Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,428 members, 7,808,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Suspected Nigerian Peddler Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N10m In India(photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Nigerian Peddler Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N10m In India(photo) (908 Views)

Two Nigerian Women Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India (Photo) / Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo) / Nigerian Lady Caught With Cocaine In Her Vagina In India (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspected Nigerian Peddler Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N10m In India(photo) by Insidenaija: 12:23pm On May 23, 2021
A 30-year-old Nigerian national has been arrested in Mumbai by the Anti Narcotics Cell (ANC) with drugs worth over N10m, Newspremises reports.

The accused identified as Chikou Jerome Amen was nabbed when he had come to deliver the contraband substance on Thursday, May 20. A total of 150 grams of mephedrone (MD) worth ?18 lakh was seized from him.

Acting on a specific information, a team from Bandra unit of ANC laid a trap at K C Road in Bandra west on Thursday afternoon and apprehended Amen at the scene.

After the 150 grams of MD was recovered, the accused was booked under the provisions of Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances (NDPS) act.

He was produced before the court on Friday which sent him to police custody.

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/suspected-nigerian-peddler-arrested-with-drugs-worth-over-n10m-in-india-photo/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

Re: Suspected Nigerian Peddler Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N10m In India(photo) by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 23, 2021
You got nabbed For Christ sake Amen...

As in eeh, I just wonder Asia that is very uncivilized and full of hateful things. Btw find your way to Europe as I know you are also planning on a trip.
Poloyanabo2:
As I'm typing some are planning to travel down to Asia just to do drugs.
Re: Suspected Nigerian Peddler Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N10m In India(photo) by Jeon(f): 12:24pm On May 23, 2021
NIGERIAN AMAKA TO THE WORLD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Nigerian Peddler Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N10m In India(photo) by Poloyanabo2(m): 12:26pm On May 23, 2021
They don't ever learn, with the way the Indian police is picking them up I'm sure their prisons will be filled with Nigerians.
As I'm typing some are planning to travel down to Asia just to do drugs.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Nigerian Peddler Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N10m In India(photo) by Bola146(f): 12:27pm On May 23, 2021
Not again grin grin grin If you know you know grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Nigerian Peddler Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N10m In India(photo) by Jeon(f): 12:28pm On May 23, 2021
Bola146:
Not again grin grin grin If you know you know grin

Our amaka gringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Nigerian Peddler Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N10m In India(photo) by Franzinni: 12:29pm On May 23, 2021
He is a criminal and he is now nigerian if not he will be another nationality that starts with B for billion

1 Like

Re: Suspected Nigerian Peddler Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N10m In India(photo) by Bola146(f): 12:29pm On May 23, 2021
Jeon:

Our amaka gringrin

Daalu cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Nigerian Peddler Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N10m In India(photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 12:32pm On May 23, 2021
Why dem no cover the Indian culprit with him face with that yeye black bag

Indian Mofuckers

1 Like

Re: Suspected Nigerian Peddler Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N10m In India(photo) by Koryc: 12:52pm On May 23, 2021
Another brother busted

1 Like

Re: Suspected Nigerian Peddler Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N10m In India(photo) by Queenslander(f): 12:53pm On May 23, 2021
EmekaBlue:
Why dem no cover the Indian culprit with him face with that yeye black bag

Indian Mofuckers
I was about to ask the same question,. Indians are the shit of the world!!

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Nigerian Peddler Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N10m In India(photo) by DDDEnterprises: 1:08pm On May 23, 2021
They don start!

Is there another name for 'Nigeria'? so I can be telling it to foreigners instead of 'Nigeria'

1 Like

Re: Suspected Nigerian Peddler Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N10m In India(photo) by cassidy1996(m): 3:02pm On May 23, 2021
I miss my umuahia
Re: Suspected Nigerian Peddler Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N10m In India(photo) by Karlovych: 3:31pm On May 23, 2021
grin grin grin
India
Drugs
Development Amaka
Re: Suspected Nigerian Peddler Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N10m In India(photo) by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 23, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool REAL NIGGA SITED.. Y ARREST DEM NIGGA CUS DAT AINT RITE. FREE MA NIGGA 4 HOLLY GRAM SAKE. WAT DEM NIGGAZ GON HIGH NOW.. WAT DEM NIGGAZ GON KUSH NOW.. WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: Suspected Nigerian Peddler Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N10m In India(photo) by dettolgel: 4:48pm On May 23, 2021
We can't deny him he is our brother but let him face the law.

At least the bad eggs amongst us are being eliminated from the system.
Re: Suspected Nigerian Peddler Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N10m In India(photo) by Diego56: 9:25am On May 28, 2021
while helping to keep their animal healthy and comfortable while they are in the program. Most of these rehabs that allow pets and take care of your pet while you are in a rehabilitation program.

(1) (Reply)

3 Kidnappers Killed As Police Rescue Abducted Wife Of Benue Commissioner(photos) / Watch The Moment As Young Lady Allegedly Is A Witch Got Stuck On Top Of A Church / Amotekun Hunts Ritualists As Osun Sex Worker Vomits Blood After Proposed Threeso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.