Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

What's The Future Of A Nigerian Youth Tomorrow - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's The Future Of A Nigerian Youth Tomorrow (331 Views)

Obasanjo To Nigerian Youth: Tomorrow May Never Come / Future Of Nigeria Not In Naira And Kobo –abdullahi / Nigerian Youth Kneels As Senator Akpabio Inspects His Campaign Shirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Future Of A Nigerian Youth Tomorrow by Illuminatiship(m): 9:21am On May 23, 2021
My fellow Nigerians what's our future?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Future Of A Nigerian Youth Tomorrow by Eriokanmi: 9:32am On May 23, 2021
Topic of the day, which deserves to hit the front page. The way things are going , only those in the category of "the survival of the fittest" will make a head way.

My question would be...youths, how can you get your country back and make her better?

The majority of the people we have at the helms ( those who have been ruling and destroying this country since independence) are nearing their graves already. They don't have good plans for this generation and posterity. So long as they and their family members hidden overseas are OK, they give no hoots.

1 Like

Re: What's The Future Of A Nigerian Youth Tomorrow by budaatum: 9:40am On May 23, 2021
You future is whatever you put in the work today to make your future become.

Go look at New Posts and you'd see what some youths are posting today (some are just far too obscene to post so see picture below), and I am absolutely certain you would agree that not all Nigerian youth's futures will be the same.

Re: What's The Future Of A Nigerian Youth Tomorrow by DDDEnterprises: 10:27am On May 23, 2021
Come and check out my future years to come after I travel out of this country. that's my future - out of this fvcking country!

1 Like

Re: What's The Future Of A Nigerian Youth Tomorrow by Admissionclass: 10:39am On May 23, 2021
budaatum:
You future is whatever you put in the work today to make your future become.

Go look at New Posts and you'd see what some youths are posting today (some are just far too obscene to post so see picture below), and I am absolutely certain you would agree that not all Nigerian youth's futures will be the same.
There is more to life than just politics.romance and entertainment is also part of life dont be hypocrital. ipob and igboho that are courageous and determined to challenge this oppressive goverment how well have the encouraged them instead you call them names and proscribe even though deep down we know they are fighting for,they did rise up during endsars what happened after?
Re: What's The Future Of A Nigerian Youth Tomorrow by budaatum: 10:46am On May 23, 2021
Admissionclass:
There is more to life than just politics.romance and entertainment is also part of life ......

And the samples I posted are what you would consider suitable entertainment for a youth who is building a future?

I wish you luck in your future admission class.

(1) (Reply)

Dear Nigerians,i Believe Our Goverment Is Not Ready To Fight Bandit Just Yet / Ayade's Strategic Move To APC Brings Immediate Benefits To Cross River Tourism / I’ll Shock Those Who Want To Bring Down My Govt - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.