Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,842 members, 7,806,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

Farouk Yahaya: 7 Things You Must Know About New Chief Of Army Staff - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Farouk Yahaya: 7 Things You Must Know About New Chief Of Army Staff (6787 Views)

Major-General Farouk Yahaya Poses In His Office (Pictured) / Forceful Retirement Of 10 Top Army Generals Looms As Farouk Yahaya Becomes COAS / Profile Of Major-General Farouk Yahaya (Chief Of Army Staff) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farouk Yahaya: 7 Things You Must Know About New Chief Of Army Staff by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 23, 2021
360degreess:
..So you were expecting him to appoint an ipob terrorist?

Perhaps Buhari should consider appointing ISWAP members since Boko-Haram is no longer the population Northern option. it will save Nigeria from chaos since ISWAP is bigger than BH .
Re: Farouk Yahaya: 7 Things You Must Know About New Chief Of Army Staff by Diamondplus1(m): 1:28pm On May 23, 2021
IT'S REAL!!! Quick money. Cash Cash
DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN EARN FROM N400 TO N8,000 AND EARN OVER N300,000 EVERY MONTH ON NAIRALINK.
https://nairalink.com/ref.php?i=u91829c
You will be paid Directly to your bank acct. everytime you post advert on your WHATSAPP STATUS, INSTAGRAM AND ON TWITTER.
I personally earn N10,000 you can earn More!
REGISTER NOW! https://nairalink.com/ref.php?i=u91829c

Re: Farouk Yahaya: 7 Things You Must Know About New Chief Of Army Staff by SureDesign: 2:30pm On May 23, 2021
OK na
Re: Farouk Yahaya: 7 Things You Must Know About New Chief Of Army Staff by cybersoldiers: 2:35pm On May 23, 2021
360degreess:
Thats good.I told Igbos miscreants who were celebrating the death of COAS that they were wasting their time because Buhari will never appoint an ipobian as COAS..More misery awaits ipob terrorists.

And I tell you if he behaves like Atahiru, he will also die like him.

They are all brothers of Shekau.
Re: Farouk Yahaya: 7 Things You Must Know About New Chief Of Army Staff by mu2sa2: 2:55pm On May 23, 2021
Ipob, esn and other terrorists will be shiiting in the pants now.
Re: Farouk Yahaya: 7 Things You Must Know About New Chief Of Army Staff by Federickson02: 3:06pm On May 23, 2021
This is the man that's in charge of NDA na
He shouldn't be made COAS since he ain't never had enough combat experience undecided
Re: Farouk Yahaya: 7 Things You Must Know About New Chief Of Army Staff by Akpangbo: 3:42pm On May 23, 2021
Chukwute:
President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the appointment of Major General, Danjuma Ali Keffi as the new chief of army staff following the demise of General Attahiru and ten others in an air crash on Friday.

Focus Naija can report that, Danjuma Ali Keffi hails from Nasarawa State and GOC 1 Div Kaduna.

A military source confirming the appointment disclosed that he is a member of 38 Regular Course and trained in Mogadishu Battalion of the Academy. He is also an alumnus of Bangladesh Defense College and GOC 1 Div Kaduna.

President Muhammadu Buhari’ Minister for Humanitarian, Sadiya U. Farouq also confirmed the appointment thus;

ENDING TERRORIST GROUP OF IPOB, HERDMEN AND BOKO HARAM: Danjuma Ali keffi has been appointed as Nigeria chief of army staff.”

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2021/05/23/just-in-president-buhari-appoints-a-new-chief-of-army-staff-from-nasarawa-state-photos/

Fulani go fulani come Nigeria zoo remain.
Re: Farouk Yahaya: 7 Things You Must Know About New Chief Of Army Staff by Oharina(m): 4:06pm On May 23, 2021
This Danjuma Ali Keffi must be a fulani man from Nasarawa.

1 Like

Re: Farouk Yahaya: 7 Things You Must Know About New Chief Of Army Staff by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:27pm On May 23, 2021
Mr. MALAMI hastily appointed this one as replacement for the late COAS....not Buhari
Re: Farouk Yahaya: 7 Things You Must Know About New Chief Of Army Staff by Minjim: 4:36pm On May 23, 2021
Freestainworld:
Ipob are only terrorist group in Nigeria not in the world, I laugh in fulfude

You must be a local champion b4 you can be recognised Internationally.
Re: Farouk Yahaya: 7 Things You Must Know About New Chief Of Army Staff by SugarCake: 4:55pm On May 23, 2021
360degreess:
Thats good.I told Igbos miscreants who were celebrating the death of COAS that they were wasting their time because Buhari will never appoint an ipobian as COAS..More misery awaits ipob terrorists.

It's Weird that ipob is your only problem...na u Sabi sha
Re: Farouk Yahaya: 7 Things You Must Know About New Chief Of Army Staff by shameonyou(m): 5:05pm On May 23, 2021
Freestainworld:
Ipob are only terrorist group in Nigeria not in the world, I laugh in fulfude
keep dreaming about ipob..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ogun Threatens To Take Over Abandoned Lands Used As Dumpsites / No Bomb Explosion At Izombe Market, Vehicle Was Set On Fire - Imo Police / Post Election Crisis-- Acn Chieftain Assassinated In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.