keep hoping that they meet me in a giving mood.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Would You Allow Your Wife To-be Like This On Your Wedding Day? / **Winner Dondave11** Win 500 Naira Airtime, Play The Refiner Game. / Reason Why Black Men Covet The White Man's Woman And Not His Economic Power.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.