Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Banning Open Grazing: We Stand With Malami — Arewa Youths - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Banning Open Grazing: We Stand With Malami — Arewa Youths (25149 Views)

Anti-Open Grazing: We Are Prepared To Protect Our People At Any Cost - Akeredolu / Seun Okinbaloye 'Poor Interview' With Malami Sparks Social Media Reactions / Malami: Banning Open Grazing Is Like Banning Sale Of Spare Parts in the North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banning Open Grazing: We Stand With Malami — Arewa Youths by seunayantokun(m): 6:29pm On May 23, 2021
Can they reason better?
Re: Banning Open Grazing: We Stand With Malami — Arewa Youths by misterjosh(m): 6:33pm On May 23, 2021
Are these people really humans... Or how do they even reason like this undecided
Re: Banning Open Grazing: We Stand With Malami — Arewa Youths by Hseffa: 6:35pm On May 23, 2021
Ojiofor:
Did Nigeria constitution grant Cows the right to destroy farms and right to herders to kill. rape and kidnap at will?
Both Malami and Arewa Youths are mad.
Make our people for South dey gear up on self-defense mechanisms.
I only pity SWest.
SS fight back during Obj scared North.
Nnamdi Kanu's ESN military parades, scared North too.
Only SW's Sunday Igboho's resort to JUJU display, remain comic to North.
Benue's route to South, a short cut but ORTOM's uncooperative stance, their nasty headaches!
Generally, when their youth go after Southerners resident in the North; South must be prepared.
Re: Banning Open Grazing: We Stand With Malami — Arewa Youths by johnbd: 6:35pm On May 23, 2021
OK you should also unban sales of alcohol. Na people business grin angry grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Banning Open Grazing: We Stand With Malami — Arewa Youths by Chinks(m): 6:58pm On May 23, 2021
To be frank, it is high time we formed a formidable force as southern youths! My southern brothers and sisters, let's also have one voice! #WeStandWithAsabaDeclaration!
Re: Banning Open Grazing: We Stand With Malami — Arewa Youths by EMMY76: 7:07pm On May 23, 2021
These fulani people are modern day barbarians no nation can ever fully develop with them.
Re: Banning Open Grazing: We Stand With Malami — Arewa Youths by nazubi: 7:41pm On May 23, 2021
angry northerners and their ally ass(cow), are same and likely same mindset
Re: Banning Open Grazing: We Stand With Malami — Arewa Youths by ThePlugg(m): 7:53pm On May 23, 2021
All those Herders and Arewa youths should graze on their lands..... Don't coman do it where you not needed.... Before you start dis ur jihadist crusade again lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Banning Open Grazing: We Stand With Malami — Arewa Youths by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 23, 2021
Then make lands available for open grazing in the North... Since the land is vast... Open grazing isn't welcome in the South....
Re: Banning Open Grazing: We Stand With Malami — Arewa Youths by Comedian2019: 8:20pm On May 23, 2021
Irrelevant, lazy youths.
Re: Banning Open Grazing: We Stand With Malami — Arewa Youths by Mummiesboy: 9:19pm On May 23, 2021
Onogiede:
In well plan develop country this malami should have been ordinary office cleaner or gate man because right now his position is so questionable.
forget to add this, an indomie road seller. Mumu dey smell
Re: Banning Open Grazing: We Stand With Malami — Arewa Youths by Mummiesboy: 9:25pm On May 23, 2021
November1857 pNigee and Chad youth. Not even Nigerians wawaye Yan durinwa, banzaye koweost=101979715:
Asaba Declaration: We stand with Malami — Arewa Youths

By Ibrahim HassanWuyo

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/05/asaba-declaration-we-stand-with-malami-arewa-youths/
Re: Banning Open Grazing: We Stand With Malami — Arewa Youths by welis1(m): 9:28pm On May 23, 2021
I thought Malami was thinking with a pole up his ass but these once are worse. No wonder the bunch of bandits and shekaus up north
Re: Banning Open Grazing: We Stand With Malami — Arewa Youths by Masterclass32: 10:17pm On May 23, 2021
These people are stylishly threatening Southerners in the north cos of the asaba declaration. The declaration really pain them.

Never knew the "illegal activities" of Southerners in the north was the root cause of the ravaging insecurity there.

1 Like

Re: Banning Open Grazing: We Stand With Malami — Arewa Youths by Ebiz29(m): 10:19pm On May 23, 2021
Fasindo:
shocked

Fear North... Holy Bible.

Nothing has pained our northern brothers like the unity of the South as if that is not enough the governors United and banned open grazing. I only hope they won't start killing themselves cos of the Asaba declaration.

When northern governors banned alcohol in the north, southerners didn't kick against it.
I wonder while they are being perturbed cos southern governors banned open grazing. Fulanis are the only one rearing cows in Nigeria, southerners always rear cows but yet they are against the banned on open grazing. This is a pure case of me saying I will not be putting water in my refrigerator nd my neighbor insist that I must be putting water in my refrigerator just because he equally puts water in my refrigerator, if he wants to be drinking cold water let him go nd buy his own fridge

Anyway, I Fasindo wish I can see any cow grazing openly here in Upper Sakponba so that I will help our Governors enforce the ban by butchering the cows nd declaring free suya for all upper residents

Brother, you are sighted (Upper oye)
Re: Banning Open Grazing: We Stand With Malami — Arewa Youths by petermichaels(m): 10:45pm On May 23, 2021
I never expected anything different though! Cows stand with cows!!
Re: Banning Open Grazing: We Stand With Malami — Arewa Youths by walkingshadow911: 11:00pm On May 23, 2021
MondayOsunbor:

when did we become slaves to these people
officially in 1960, sealed in 2015
Re: Banning Open Grazing: We Stand With Malami — Arewa Youths by cosade(m): 11:56pm On May 23, 2021
November1857:
Asaba Declaration: We stand with Malami — Arewa Youths (Products of Quota System)

By Ibrahim HassanWuyo

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/05/asaba-declaration-we-stand-with-malami-arewa-youths/

Full List of Unity School Cut Off Mark – 2020

Students who score above the cut-off are automatically eligible for admission on merit.

The Education ministry advised parents to check the results of their wards which have been posted on notice board of all Unity Colleges throughout the Federation.
These are the full cut off points into Nigeria Unity Schools as published by the Federal Ministry of Education.

Abia – Male(130) Female(130)
Adamawa – Male(62) Female(62)
Akwa-Ibom – Male(123) Female(123)
Anambra – Male(139) Female(139)
Bauchi – Male(35) Female(35)
Bayelsa – Male(72) Female(72)
Benue – Male(111) Female(111)
Borno – Male(45) Female(45)
Cross-Rivers – Male(97) Female(97)
Delta – Male(131) Female(131)
Ebonyi – Male(112) Female(112)
Edo – Male(127) Female(127)
Ekiti – Male(119) Female(119)
Enugu – Male(134) Female(134)
Gombe – Male(58) Female(58)
Imo – Male(138) Female(138)
Jigawa – Male(44) Female(44)
Kaduna – Male(91) Female (91)
Kano – Male(67) Female(67)
Kastina – Male(60) Female(60)
Kebbi – Male(9) Female(20)
Kogi – Male(119) Female(119)
Kwara – Male(123) Female(123)
Lagos – Male(133) Female(133)
Nassarawa – Male(58) Female(58)
Niger – Male(93) Female(93)
Ogun – Male(131) Female(131)
Ondo – Male(126) Female(126)
Osun – Male(127) Female(127)
Oyo – Male(127) Female(127)
Plateau – Male(97) Female(97)
Rivers – Male(118) Female(118)
Sokoto – Male(9) Female(13)
Taraba – Male(3) Female(11)
Yobe – Male(2) Female(27)
Zamfara – Male(4) Female(2)

FCT Abuja – Male(90) Female(90)

https://educarenewsng.com/see-full-list-of-unity-school-cut-off-mark-2020/
Re: Banning Open Grazing: We Stand With Malami — Arewa Youths by ofiko123(m): 2:54am On May 24, 2021
May God save Nigeria...
Re: Banning Open Grazing: We Stand With Malami — Arewa Youths by AOTEMN: 3:19am On May 24, 2021
Mask Campaign
Re: Banning Open Grazing: We Stand With Malami — Arewa Youths by Omanze: 9:17am On May 24, 2021
November1857:
Asaba Declaration: We stand with Malami — Arewa Youths

By Ibrahim HassanWuyo

The youths ought to have taken the middle ground and not insist on the status-quo, where killings, raping, kidnapping and other crimes against our laws and humanity accompanies open grazing.

Taking side with statements that just support open grazing is not wise, when there can be a middle part, different from the two extremes.

There has to be an alternative to just the status-quo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Murray-Bruce Celebrates His Mother's 90th Birthday / Fayemi Announces 14-Day “Total Shutdown” Of Ekiti State / Southern Cameroun Joins IPOB In Biafra Struggle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.