Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Hypocrisy Of Domestic Violence...my Question - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hypocrisy Of Domestic Violence...my Question (395 Views)

The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men / Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. / Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hypocrisy Of Domestic Violence...my Question by Godoverevery: 9:58am On May 23, 2021
Am not in support of any man beating is wife but I just don't understand how calm a man is expected to be Everytime is wife abuse and insult him in the house.

Just today a wife was raining curses and insult on her husband.....the man decided to leave the house she locked the door ....told him is going nowhere, on trying to the get the key from her she torn is shirt shouting he must beat her, infact she was daring him hitting his chest.
Eventually he beat her and everyone is blaming the man and am here thinking what is he meant to do.

Alot of men experience this alot at home...(I have experience it before)..the society label men who beat there wife beast but over look abusive women, women who intentionally provoke this men... nobody talking about this side of the story.

A woman will keep provoking you and everyone (even the law) expect you not to react and be calm.

Hence this my question......what is a man meant to do when your wife/gf insult and curses you, you decide to leave the house....she locked the door on you ,on trying to get the key from her she tore your shirt and dare you to beat her?

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy Of Domestic Violence...my Question by Godada(m): 10:03am On May 23, 2021

It is not secret that women are by nature largely manipulative. I quite sympathize with the man that eventually lost his cool which was the end game the wife had in store all along. Reminds me of the man that called cops on his wife and got booted out at the end.

Men should understand the unique conditions they find themselves in this rapidly changing world. The mantra that's it's a man's world no longer hold true. Women over the years have understood that they cannot match the brute strength of men and have devised methods to neutralize men.

Men should wake up to the antics therefore

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy Of Domestic Violence...my Question by Godoverevery: 10:13am On May 23, 2021
Godada:

It is not secret that women are by nature largely manipulative. I quite sympathize with the man that eventually lost his cool which was the end game the wife had in store all along. Reminds me of the man that called cops on his wife and got booted out at the end.

Men should understand the unique conditions they find themselves in this rapidly changing world. Th

Like when she was asked to give account of what happened....she didn't talk about insulting, cursing him....infact she omitted the part of locking the door and tearing is shirt.

I think women intentionally provoking a man should be an assualt as well..... majority of them do it because they get away with it.
Re: Hypocrisy Of Domestic Violence...my Question by Preciousallure(m): 10:19am On May 23, 2021
Women are meant to be cherished and men, respected. That's why women love attention and men desire fame.

Be that as it may, I expect the man to have evaluated her suitability to the wife role and if not, keep her as a wild-and-crazy friend If he makes the wrong choice still, you are the man so you tell her never to try that again the very first time it happens else the relationship breaks angry This is enough to inspire respect in women as only a strong man sets such boundaries.

If it persists, he quits instead of getting aggressive cool and keeps his reputation and freedom smiley

Just as I feel no matter what, a man is not to beat his woman so it is for no woman to degrade her man.

An excellent question, God overevery cool These are the kind of things to be discussed by men, especially here in the romance section. Someone call the mods to take this to the frontpage.

2 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Domestic Violence...my Question by Godada(m): 10:21am On May 23, 2021
Godoverevery:

Like when she was asked to give account of what happened....she didn't talk about insulting, cursing him....infact she omitted the part of locking the door and tearing is shirt.

I think women intentionally provoking a man should be an assualt as well..... majority of them do it because they get away with it.

The wiles of women should never be overlooked. They know how to play the weaker vessel coin. It's sad that men want to match women with strength but sadly that's what we do. It's important men adopt a different approach aside violence.
Re: Hypocrisy Of Domestic Violence...my Question by Godoverevery: 10:24am On May 23, 2021
Preciousallure:
Women are meant to be cherished and men, respected. That's why women love attention and men desire fame.

Be that as it may, I expect the man to have evaluated her suitability to the wife role and if not, keep her as a wild-and-crazy friend If he makes the wrong choice still, you are the man so you tell her never to try that again the very first time it happens else the relationship breaks angry This is enough to inspire respect in women as only a strong man sets such boundaries.

If it persists, he quits instead of getting aggressive cool and keeps his reputation and freedom smiley

This doesn't hold water...... I laugh when people talk about you warning her.....if you haven't been such situation you can never understand.

Some women are goat infact some will never learn or listen.....most women are troublesome and I can tell you majority of men suffer serious verbal abuse in relationship/marriage.

U telling men to quit such relationship/marriage isn't the solution for me..
Re: Hypocrisy Of Domestic Violence...my Question by Godoverevery: 10:25am On May 23, 2021
Godada:

The wiles of women should never be overlooked. They know how to play the weaker vessel coin. It's sad that men want to match women with strength but sadly that's what we do. It's important men adopt a different approach aside violence.
Approach like

Join her in the show of madness
Re: Hypocrisy Of Domestic Violence...my Question by Godada(m): 10:27am On May 23, 2021
Preciousallure:

Sadly my friend, one cannot accurately predict and determine the character tendencies of another person. Hell, you can't even tell what your next actions would be.

We can learn to be more accommodating and learn to communicate more
Re: Hypocrisy Of Domestic Violence...my Question by Godada(m): 10:28am On May 23, 2021
Godoverevery:

Approach like

Join her in the show of madness

Beating her up or getting her killed in the process is a great show of madness.
Re: Hypocrisy Of Domestic Violence...my Question by Godoverevery: 10:32am On May 23, 2021
Godada:

Beating her up or getting her killed in the process is a great show of madness.

Ok.....but he beat up her and she didn't die.

She Dan calm and maintain her lane.
Re: Hypocrisy Of Domestic Violence...my Question by Preciousallure(m): 10:41am On May 23, 2021
Godoverevery:

This doesn't hold water...... I laugh when people talk about you warning her.....if you haven't been such situation you can never understand.

Some women are goat infact some will never learn or listen.....most women are troublesome and I can tell you majority of men suffer serious verbal abuse in relationship/marriage.

U telling men to quit such relationship/marriage isn't the solution for me..
In response to the bolded, I think you have self-esteem issues. Why so scared of cutting ties? Are you scared, you'll never find a woman like her again? And if that is true, undecided should you need a woman of that nature?

Up there, you said women are goats shocked Well, now I understand.
Re: Hypocrisy Of Domestic Violence...my Question by Godoverevery: 10:48am On May 23, 2021
Preciousallure:

In response to the bolded, I think you have self-esteem issues. Why so scared of cutting ties? Are you scared, you'll never find a woman like her again? And if that is true, undecided should you need a woman of that nature?

Up there, you said women are goats shocked Well, now I understand.
Am not navie to fact most women are the same with lil difference....in this few years of mine on earth have been with more than a dozen women......you just have deal with whatever baggage she comes with because they all come with baggages.
Re: Hypocrisy Of Domestic Violence...my Question by Mikester: 10:54am On May 23, 2021
Thoughtfully, the woman had little to no respect for the man perhaps due to his simplicity or powerless state.

She sees little to nothing to respect him for thus her actions. My thought.

I belive the attitudes of women depends on the type of men around them.

2 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Domestic Violence...my Question by Preciousallure(m): 11:16am On May 23, 2021
Godoverevery:

Am not navie to fact most women are the same with lil difference....in this few years of mine on earth have been with more than a dozen women......you just have deal with whatever baggage she comes with because they all come with baggages.

Okay, what do you want us to agree upon? undecided That you are allowed to beat the woman you conciously entered a loving relationship with? As you like it cheesy

There must be something he did to warrant such disrespect from a woman that respected him enough to be his partner. Still, she is not to ever attempt what you said she did even if he was caught cheating. Yes, I said that. Even if he proves her to be a serial cheat, he is not to lay his hands on her or the unfortunate man. The relationship was a contract, and it's been breached. It's over cos you aint worth the affection lavished on you by such high-value mate. Case closed.

I as a man have so many options in beautiful ladies and that's why I have such favorable view of women. Likewise every rich man you can think of or anyone with above-average success with women. When I have so many other interesting options, why put up with nansense to the extent of acquiring myself a new tag?

I understand you want a justification for unleashing your unsexual fury on her, but I will rather as the head of the relationship correct with love or replace with ruthlessness as the case may be.

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy Of Domestic Violence...my Question by Godoverevery: 11:34am On May 23, 2021
Preciousallure:

Okay, what do you want us to agree upon? undecided That you are allowed to beat the woman you conciously entered a loving relationship with? As you like it cheesy

There must be something he did to warrant such disrespect from a woman that respected him enough to be his partner. Still, she is not to ever attempt what you said she did even if he was caught cheating. Yes, I said that. Even if he proves her to be a serial cheat, he is not to lay his hands on her or the unfortunate man. The relationship was a contract, and it's been breached. It's over cos you aint worth the affection lavished on you by such high-value mate. Case closed.

I as a man have so many options in beautiful ladies and that's why I have such favorable view of women. Likewise every rich man you can think of or anyone with above-average success with women. When I have so many other interesting options, why put up with nansense to the extent of acquiring myself a new tag?

I understand you want a justification for unleashing your unsexual fury on her, but I will rather as the head of the relationship correct with love or replace with ruthlessness as the case may be.

I want us condemn the act of women provoking men...... infact if possible making it an offense.
Women do and get away with alot things......men been at the receiving end.

The society isn't condemning this act of women abusing and cursing there husband.
Re: Hypocrisy Of Domestic Violence...my Question by Preciousallure(m): 12:41pm On May 23, 2021
Godoverevery:

I want us condemn the act of women provoking men...... infact if possible making it an offense.
Women do and get away with alot things......men been at the receiving end.

The society isn't condemning this act of women abusing and cursing there husband.

Well, society's perculiar leniency with women in regards to cussing and other forms of shenanigans in provoking men is not good enough. I agree wholeheartedly undecided and that needs change.

A woman's weapon of assault is an unbridled tongue while a man's is his unrestrained fists angry Insults leave emotional wounds while blows inflict physical scars so one is more obvious shocked even as both trigger similar levels of pain and depression cry

You don't have to end up with such volatile and crazy set of women when there are others with more beautiful faces, edible bodies and attractive personalities cheesy I have met enough women to know some are wonderful if you will believe that undecided We complicate things ourselves...
- Work on and improve yourself.
- Carefully select from your improved choices (I can't overemphasize this, some women really have personality disorders)
- If such silliness arises, you correct with love.
- If it persists, you replace.

I still condemn both acts from the woman and man but advise the man as the head to talk to her about whatever it is that is inspiring such embarrassing behaviour, work out a viable solution and tell her to embrace fruitful dialogue and never to attempt that anymore angry If possible, with due punishment of avoiding her and her food momentarily and withdrawing your affections for a short period of time to signal displeasure sad until she humbly admits and corrects her behaviour with visible signs of change. That's why you are the man wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Mean / 80% Of Females In This Nairaland Section Are Using The Male Monikers! - Redpill / INTERESTING GIST (ladies Be Careful)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.