Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

End Time Events In 2021: Rapture In November - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / End Time Events In 2021: Rapture In November (1114 Views)

Prophesied End Time Events Soon To Happen / Key End-time Events Of The Next Three Months / Top Nigerian Gospel Praise & Worship Songs Released In November 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

End Time Events In 2021: Rapture In November by Kei144(m): 3:31pm On May 23, 2021
In November 2005 I had a dream in which I saw myself and a few other people like me on a very long journey. The journey ended in a street with one side of it lined up with newly brightly painted churches. The first church we passed by on the street I understood to be the Number 1 church. By the time we reached the Number 14 church, I got the knowledge that the Number 14 church was doing anniversary and the other churches on the street repainted their buildings in solidarity with the Number 14 church. When we reached the gate of the Number 14 church, we turned to enter the compound, as that was the ultimate destination of our long journey. Then I woke up from the dream.

When I woke up, I knew that the dream was about the spiritual journey I have been on for many years, as I wait for God to fulfill His promises to me. However, I could not understand what the street lined up with churches was all about, especially the Number 14 church that is the ultimate destination of my spiritual journey. Then one night in 2011, I had a dream. The next morning, I meditated on the dream and the November 2005 dream came back to me. Connection of the two dreams made me to understand the meaning of the Number 14 church in the November 2005 dream. The Number 14 church referred to Passover of a future year; Passover begins by sundown of the 14th day of the first month of the Hebrew calendar. The implication is that God’s promises to me will be fulfilled during Passover of a future year.

In one night of April 2008, I was in a dream and I was holding a newspaper with headline, “Angela Merkel will be in trouble in September.” As soon as I saw the headline, I experienced terrible demonic attack that woke me up from the dream, apparently to prevent me from seeing the date on the newspaper. Before that dream, I had seen the prophecy contained in this post:

https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message983609/pg1.

In January this year, I saw the news about Angela Merkel stepping down from leadership of her party, because she will not contest in the German chancellorship election slated for September 26, 2021. It suddenly dawned on me that this is the year that Angela Merkel will be in trouble in September. The AC will rise up in Germany in September 2021 and the German chancellorship election will not hold.
Re: End Time Events In 2021: Rapture In November by Kei144(m): 3:36pm On May 23, 2021
End Time Events Predictions for 2021

Jesus will open the first seal of Revelation 6 by full moon of this week. That happens to be the Passover night in God's calendar in 2021. The modern )ewish calendar is out of phase with God's calendar by +2 months. I will reach the Number 14 church, as I saw in my November 2005 dream, this week. What I saw as the anniversary of the first Passover, when the ancient Israelites were about to embark on exodus from Egypt, is actually the antitype or final fulfillment of Passover. Everything that happened to the Israelites in their movement from Egypt to the Promised Land is a pattern of what will happen to the Church in the process that leads to the rapture. Just as the exodus of Israelites began with Passover, the movement of the Church towards the rapture will begin this week with the opening of the first seal of Revelation 6 by full moon.

Re. 7:1 After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds of the earth to prevent any wind from blowing on the land or on the sea or on any tree.
Re. 7:2 Then I saw another angel coming up from the east, having the seal of the living God. He called out in a loud voice to the four angels who had been given power to harm the land and the sea:
Re. 7:3 “Do not harm the land or the sea or the trees until we put a seal on the foreheads of the servants of our God.”
Re. 7:4 Then I heard the number of those who were sealed: 144,000 from all the tribes of Israel.

Just as angels came down to wreak havoc on Egypt during the first Passover, when Jesus opens the first seal by full moon of this week, judgment angels will come into the world. However, an archangel will also come down and command the judgment angels to stay action till the sealing of the 144,000 firstfruits of Israel are sealed. The judgment angels will stay action till the full moon of June, by which time the sealing of the 144,000 Israelites would have been completed.

Re. 6:3 When the Lamb opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, “Come!”
Re. 6:4 Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. Its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make men slay each other. To him was given a large sword.

Jesus will open the second seal of Revelation 6 by full moon of June. The judgment angels will take away peace from the world. Wars will reign.

Re. 6:5 When the Lamb opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, “Come!” I looked, and there before me was a black horse! Its rider was holding a pair of scales in his hand.
Re. 6:6 Then I heard what sounded like a voice among the four living creatures, saying, “A quart of wheat for a day’s wages, and do not damage the oil and the wine!”

Jesus will open the third seal of Revelation 6 by full moon of July. There will be severe famine.

Re. 6:7 When the Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, “Come!”
Re. 6:8 I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

Jesus will open the fourth seal of Revelation 6 by full moon of August. It is time for World war III. World war III will end before the next full moon. It will bring to an end the current world order.

Re. 6:9 When he opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain because of the word of God and the testimony they had maintained.

Jesus will open the third seal of Revelation 6 by full moon of September. It is at this time that the red dragon of Re. 12:3 comes into the world with all his angels—Re. 12:9. He immediately begins to create a new world order by raising the AC in Germany. Demons move people to begin to kill people who hold on to the word of God.

Mt. 24:7 Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places.
Mt. 24:8 All these are the beginning of birth-pains.
Mt. 24:9 “Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me.
Mt. 24:10 At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other,
Mt. 24:11 and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people.
Mt. 24:12 Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold,
Mt. 24:13 but he who stands firm to the end will be saved.
Mt. 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

Even as all the trouble are going on all over the world, the 144,000 elects of Israel will preach the true gospel all over the world. They will not preach the kind of gospel that you hear today. Their message will be all about living by every word that God has spoken to us through His Son Jesus Christ.

R[i]e. 6:12 I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red,
Re. 6:13 and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as late figs drop from a fig-tree when shaken by a strong wind.
[/i]
Jesus will open the sixth seal of Revelation 6 by full moon of October. There will be a great earthquake caused by an asteroid impacting somewhere on earth.

Re. 8:1 When he opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven for about half an hour.

Jesus will open the seventh seal of Revelation 6 by full moon of November. That will be beginning of Feast of Tabernacles of the ancient Hebrew calendar. The rapture takes place.
Re: End Time Events In 2021: Rapture In November by Kei144(m): 3:37pm On May 23, 2021
1Th. 5:1 Now, brothers, about times and dates we do not need to write to you,
1Th. 5:2 for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night.
1Th. 5:3 While people are saying, “Peace and safety”, destruction will come on them suddenly, as labour pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.
1Th. 5:4 But you, brothers, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief.
1Th. 5:5 You are all sons of the light and sons of the day. We do not belong to the night or to the darkness.
1Th. 5:6 So then, let us not be like others, who are asleep, but let us be alert and self-controlled.
1Th. 5:7 For those who sleep, sleep at night, and those who get drunk, get drunk at night.
1Th. 5:8 But since we belong to the day, let us be self-controlled, putting on faith and love as a breastplate, and the hope of salvation as a helmet.
1Th. 5:9 For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ.
Re: End Time Events In 2021: Rapture In November by sholatech(m): 3:41pm On May 23, 2021
Following Keenly.
Come Lord Jesus!
Re: End Time Events In 2021: Rapture In November by Kei144(m): 5:22pm On May 23, 2021
sholatech:
Following Keenly.
Come Lord Jesus!

You are blessed, @sholatech.
Re: End Time Events In 2021: Rapture In November by josh123(m): 6:34pm On May 23, 2021
I will be watching the full moon if this week, what do u think will happen?
Re: End Time Events In 2021: Rapture In November by OkCornel(m): 9:02pm On May 23, 2021
Here we go again. Another false rapture prediction.

1 Like

Re: End Time Events In 2021: Rapture In November by Nephilim: 10:03pm On May 23, 2021
Rapture Tomorrow!
Re: End Time Events In 2021: Rapture In November by Kei144(m): 7:34am On May 25, 2021
A tsunami wave of God's presence is about to break over the earth, a wave that will bring great turbulence, change and glory.

https://www.elijahlist.com/words/display_word.html?ID=25542#word-truncate
Re: End Time Events In 2021: Rapture In November by Kobojunkie: 7:37am On May 25, 2021
Kei144:
End Time Events Predictions for 2021

Jesus will open the first seal of Revelation 6 by full moon of this week. That happens to be the Passover night in God's calendar in 2021. The modern )ewish calendar is out of phase with God's calendar by +2 months. I will reach the Number 14 church, as I saw in my November 2005 dream, this week. What I saw as the anniversary of the first Passover, when the ancient Israelites were about to embark on exodus from Egypt, is actually the antitype or final fulfillment of Passover. Everything that happened to the Israelites in their movement from Egypt to the Promised Land is a pattern of what will happen to the Church in the process that leads to the rapture. Just as the exodus of Israelites began with Passover, the movement of the Church towards the rapture will begin this week with the opening of the first seal of Revelation 6 by full moon.

Re. 7:1 After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds of the earth to prevent any wind from blowing on the land or on the sea or on any tree.
Re. 7:2 Then I saw another angel coming up from the east, having the seal of the living God. He called out in a loud voice to the four angels who had been given power to harm the land and the sea:
Re. 7:3 “Do not harm the land or the sea or the trees until we put a seal on the foreheads of the servants of our God.”
Re. 7:4 Then I heard the number of those who were sealed: 144,000 from all the tribes of Israel.

Just as angels came down to wreak havoc on Egypt during the first Passover, when Jesus opens the first seal by full moon of this week, judgment angels will come into the world. However, an archangel will also come down and command the judgment angels to stay action till the sealing of the 144,000 firstfruits of Israel are sealed. The judgment angels will stay action till the full moon of June, by which time the sealing of the 144,000 Israelites would have been completed.

Re. 6:3 When the Lamb opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, “Come!”
Re. 6:4 Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. Its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make men slay each other. To him was given a large sword.

Jesus will open the second seal of Revelation 6 by full moon of June. The judgment angels will take away peace from the world. Wars will reign.

Re. 6:5 When the Lamb opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, “Come!” I looked, and there before me was a black horse! Its rider was holding a pair of scales in his hand.
Re. 6:6 Then I heard what sounded like a voice among the four living creatures, saying, “A quart of wheat for a day’s wages, and do not damage the oil and the wine!”

Jesus will open the third seal of Revelation 6 by full moon of July. There will be severe famine.

Re. 6:7 When the Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, “Come!”
Re. 6:8 I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

Jesus will open the fourth seal of Revelation 6 by full moon of August. It is time for World war III. World war III will end before the next full moon. It will bring to an end the current world order.

Re. 6:9 When he opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain because of the word of God and the testimony they had maintained.

Jesus will open the third seal of Revelation 6 by full moon of September. It is at this time that the red dragon of Re. 12:3 comes into the world with all his angels—Re. 12:9. He immediately begins to create a new world order by raising the AC in Germany. Demons move people to begin to kill people who hold on to the word of God.

Mt. 24:7 Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places.
Mt. 24:8 All these are the beginning of birth-pains.
Mt. 24:9 “Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me.
Mt. 24:10 At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other,
Mt. 24:11 and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people.
Mt. 24:12 Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold,
Mt. 24:13 but he who stands firm to the end will be saved.
Mt. 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

Even as all the trouble are going on all over the world, the 144,000 elects of Israel will preach the true gospel all over the world. They will not preach the kind of gospel that you hear today. Their message will be all about living by every word that God has spoken to us through His Son Jesus Christ.

R[i]e. 6:12 I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red,
Re. 6:13 and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as late figs drop from a fig-tree when shaken by a strong wind.
[/i]
Jesus will open the sixth seal of Revelation 6 by full moon of October. There will be a great earthquake caused by an asteroid impacting somewhere on earth.

Re. 8:1 When he opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven for about half an hour.

Jesus will open the seventh seal of Revelation 6 by full moon of November. That will be beginning of Feast of Tabernacles of the ancient Hebrew calendar. The rapture takes place.
the same you again this year? Next you go tell us say you keep Jesus Christ's teachings in an attempt to deceive us into believing your lies are straight from God Himself. undecided
Re: End Time Events In 2021: Rapture In November by Elliot2(m): 11:11am On May 25, 2021
There is not much time left.
Re: End Time Events In 2021: Rapture In November by Kei144(m): 7:38pm On May 25, 2021
THIS WEEK, Expect to See the MANIFESTATION of My ROAR!

Prophetic word released on May 23, 2021:

I had a vision this morning and I saw the Lion of Judah ROARING over many people in the Body of Christ. As He roared, FIRE came out of His mouth, and the atmosphere was FILLED with the vengeance of God against the enemy.

I heard these words surround me again: "My people, this week, RAISE your expectations, be in faith, and hope and EXPECT to see the manifestation of My ROAR. This week, EXPECT to see what happens when the Lion of Judah ROARS.

"This week will mark the beginning of a time of being marked and completely undone by My fire. It will begin for many this week, but it will far surpass this week. The level of fire that you will experience in this fresh baptism of My fire will change EVERYTHING."

I heard these words: "It's time for OUTPOURING. It's time for OUTPOURING."

https://www.elijahlist.com/words/display_word.html?ID=25553#word-truncate

(1) (Reply)

Why Did Rebekah Instructed Jacob To Steal Esau Blessing. / The Gay Agenda Blueprint: A Plan To Transform America / Trumpeters Church Overseer, Oludare Dies!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.