Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

NDLEA Intercepts Cocaine Worth ₦8 Billion, Arrests Suspect At Lagos Airport - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Intercepts Cocaine Worth ₦8 Billion, Arrests Suspect At Lagos Airport (29477 Views)

NDLEA Arrests Saudi-bound Widow, Intercepts Cocaine In Footwears At Lagos Airpor / NDLEA Arrests Ex-footballer, Brazilian Returnee, 2 Malians, Intercepts Cocaine / Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Cocaine Worth ₦8 Billion, Arrests Suspect At Lagos Airport by airminem(f): 5:57pm On May 23, 2021
Kreme:
You don't even know my parents coolSomething sweet about nairaland is that it gives fools to air their opinion , And I can swear on your fathers life that you can't face me and say this grin grin
Slaker!!
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Cocaine Worth ₦8 Billion, Arrests Suspect At Lagos Airport by AdolfHitlerxXx: 5:58pm On May 23, 2021
Okoyeebo:

No mind that boy. If there is kerosene scarcity, they will die of hunger.

Good to have you back Chief

You're one of the few Wushu guys around but haven't seen your posts in months...

E jowo e drop Mo ni ka ti e n lo tele ni odun yi ki n le ka awon posts yin.

I always enjoy your posts. ALL my other oruko ni won fun BAN except ti eyi ti mo m a n fi pitan.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Cocaine Worth ₦8 Billion, Arrests Suspect At Lagos Airport by Kreme(m): 5:58pm On May 23, 2021
airminem:
Slaker!!
Pauper grin grin
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Cocaine Worth ₦8 Billion, Arrests Suspect At Lagos Airport by airminem(f): 6:03pm On May 23, 2021
Oizatobad:
hhhhhhhhmmmmm OLORIBU BI TI YIN POR NIGBORO ____THAT MISLEADING NIGERIANS WITH THEIR USELESS EDUCATION DEGREE OLOSHI ____COME TO MY OFFICE AT AJAO ESTATE LAGOS I WILL EMPLOYE YOU WITH YOUR DEGREE
Worry less of that worthless nit-wit. He is a cursed living corpse
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Cocaine Worth ₦8 Billion, Arrests Suspect At Lagos Airport by emmnprince(m): 6:26pm On May 23, 2021
emonis88:

Ok did u hear of Asekun on nairaland?

Yes. I searched it out. Below is the extract:

“At the point of his arrest, Asekun Kehinde Sakiru was caught with a kilogramme of cocaine concealed in five pairs of palm slippers packed inside his suitcase.

“He has been on the wanted list of the MMIA Command of the Agency in connection to a case involving one Azeez Adeniyi Ibrahim, who was arrested with 6.45kg of cocaine in December 2020.”
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Cocaine Worth ₦8 Billion, Arrests Suspect At Lagos Airport by Gbajure(m): 6:42pm On May 23, 2021
airminem:
I thought it was TINUBUBU grin

keep the good job NDLEA. Continue the drug arrest in south and leave the North outta it.

Modified: i didnt check names o but the day i start reading NDLEA arrest Mohammed or Abdullahi or Musa or Ibrahim or Yusuf or Buhari, or Daura or kyari et al, is when i will believe the drug fight isn't from a section of the country.

#saynotodrugs

Pls be specific with ur South. Clearly you Igbos are cursed with quick money syndrome. I bet no country will issue visa to anyone carrying biafra passport. Dem don take drug curse una
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Cocaine Worth ₦8 Billion, Arrests Suspect At Lagos Airport by kunkelhanspeter(m): 7:18pm On May 23, 2021
The forces are all out for the Igbos
I will advise them to be very careful
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Cocaine Worth ₦8 Billion, Arrests Suspect At Lagos Airport by nzeobi(m): 7:34pm On May 23, 2021
DDDEnterprises:
I think when it comes to the agencies and authorities we have in this country, NDLEA and EFCC are quite effective in their duties.

Kudos!

NDLEA is doing well but EFCC is the next SARS
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Cocaine Worth ₦8 Billion, Arrests Suspect At Lagos Airport by emonis88: 8:09pm On May 23, 2021
emmnprince:

Yes. I searched it out. Below is the extract:

“At the point of his arrest, Asekun Kehinde Sakiru was caught with a kilogramme of cocaine concealed in five pairs of palm slippers packed inside his suitcase.

“He has been on the wanted list of the MMIA Command of the Agency in connection to a case involving one Azeez Adeniyi Ibrahim, who was arrested with 6.45kg of cocaine in December 2020.”
D link pls.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Cocaine Worth ₦8 Billion, Arrests Suspect At Lagos Airport by emmnprince(m): 10:14pm On May 23, 2021
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Cocaine Worth ₦8 Billion, Arrests Suspect At Lagos Airport by ofiko123(m): 2:45am On May 24, 2021
The NDLEA is working..
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Cocaine Worth ₦8 Billion, Arrests Suspect At Lagos Airport by HomerTimpson: 7:03am On May 24, 2021
cassidy1996:
Fast cash
aswear if I see gig am in, so far my family will escape poverty

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Cocaine Worth ₦8 Billion, Arrests Suspect At Lagos Airport by emonis88: 7:45am On May 24, 2021
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Cocaine Worth ₦8 Billion, Arrests Suspect At Lagos Airport by emmnprince(m): 1:25pm On May 24, 2021
emonis88:

The link concerning d asekun drug bust pls.

That's the link on NL
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Cocaine Worth ₦8 Billion, Arrests Suspect At Lagos Airport by emonis88: 1:42pm On May 24, 2021
emmnprince:

That's the link on NL
That is d link for this news we a r discussing on. It is not d link on the news concerning asekun. See what I was saying about nairaland spreading tribal sentiments.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Cocaine Worth ₦8 Billion, Arrests Suspect At Lagos Airport by emmnprince(m): 1:49pm On May 24, 2021
emonis88:

That is d link for this news we a r discussing on. It is not d link on the news concerning asekun. See what I was saying about nairaland spreading tribal sentiments.

Probably I didn't understand you.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Cocaine Worth ₦8 Billion, Arrests Suspect At Lagos Airport by Coolgent(m): 9:49pm On Feb 20, 2022
airminem:
I thought it was TINUBUBU grin

keep the good job NDLEA. Continue the drug arrest in south and leave the North outta it.

Modified: i didnt check names o but the day i start reading NDLEA arrest Mohammed or Abdullahi or Musa or Ibrahim or Yusuf or Buhari, or Daura or kyari et al, is when i will believe the drug fight isn't from a section of the country.

#saynotodrugs
Hurray NDLEA arrested Kyari
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Cocaine Worth ₦8 Billion, Arrests Suspect At Lagos Airport by airminem(f): 1:37pm On Feb 24, 2022
Coolgent:

Hurray NDLEA arrested Kyari
YAY! Ukraine just gat hit by Russia rockets Hurray.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do We Effectively Curb Sexual Offences In Nigeria? / Two Arrested For Killing A Woman In Kano Over Blasphemy / Militants Offer To Lead Security Agents To Tompolo's Hideout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.