Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,460 members, 7,770,145 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:42 AM

Where Is Your Signed T-shirt From After Your Final Exams? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Where Is Your Signed T-shirt From After Your Final Exams? (2229 Views)

Dream Interpret - Exams In Dream / T-shirt In Urhobo (evwu Evun Urhobo) / Top 5 T-shirt For Men Under 10$ Available On Amazon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Your Signed T-shirt From After Your Final Exams? by Draslo(m): 12:58pm On May 23, 2021
I'm posting in this section cause, well what I'm here to talk about seems cultural.

After our final papers at uni, we've made it tradition to sign on t-shirts. It is a mad rave and everyone wants to participate in signing out the graduate. In fact, the stores selling permanent marker on campus look forward to that day cause na cash out day.

My question is this? What did you do with your own shirt after graduation? Did you frame it? Did you show it to your kids to motivate them? Looking back now, I don't even know what became of the said t-shirt. I think this piece of clothing is just as important as your NYSC (that is, for those of you who served) uniform. Education in a Nigeria is a battle whether you went to a private or public uni. Getting a job after is another story entirely in which we're all too familiar with. I mean, look at the people who just wrote their final exams in various unis, they should have graduated long before now. Even those in private schools are witness to the tyrannical ownership of church established universities. Ko easy Nationwide.

Now tell me, what became of your signing out t-shirt?

Re: Where Is Your Signed T-shirt From After Your Final Exams? by tillaman(m): 1:03pm On May 23, 2021
Na Ash luxe I use do signout grin
so e dey Dry cleaner shop kpk

1 Like

Re: Where Is Your Signed T-shirt From After Your Final Exams? by Sebastine1994(m): 1:04pm On May 23, 2021
I dashed it to the mai ruwa for his loyalty.

that aboki was as efficient as a Swiss clock.

let me be pessimistic please. all those school stuff was fun while it lasted but it was a waste of time.

I did not use the certificate either. I am self employed.
Re: Where Is Your Signed T-shirt From After Your Final Exams? by Draslo(m): 1:20pm On May 23, 2021
Sebastine1994:
I dashed it to the mai ruwa for his loyalty.

that aboki was as efficient as a Swiss clock.

let me be pessimistic please. all those school stuff was fun while it lasted but it was a waste of time.

I did not use the certificate either. I am self employed.
It wasn't a waste of time cause I'm pretty sure you still refer to the fact that you're a graduate in all of your documents.
Re: Where Is Your Signed T-shirt From After Your Final Exams? by DDDEnterprises: 1:23pm On May 23, 2021
I'll mark this thread. Years after I graduate, I'll tell you.
Re: Where Is Your Signed T-shirt From After Your Final Exams? by Draslo(m): 10:11pm On May 23, 2021
DDDEnterprises:
I'll mark this thread. Years after I graduate, I'll tell you.
What uni are you currently at?
Re: Where Is Your Signed T-shirt From After Your Final Exams? by DDDEnterprises: 10:17pm On May 23, 2021
Draslo:

What uni are you currently at?

me wey I still dey aspire. grin I'm aspiring for Unilorin so if they admit me, I'll be a Unilorite
Re: Where Is Your Signed T-shirt From After Your Final Exams? by AOTEMN: 2:09am On May 24, 2021
[color=#770077][/color] kiss grin grin
Re: Where Is Your Signed T-shirt From After Your Final Exams? by Draslo(m): 6:02am On May 24, 2021
DDDEnterprises:

me wey I still dey aspire. grin I'm aspiring for Unilorin so if they admit me, I'll be a Unilorite
I wish you good luck. Don't do drugs, ok?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Must Watch Video: Lady Embarrassed At Abuja For Indecent Dressing / Will Shaving A Girl's Hair Make Her Less Attractive And Not Vulnerable To *Rape? / Ooni The Son Of David

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.