Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 - Travel (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 (680055 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (676) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by iampaulsmith(m): 6:27pm On May 27, 2021
Thanks Chief. Going to Alberta (university of Calgary)
skull4eva:

congratulations brother, i remember you since last year. Canada will favor you. which province are u heading to?

I owe you a lot @Joyousgem for all the love & support. Less I forget, @Fratermathy one plate of pepper soup for you also.
Joyousgem:

My joy today knows no bound dear. It has been quite a very long journey. It has surely ended in praise.
Praise God

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by demure178(m): 6:53pm On May 27, 2021
Spectro:

Edited
Bro, I had to carefully study this your note, and I observed the sequencing. It seems the entered in error preceded the PFL, so it's hard to tell if it is a cancelation of their request.

I will let other members give their review.

(Be that as it may, be thankful you responded accordingly to their request)

Thanks for your time
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Restoredglory: 7:07pm On May 27, 2021
Congratulations,your approval is giving me hope that my own will come soon

[quote author=iampaulsmith post=102121046]Thanks Chief. Going to Alberta (university of Calgary)

I owe you a lot @Joyousgem for all the love & support. Less I forget, @Fratermathy one plate of pepper soup for you also.

[/q
uote]

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by TennieYF: 7:08pm On May 27, 2021
Hi everyone, please for form A, do the banks use their own rate or they use CBN's rate?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by lawfree638: 7:32pm On May 27, 2021
TennieYF:
Hi everyone, please for form A, do the banks use their own rate or they use CBN's rate?
\

CBN Rate
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Teenie19(f): 7:33pm On May 27, 2021
Hello Demure, hope you are doing great.

I am trying to review the notes you posted, but the first one you posted is very blurry..do you mind reposting a clearer screenshot?

From what I see so far, it seems there was some sort of error on their end. The other question I have is why your file went to China? Do you know why?

demure178:
I saw this, does it mean the procedural fairness was an error, because I declared the us refusal and there isn’t a charge back, cuz money was paid personally
Someone should please check the attached image and explain. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by shupy: 7:39pm On May 27, 2021
Cceemmaa:
I wish to thank everyone for your kind words and advice. However,I have done some research on some schools and courses I can take up,considering my work experiences as a state counsel in the department of commercial law in a ministry during nysc,legal practitioner in a law firm and presently a legal advisor in a company that's into buying and selling. Furthermore, I have a registered business that I run online.
Here are the courses I found that may be related to my experiences and also for visa purposes.
1. Analytics for business decisionmaking
2. Certificate in Business intelligence and analysis
3 International business management
4. Advanced law enforcement and investigation
5. Human resources management
6. Business law(expesnive)
7. Business management
8 Justice studies
9 Natural resources and environmental law inspection and management
Thanks. I would be waiting for responses.
If you can't make this decision yourself with all the research you've done, you will find it difficult to write a convincing SOP. Whatever program you choose, make sure there's progression in your level of education.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by ooa1st: 7:39pm On May 27, 2021
Omo, this ain't joke ooo

Like, see notes taken as if they're conducting dissertation.

I saw like 4/5 countries. Just 1 application went through all of these.

It is well ooo

demure178:
I just got my note and I saw recommended interview and my application went to Lagos, Beijing, China.

If you remember my application, i got procedural fairness and I replied back, procedural fairness was about not declaring about us refusal, which I did and I sent proof, and also a charge back.. till now there hasn’t been any charge back or something.. so
I replied with documents is was a mistake or something and if someone can explain my note I would appreciate, I passed all necessary thing needed to pass from criminality to medical to ielts cuz it showed passed and verified..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by demure178(m): 7:45pm On May 27, 2021
Teenie19:
Hello Demure, hope you are doing great.

I am trying to review the notes you posted, but the first one you posted is very blurry..do you mind reposting a clearer screenshot?

From what I see so far, it seems there was some sort of error on their end. The other question I have is why your file went to China? Do you know why?

Nairaland is reducing the quality though, on the note, they had work overload, so I saw where they requested to disturbute my files to reduces work over load

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by demure178(m): 7:46pm On May 27, 2021
ooa1st:
Omo, this ain't joke ooo

Like, see notes taken as if they're conducting dissertation.

I saw like 4/5 countries. Just 1 application went through all of these.

It is well ooo

Omo naso e shock me oo.. make everything end well, Na Koko b dat

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by demure178(m): 7:47pm On May 27, 2021
Will order another note tomorrow, order the previous one last month 28th. There should have been some update though
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Gahneeyah(f): 7:51pm On May 27, 2021
Thanks alot

Steph1738aye:

I don’t know if you have gotten a response yet but you’ll be given a PGWP for 3 years. I saw on the Canadian govt. website that as long as your program is from over 16 months, it qualifies for a 3 year PGWP
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Ketima: 7:51pm On May 27, 2021
Hello guys pls is urgent, the schedule 1 imm5257 form, how many pages is the one to be uploaded. 1 is Jst 2pages, and the other is 5pages. Pls is urgent so that one doesn't make mistake. Pls I need urgent reply

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Spectro: 7:55pm On May 27, 2021
demure178:
Will order another note tomorrow, order the previous one last month 28th. There should have been some update though

You worry too much.

I pray God helps you to give it a rest and focus on other things, until PPR drops.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by demure178(m): 7:57pm On May 27, 2021
Spectro:

You worry too much.

I pray God helps you to give it a rest and focus on other things, until PPR drops.

Omo having a 5 years ban on your neck, thinking on should incase, where will I see money for immigrantion lawyer fight am.. omo.. 5 years ban no b joke oo.. I wasn’t worried not until I got procedural fairness

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Teenie19(f): 7:58pm On May 27, 2021
Oh okay! You are almost there! I see your PPR dropping soon!

demure178:

Nairaland is reducing the quality though, on the note, they had work overload, so I saw where they requested to disturbute my files to reduces work over load

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Spectro: 7:59pm On May 27, 2021
demure178:

Omo having a 5 years ban on your neck, thinking on should incase, where will I see money for immigrantion lawyer fight am.. omo.. 5 years ban no b joke oo.. I wasn’t worried not until I got procedural fairness

If they were going to ban you, it would have happened already.

They didn't, and that's fine.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by lawfree638: 8:01pm On May 27, 2021
shupy:

If you can't make this decision yourself with all the research you've done, you will find it difficult to write a convincing SOP. Whatever program you choose, make sure there's progression in your level of education.

grin grin grin grin

Take it easy on him
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Ijeanwuli: 8:05pm On May 27, 2021
I would advice that you go with your infant . Your husband is sufficient home ties you can also use your properties here

ifeoluwadayofun:
Pls helpers in the house kindly attend to this question as it slowing the submission of my application.

I received a fully funded scholarship in Canada and I have a peculiar case that need your guide. I have an infant to leave behind as one of my home/family ties, I and my husband agreed to keep the baby with my immediate elder sister for my maximum concentration.
Please can this raise a concern to the visa officer?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Ijeanwuli: 8:07pm On May 27, 2021
I would advice that you go with your infant though this is an additional cost for you.

If the decision is primarily because of hometies then Your husband is sufficient home ties you can also use your properties here.

ifeoluwadayofun:
Pls helpers in the house kindly attend to this question as it slowing the submission of my application.

I received a fully funded scholarship in Canada and I have a peculiar case that need your guide. I have an infant to leave behind as one of my home/family ties, I and my husband agreed to keep the baby with my immediate elder sister for my maximum concentration.
Please can this raise a concern to the visa officer?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by shupy: 8:16pm On May 27, 2021
lawfree638:

grin grin grin grin

Take it easy on him
I don't think I'm being hard. I hope the OP doesn't feel that way. I'm only being truthful and helpful.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by jimogh111(m): 8:34pm On May 27, 2021
Hello everyone, please I need some information on school fees payment to Crandall University, New Brunswick. Does anyone know if there are any other ways school fee can be paid to the university other than through the PayMyTuition Platform because the exchange rates on that platform is very expensive compared to making use of the Form A medium. Please help out if you have any idea, also I wouldn’t mind getting ideas from current Crandall University students too and prospectives who already paid their tuition fees as well. Thanks all.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by MShud: 8:35pm On May 27, 2021
TheLee:
Joining the conversation on behalf of my twin.

Masters of Computer Science.
University of New Brunswick.
Applied: May 14 2021
Biometrics request: May 15 2021
Biometrics done: May 26 2021
Medicals done: May 24 2021
Medicals passed: May 26 2021.

I’m co sponsor.
POF: USD $22,000 from me, N2.1M (earns 400k monthly) from him, 30M worth property in his name.
We submitted all documents and evidence we had and are hoping for the best. No IELTS yet.

Keeping the hope alive. God will come through for us.

Sorry please did you go through the NSE route and am sure your twin did upfront medicals
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Chinnychappy: 8:44pm On May 27, 2021
[Quote author=Prisscindy post=102079938]
Implication of part time enrollment please?

Thank you.

Applied: 30th Nov, 2020
Biometric: 3rd Dec, 2020
Upfront medical passed: 5th Dec, 2020 not sure of the exact date
NSE Request: 21st Dec, 2020 (Ignored)
Long wait
Lectures started online: January 2021 (winter intake), registered as a part time student.
1st trimester ended: End of April 2021
Result: 1st week of May
Webform sent: 10th May, 2021 showing the 1st trimester transcript and new trimester registration including that on-campus lectures begin soon
Generic reply: 15th May, 2021
PPR: 2am this morning

Note: There was no update at all on the timeline apart from medical passed. Eligibility and the rest were waiting until PPR[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Chinnychappy: 9:03pm On May 27, 2021
[UofCalgary said for the course which i intend to pursue, the confirmed enrollment type at the monent is for part time . What is the implication? Should i go ahead and apply?

Congratulations

quote author=iampaulsmith post=102120666]

Hi guys. A big thank you to everyone that has congratulated me, I pray your day of celebration will come soon.

So I started lectures back in January online at the University of Calgary. I completed the first semester in April and school is on break till fall. Here is my timeline.

Applied: 19th October 2020
Biometric Request: 20th October 2020
Biometric Completed: 3rd November 2020
Upfront Medical Completed: 25th November, 2020
NSE Request Letter: 26th November 2020 (ignored the NSE request and the long wait started)
Eligibility review started: 30th November, 2020
Upfront Medical passed: 2nd December 2020
Additional Document Requested: 29th March 2021
They requested for the following documents. Confirmation of Payment of Tuition Fees
Current Student Record of Courses in Session (because I kept sending mails that I had started classes online)
Proof of Enrolment for Next Semester

Document Submitted: 30th March 2021
BVL & PPR: 26th May, 2021

Something happened that I will like to add just in case it happens to anybody. So back in February, my eligibility review that had started in November went back to "we will let you know when we start reviewing your eligibility". I was shocked and clueless (kon see tension). Before then my gcms note was on recommend interview so I ordered for another gcms instantly and kept sending mail/webform. About two weeks after that incident, it changed again to "We are now reviewing..." When I received the note, the eligibility section was blank. Later in April, I applied for another note and I got it in May, it came as recommend interview again...toooor

Omooo IRCC legit taught me patience and how to pray better. I don’t pray anyone experiences this type of delay. My application took 32 weeks but I thank God it has ended in praises. I can’t wait to celebrate with you all soon enough.[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by NwanyiOkpa(f): 9:03pm On May 27, 2021
Lianna2020:
Thank you

Please is the 7430 still valid Or it’s more than that @nwanyiokpa please input

sorry, i did not pay any fee because i sent my passport to where i did my biometrics.

I did my biometrics in lagos and i sent my passport to lagos.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Ketima: 9:04pm On May 27, 2021
Ketima:
Hello guys pls is urgent, the schedule 1 imm5257 form, how many pages is the one to be uploaded. 1 is Jst 2pages, and the other is 5pages. Pls is urgent so that one doesn't make mistake. Pls I need urgent reply

Pls who can help me here. Another thing is that the imm5257b validates but no barcode is generated? Hope all is normal.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by ChampO(m): 9:07pm On May 27, 2021
Hi, Please, I am having difficulty downloading this document.
Which browser are you using? people have dropped enough tips here for me still it wouldn't load the page.
I dropped a Pm for you please.

Ketima:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by ChampO(m): 9:09pm On May 27, 2021
The page is not even loading the documents.
see the screenshot of what I keep getting...
ritzzybaron:

Save the forms. Go to the saved forms and open them one by one.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by ifeoluwadayofun(f): 9:14pm On May 27, 2021
SweetJJ:
From my little understanding, if the funding can cover your expenses ( tuition fees etc all, additional 10k CAD for living expenses plus another 4kCAD for your babies expenses) and you still have some change, then apply with her.

Nb: this is my suggestion. Wait for the gurus own.

Big thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Cceemmaa: 9:17pm On May 27, 2021
Ok but suggestions won't be bad anyways.
shupy:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by yetty002: 9:18pm On May 27, 2021
I am a novice too. I think other gurus here can be of help
favourdamsel:

Wow good news. Did PGDE special education.

Could one get master in special education with funding too?

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (676)

Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. / Giving Birth In Canada / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.