Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,298 members, 7,780,701 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:59 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 - Travel (190) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 (668344 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (676) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by ikemummy(m): 12:55am On Jun 22, 2021
Thank you all for your advice. I will get the gift deed tomorrow and send it along with mybankstatement and 12 months bank history to IRCC. I kindly ask for the following to help me do that:
1. Sample of gift deed I can use to draft mine
2. Link I can use to send the webform to IRCC
3. Appropriate email address to also send it again to IRCC.
Thanks.
elizyous:
@ToluDstar. Oh great, I am glad u have started. I am rounding up the semester this week. Its been intense! Nothing I have experienced before in my years of studying here. I plan to travel next month God's grace.

Congrats to all recent PPR recipients. To those that were refused, pls dont give up, ur testimony will be bigger. PPR hopefuls, remain prayerful, God will perfect what he started.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by ikemummy(m): 12:59am On Jun 22, 2021
Thank you very much. I will send my statement of account ASAP.
kelvine95:

Hi, I know a number of persons who have gotten approved with just funding letter. I personally got full funding and my visa was approved, though I added my personal statement showing around 1.6M to cover for travel expenses and my first 1 month in Canada.

My advice is that someone closely related to you like your dad or mum or sibling should come as a supporting sponsor in the eventuality of let say delayed payment. This person mustn’t be super rich, since your tuition payment and core living expenses are cast in stone. Usually, one won’t be refused based on insufficient funds (having been refused before with full funding), one will most likely get this financial status and personal asset story, and that’s why it is just good to add some personal funds or funds from very very close relatives.

That being said, your application will most likely be approved. Don’t get too worried, just pray a good VO reviews your application.

Best of luck and it will end in praise!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Frankrobbn1: 1:09am On Jun 22, 2021
Feelmystarshine:

Can I have have mail boss, for better communication

You can reach out via my signature.

It will end in praise

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Frankrobbn1: 1:16am On Jun 22, 2021
Favour132:
Good Evening Sir. Pls how do I reach you for guidelines on how to start my application?..

You can reach out to me via my signature and I'll provide my professional guidance and assistance.

It will end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Victoryokondu: 1:42am On Jun 22, 2021
ikemummy:
Thank you all for your advice. I will get the gift deed tomorrow and send it along with mybankstatement and 12 months bank history to IRCC. I kindly ask for the following to help me do that:
1. Sample of gift deed I can use to draft mine
2. Link I can use to send the webform to IRCC
3. Appropriate email address to also send it again to IRCC.
Thanks.

Hey, your deed will be drafted by a lawyer and has to be notarized by a notary public or you can do it in a court. Get a lawyer to draft it for you.
Good luck

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Omankem8(f): 1:42am On Jun 22, 2021
I rejoice with you my sister.

Canada will favour you.

I tap from this blessings. Super happy for you.

Queenmama03:
Omo my story long oo! But i'll just go straight to the point.

First time applicant, self sponsored although I finished with a first class in economics, I have a 10yr study gap so I wasn't sure how that played out. Going for Masters in Economics at UNB. I'm employed and also have a side business I registered last year. Previous travel to US and Turkey. I wrote GRE, applied and got admission myself but when it came to visa application my liver failed me. That was where Frank (God bless his soul) came to my rescue. Timeline:

Applied 22nd Apr
Vfs biometric 26th Apr
Eligibility & background check started 4th May (may have been earlier but after applying I didn't check the portal until this date)
Upfront Medical done 4th May
Medical E-Slip uploaded 6th May
Biometrics Updated 6th May (I had to email them a reminder)
Medical Passed 7th May
Ghost update 4th June
Sent renewed passport & unconditional acceptance letter via webform 8th June
Agreement prayer with husband when I noticed April applicants getting their decisions 16th June
Ghost update 16th June
BVL & PPR 21st June

Regarding ghost updates, I may have had more but I only check my portal once or max twice a week on average so I can't really say. Also I didn't pay school fees o, not even deposit. The Ijebu in me didn't let me part with my money before visa approval grin also my school didn't make it compulsory.

Document submitted
Transcripts
SOP
GRE
IELTS
MBS & regular account statement (First bank doesn't have MBS so I just submitted the regular statement and included introduction letter from the bank)
WAEC Certificate
Degree certificate
Employment letter
Introduction letter from employer
Study leave approval letter
Consent letter from my husband
We both indicated that my mum will be taking care of my kids in my absence
Husband's employment letter and work related documents
ID's of my parents and siblings

Hmm the waiting wasn't funny o especially when I see the type of document people submit here, at some point I felt I may not have submitted enough. I just told myself "las las if dem deny my application i'll just focus on my business''. But alas! God did it. Also special thanks to @Lekiboboe his posts really guided me when I was searching for graduate programs.

To all those still waiting, I wish you the very best, God willing it will end the praise.

signing out.

PS: If you dey go New Brunswick please hit me up make we reason one or two.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by iampaulsmith(m): 3:19am On Jun 22, 2021
Congrats Chief. Long overdue but thank God it has finally happened! Kon scatter maple land with this English grin grin
Uzomachukwuu:
Long Post Alert:

Talk about being happy, today is one of the happiest days of my past one year.
A year and six days after my first visa application (AOR June 16, 2020), I finally got PPR on my second application (AOR: Feb 26).

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by IntimidationJay: 4:00am On Jun 22, 2021
It is the English for me! Congrats bro…
Uzomachukwuu:
Long Post Alert:

A year and six days after my first visa application (AOR June 16, 2020), I finally got PPR on my second application (AOR: Feb 26).

This has been a very tiresome journey. Initially, I thought that applying for PhD admission would be the most challenging part of it all, but I never knew that that was the easiest part really. Between Feb and March 2020, I got admission and funding offers from U of Manitoba, Western, and USask. Opted for USask. Submitted my first visa application on June 16, 2020, when I knew almost nothing about the Canadian visa application process. I hadn't even discovered Nairaland then. I committed one error, that of submitting only my funding offer letter as proof of fund, without submitting a bank statement. Sadly, that first application was refused based on personal assets and financial status.

Visa refusal: January 4, 2021

Guided by all the information I got from the good folks here on Nairaland, I reapplied on February 26.

AOR: Feb 26
NSE Request: Feb 28
I sent them my Mybankstatement and IELTS waiver request letter less than 20 minutes after the NSE request came in

Ideologically opposed to taking IELTS, I had preemptively written and armed myself with an IELTS Waiver Request Letter, in which I argued against the logicality of asking an English PhD student to submit IELTS test scores. Silly me though, that letter sounded as if I was beefing with IRCC — and, yes, I was really mad at them due to my initial visa refusal.

You see, one of the things that made me very angry about that first visa refusal was that in the GCMS notes I obtained weeks after the painful hit, the visa officer remarked twice that they had asked me over three months earlier to send my bank statement or that of a sponsor, which I failed to do. Dianyi, I didn't receive any email from them requesting for any such thing. And there was no request letter sent via GCKey either. So I just couldn't understand their wahala. My guess is that probably due to a glitch in their system, the email they generated ended up not getting sent to me, even though it was showing in the 'Outgoing' section of the GCMS notes. So my blood was hot as I was writing the IELTS waiver request, which they never actually honoured, as I learnt.

Program of Study: PhD in English
Marital status: Single
MA (2019)
NYSC (2016-17)
BA (2015)
Travel experience: None
Work experience: 3
Current employment: Freelance writing

Documents submitted

1. My personal bankstatement: Containing just ₦1.5m
2. Funding offer from USask: Dean's Scholarship of 22k + Tuition waiver
3. Letter of support from popsy (I didn't submit his bank statement)
4. MA transcript (GPA 5.0)
5. MA statement of result
6. BA transcript (CGPA: 4.17)
7. BA certificate
8. WAEC
9. FSLC (Lol)
10. Birth Certificate
11. My land survey document
12. Statement of Purpose (5)
13. Letter Explaining How I intend to fund my studies (4 pages)
14. Curriculum Vitae
15. International Passport
16. e-Medical Slip
17. Digital photo

18. Admission Letter from USask
19. Confirmation of Enrolment

21. PhD Supervisor’s Letter, advocating for me to be issued a visa

22. Attestation Letter from a senior lecturer (my mentor) in UNN, highlighting my academic merits and good conducts

23. Notification of a FUTURE Job Offer from the Head of my Department in my former University, stating that the department will be happy to offer me a job after my PhD in Canada (Lol)

24. Letter of Recommendation from my Master’s Supervisor

26. Certificate of Merit from my NYSC PPA (2016-17)

27. I didn't submit any letter of recommendation or introduction letter from my most recent former employer (make them hold their wahala, abeg)

28. Certificate of Service as a Cadet-Member of the NYSC Road Safety Club

29. Birth Certificates and Passport of my Siblings

Eligibility review started on April 22, that's two days after I contacted the office of the MP representing USask to make enquiries on my behalf regarding the lag in updating my application.

Medical was updated on May 18.

Oh, boy! Na then wey the real anxiety come start. Coming here to Nairaland everyday to read other people's testimonies became like a full time job for me, just as my fingers got automatically configured to opening my GCKey account more than 20 times a day: almost as a first thing anytime I bring up my phone to press.

At a point I almost fell into huge depression. Put off my phone line, got off WhatsApp, deactivated my Nairaland account (that's why you'll see that this current moniker I'm using is newly created, just one alphabet different from 'Uzomachukwu' which was the account I had previously been using here).

Last week when Omalinze (whose visa application I prepared and submitted the same period I was working on my second application) called to tell me that his visa has been approved, I was happy and, yet, cried. Mine was an ambiguous mix of happiness and sadness. He too understood, and kept reassuring me that I was going to get my PPR soon. But you see, one of my 'positive' personal failings, if at all it should be so-called, is that I'm a man who is very much taken to the hermeneutics of suspicion, a young man who has been trained by life to believe in working from the point of pessimism (suspicion) towards the middle point of reality (concrete experience), before arriving at the point of optimism. So it's usually difficult for me to let myself be persuaded to move from pessimism to optimism without first beholding, almost like a Thomas (well, in Nigeria, suspicion has its many uses).

PPR: June 21, 2021.

All I can say about this journey is: All glory be to Jehovah, the father of tender mercies, alone.

And to all the persons here doing the fine work of elucidating the many riddles of IRCC, and helping others through their application, I say: May what you desire locate you. Thanks to you all.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by emmalextemtop: 4:13am On Jun 22, 2021
CHIKACIC:

It has been announced that full vaccination (1st and 2nd doses) exempts one from the manadatory hotel quarantine.

Did mine in Lagos, don’t have info for other states.

Yah, heard that too, but not sure if it is approved like that, no matter what, one still have to do the quarantine, but nevertheless sha...

What type of dose were you given? (it has the necessary for countries)
And when did you do it?
What was the duration between the two doses?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Legacyedition: 4:28am On Jun 22, 2021
Uzomachukwuu:
Long Post Alert:

This has been a very tiresome journey. Initially, I thought that applying for PhD admission would be the most challenging part of it all, but I never knew that that was the easiest part really. Between Feb and March 2020, I got admission and funding offers from U of Manitoba, Western, and USask. Opted for USask. Submitted my first visa application on June 16, 2020, when I knew almost nothing about the Canadian visa application process. I hadn't even discovered Nairaland then. I committed one error, that of submitting only my funding offer letter as proof of fund, without submitting a bank statement. Sadly, that first application was refused based on personal assets and financial status.

Guided by all the information I got from the good folks here on Nairaland, I reapplied on February 26.

I sent them my Mybankstatement and IELTS waiver request letter less than 20 minutes after the NSE request came in

Ideologically opposed to taking IELTS, I had preemptively written and armed myself with an IELTS Waiver Request Letter, in which I argued against the logicality of asking an English PhD student to submit IELTS test scores. Silly me though, that letter sounded as if I was beefing with IRCC — and, yes, I was really mad at them due to my initial visa refusal.

You see, one of the things that made me very angry about that first visa refusal was that in the GCMS notes I obtained weeks after the painful hit, the visa officer remarked twice that they had asked me over three months earlier to send my bank statement or that of a sponsor, which I failed to do. Dianyi, I didn't receive any email from them requesting for any such thing. And there was no request letter sent via GCKey either. So I just couldn't understand their wahala. My guess is that probably due to a glitch in their system, the email they generated ended up not getting sent to me, even though it was showing in the 'Outgoing' section of the GCMS notes. So my blood was hot as I was writing the IELTS waiver request, which they never actually honoured, as I learnt.

MA (2019)
NYSC (2016-17)
BA (2015)

Documents submitted

7. BA certificate
8. WAEC
9. FSLC (Lol)
10. Birth Certificate
14. Curriculum Vitae
16. e-Medical Slip
17. Digital photo

22. Attestation Letter from a senior lecturer (my mentor) in UNN, highlighting my academic merits and good conducts

23. Notification of a FUTURE Job Offer from the Head of my Department in my former University, stating that the department will be happy to offer me a job after my PhD in Canada (Lol)

27. I didn't submit any letter of recommendation or introduction letter from my most recent former employer (make them hold their wahala, abeg)

Eligibility review started on April 22, that's two days after I contacted the office of the MP representing USask to make enquiries on my behalf regarding the lag in updating my application.

Oh, boy! Na then wey the real anxiety come start. Coming here to Nairaland everyday to read other people's testimonies became like a full time job for me, just as my fingers got automatically configured to opening my GCKey account more than 20 times a day: almost as a first thing anytime I bring up my phone to press.

At a point I almost fell into huge depression. Put off my phone line, got off WhatsApp, deactivated my Nairaland account (that's why you'll see that this current moniker I'm using is newly created, just one alphabet different from 'Uzomachukwu' which was the account I had previously been using here).

Last week when Omalinze (whose visa application I prepared and submitted the same period I was working on my second application) called to tell me that his visa has been approved, I was happy and, yet, cried. Mine was an ambiguous mix of happiness and sadness. He too understood, and kept reassuring me that I was going to get my PPR soon. But you see, one of my 'positive' personal failings, if at all it should be so-called, is that I'm a man who is very much taken to the hermeneutics of suspicion, a young man who has been trained by life to believe in working from the point of pessimism (suspicion) towards the middle point of reality (concrete experience), before arriving at the point of optimism. So it's usually difficult for me to let myself be persuaded to move from pessimism to optimism without first beholding, almost like a Thomas (well, in Nigeria, suspicion has its many uses).

All I can say about this journey is: All glory be to Jehovah, the father of tender mercies, alone.

And to all the persons here doing the fine work of elucidating the many riddles of IRCC, and helping others through their application, I say: May what you desire locate you. Thanks to you all.

Congrats baba. Jesus did it for you at last. Halleluyah. Soo happy for you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by emmalextemtop: 5:18am On Jun 22, 2021
Hello!

Please what is this study gap of a thing, if it so long, does it also determine the approval of a visa? I.e for those that have years of working experience or it's bEen long they've studied.

Finished B.Tech 2019. Currently working after Nysc since Nov. 2020. Looking forward for winter, Jan 2022.

And then, is it advisable to submit my application for Jan 2022 now or later.
Looking forward to apply by Sept when my docs are ready and available, should i wait for IRCC to state out a stipulated time for application like they did for May 15?

I asked this base on what have seen and personally deduced from people's application, applying the time the IRCC wants them to apply as they are treating such application in a particular month and if applied earlier or later than that, it's going to be delayed.

Please, what's your take on this? Thanks!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by ritzzybaron: 6:30am On Jun 22, 2021
Hello dear. Please where did you take the vaccine?

CHIKACIC:
Just took my first dose of the AstraZeneca/Oxford vaccine.
I was told to come back in 6 weeks time (2nd August) for the second dose.
Also that the side effects differs, but commonly headache, pains and high temperature. I was advised by the Nurse to take paracetamol once I get home or start experiencing any of the above side effects.

Hope this helps for those you need the info.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Favour132(f): 6:59am On Jun 22, 2021
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Onweke: 7:05am On Jun 22, 2021
Uzomachukwuu:
Long Post Alert:

MA (2019)
NYSC (2016-17)
BA (2015)

Documents submitted

7. BA certificate
8. WAEC
9. FSLC (Lol)
10. Birth Certificate
14. Curriculum Vitae
16. e-Medical Slip
17. Digital photo

Congratulations bro. God has blessed you. Canada will surely favour you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Kunfu(m): 7:07am On Jun 22, 2021
If you're leaving around Epe or Ibeju-lekki part of lagos, Epe primary Health center asked me to beg people to come and get vaccinated, I took mine yesterday I didn't meet a single person in the hall when I got there. Please you guys should try and get vaccinated. Thanks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by sexydamsel4luv: 7:19am On Jun 22, 2021
Thank you for the response.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by RxOtunba: 7:27am On Jun 22, 2021
-The v.o talked so much about ur uncle's finances and lump sum. Please what does your uncle do for a living? Did you submit support documents?

-How old are you? Did u submit evidence of your employment/income

-Did your uncle make any commitment? Like payment of 1 semester or 1 full year tuition deposit?

-You also need to work very well on ur SOP and make it concise. Seems the v.o doesn't understand your career path, and doesn't seem to see anything reasonable abt ur study plan.
Abbey0911:
These are my own refusal reasons.

@Frankrobbn1 and other Gurus in the house please your comments will be greatly appreciated..
I'm planning to re-apply before the end of the month.

@Frankrobbn1 can I private chat you please?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by EmeeNaka: 7:31am On Jun 22, 2021
Abeg, where is the PPR now ooo? Have all April Applicants here got their PPR? I am restless
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by IntimidationJay: 7:34am On Jun 22, 2021
EmeeNaka:
Abeg, where is the PPR now ooo? Have all April Applicants here got their PPR? I am restless
calm bro, April 22nd here and I haven’t heard anything.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by RxOtunba: 7:37am On Jun 22, 2021
I applied 11th March, 2021 and my status still shows that eligibility hasn't begun, but I posted some days ago where I talked about my eligibility being in progress, as per response received from IRCC. So, no worries, eligibility is on going, it's not jst been updated on GCKey. All the best.
Rae3355:
Hi,
Congratulations to all those who received PPR recently.

Any March applicants in the house?

I applied on March 27th and the eligibility review has not started - should I be worried??
Medical passed - April 13

I received NSE request in April too but I ignored it, should I have responded?

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by naijaoyibo: 7:37am On Jun 22, 2021
We are thinking of doing a gift of deed of a landed property. What date would be ideal to place on it? Would this help to counter the reason for denial of visa which was

"I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status"

happachris:
Sorry about that. did he submit any form of affidavit of support from his sponsor(s), did he submit any deed of gifts or account statements?

I got refused for same reasons. Still expecting my gsmc note. Once I do, I will resubmit.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by AOJoy: 7:42am On Jun 22, 2021
Dear Gurus,

I sort for advice here flask week that I am a Feb 27 applicant and eligibility review had not started, and I was adviced to continue to send webform to IRCC. Finally, eligibility review started yesterday. Should I continue to send IRCC webform until I get a final decision, or Should I hold on?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by AOJoy: 7:43am On Jun 22, 2021
Dear Gurus,

I sort for advice here last week that I am a Feb 27 applicant and eligibility review had not started, and I was adviced to continue to send webform to IRCC. Finally, eligibility review started yesterday. Should I continue to send IRCC webform until I get a final decision, or Should I hold on?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Ikpobaj: 7:44am On Jun 22, 2021
Good morning,
A man of 45 years with a masters and 15 years experience in banking in Nigeria with a wife and three kids. What are his chances of moving to Canada with his family?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by shagamite: 7:46am On Jun 22, 2021
RxOtunba:
-The v.o talked so much about ur uncle's finances and lump sum. Please what does your uncle do for a living? Did you submit support documents?

-How old are you? Did u submit evidence of your employment/income

-Did your uncle make any commitment? Like payment of 1 semester or 1 full year tuition deposit?

-You also need to work very well on ur SOP and make it concise. Seems the v.o doesn't understand your career path, and doesn't seem to see anything reasonable abt ur study plan.
Sorry , is the SOP for visa different from the one written as requirement for admission. How many pages should it be for the admission requirements
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by saucekid50: 7:46am On Jun 22, 2021
Uzomachukwuu:
Long Post Alert:

MA (2019)
NYSC (2016-17)
BA (2015)

Documents submitted

7. BA certificate
8. WAEC
9. FSLC (Lol)
10. Birth Certificate
14. Curriculum Vitae
16. e-Medical Slip
17. Digital photo

Congrats Mann... please I would like to ask you a few questions...can you drop your mail.?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by saucekid50: 7:52am On Jun 22, 2021
Goodday guys,
Please I have some questions.

1. What do they look for in bank statement.?
I mean is it the number of transactions or turnover over the last six months or a year.

2. Is it the current balance in the account that is used in visa processing.?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Stephblues(f): 7:54am On Jun 22, 2021
You see ehn, you are nothing short of amazing and you deserve everything good happening right now. Your testimony gave me goosebumps. Congratulations. Wishing you success in your endeavors.

P.S: How person wey dey speak this kind English go write IELTS? Nor be him go even set the exam?

Uzomachukwuu:
Long Post Alert:

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Thaiy(m): 8:05am On Jun 22, 2021
shupy:
The real problem is that vaccination centers have been instructed to only vaccinate second dose takers. You're not likely to be attended to if you're going for the first dose.

Not true.

2nd dose are being attended too.
The 2nd stream of vaccines just got in, and they have started vaccinating interested individuals.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 22, 2021
Pls any humber college student here dat has made his or her payment via FORM A? I need a guideline on how u generated ur invoice dat u used in payment pls is urgent.
I sent a mail to d burser and no good outcome, pls my bank is rejecting flywire payment instruction as an invoice
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by buckyfof(m): 8:15am On Jun 22, 2021
Lianna2020:
Good morning

How are you holding on.

Been a while

Quite ok ma’am

I really appreciate checking up on me randomly. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Thaiy(m): 8:24am On Jun 22, 2021
gracedson:
I sent some additional documents via webform, is there any need to send them again through email2email ?

If you do know the country where you case file is, for most it Nairobi office.

It will end in praise

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (676)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.