Stats: 3,149,806 members, 7,806,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 - Travel (233) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 (683646 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (676) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by justwise(m): 7:30pm On Jun 26, 2021
lordkay10:

Please I sent you a DM

All the info you need is here. All you need is to read this part of previous ones
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Soulz22(m): 7:49pm On Jun 26, 2021
Shenaniganzzz:

So sorry I did my medicals at Qlife... it costs 40k and I booked my appointment online

How did you book it online? No website to fill a webform, I’ve sent emails to the email provided no reply yet and the numbers are not going through. I can’t just travel from port harcourt to Lagos without not knowing all that.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lekiboboe: 7:54pm On Jun 26, 2021
Thane:
Guys please who has idea of any school that would accept 2.2 bsc for a Public Health masters degree? I just finished Nysc

Frankrobbn, justmellow, justexcellent lekiboboe
The minimum requirements for Masters in Canada is 2.1. Though Canada are most time after your last two years Grade (400 & 500Level). If you have a good GPA/CGPA in your Last two years like 75% upward. You might be considered. Interestingly there are some 2.2 graduates on this forum who got Masters Admission into Canadian Universities.

If you are looking for a Research-Based Public Health Masters degree against 2022, i would suggest you take your time & try the method in the link below. It has worked for many
https://www.nairaland.com/6567181/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/175#102878887

See the link below for Canadian Universities offering Masters degree in Public Health (Over 15 Masters program in Public Health)
https://www.universitystudy.ca/search-programs/?k=Public+health&program_level_merged=Master%27s+degree&program_language=ENGLISH

Await more response from other members of this platform
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by OCT202020: 7:56pm On Jun 26, 2021
You're very correct except for medical proof and statement of purpose.
A section to upload medical proof would have been generated if your answer was Yes while filling the questionnaire in relation to medicals questions.
And SOP should be uploaded in a section requesting for LOE. But let the gurus weigh in before taking further steps.

lolathegenie:
Good morning people, please i have a question how do people upload information like IELTS, upfront medical proof, statement of purpose, proof of employment along with their application?
I don't see the option to upload all that. Or do you just merge all of them together and submit it under the Client Information section of the application?
I just need to clarify. Thanks

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by tourphland(m): 8:03pm On Jun 26, 2021
Dabricious:
Huh? 50k for what? If you are in Lagos I can give you the contact of an ASP that can do it for 5,000. Please don't fall for any scammer oh

Please can you give me the asp contact
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by porchy(m): 8:19pm On Jun 26, 2021
Sorry man, I also took my first dose yesterday but I was already told that it will kick in today so I was advice to use a pain relief and I feel a lot better now.

Pinkey2021:
Please if you sent me an email, can I plead with you to give me till Monday to respond please?

I took my first dose of the Covid vaccine yesterday, and my, I’m knocked down with chills, fever and body aches. I was warned that it’ll happen on the second day but I had no idea I’d feel this way.

So yeah, I’m back in bed now. Plus this cold weather is not helping matters too sad

I just had to quickly hop in and share my testimony/timeline.

I’ll respond to your emails and try within my ability to help out where I can.

{It’ll Surely End In Praise for us All}

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 26, 2021
Pinkey2021:

No I did not. I sent my mbs but no IELTS, so that makes it normal route.
Did you ever get NSE request?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by HorlarJP: 8:33pm On Jun 26, 2021
My study visa application was denied this year January…. I am thinking of applying again but Omoh I am afraid a bit and at the same time confident because I used an agent last time and I think I should do it on my own now with the gurus help here.

Ooppsss�

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Dolex86: 8:34pm On Jun 26, 2021
Wow... Sorry.. Try and use Paracetamol
Ul be fine!
Pinkey2021:
Please if you sent me an email, can I plead with you to give me till Monday to respond please?

I took my first dose of the Covid vaccine yesterday, and my, I’m knocked down with chills, fever and body aches. I was warned that it’ll happen on the second day but I had no idea I’d feel this way.

So yeah, I’m back in bed now. Plus this cold weather is not helping matters too sad

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Teepearls(f): 8:36pm On Jun 26, 2021
Wow! Congrats sis. All the best!

[quote author=Pinkey2021 post=103113192]IT IS PPR MY PEOPLE!!! WHERE ARE MY FELLOW MARCH FOLKS??!!!

GOD IS TOO MUCH

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by TennieYF: 8:37pm On Jun 26, 2021
Awwwww I'm so happy for you! I legit asked about you earlier this week as I hadn't seen your posts in a while. Glad to know you're okay and congratulations on your PPR.
May God perfect we still expecting ijn!

Pinkey2021:
IT IS PPR MY PEOPLE!!! WHERE ARE MY FELLOW MARCH FOLKS??!!!

GOD IS TOO MUCH.

PLEASE NOTE: VERY VERY VERY LONG POST!!!

This journey started last year (click on my moniker to read my first post on thread 18 to get an idea of what I’m talking about).

CANADA HAS BEEN A BIG DREAM OF MINE. I’VE BEEN ALMOST EVERYWHERE BUT CANADA (LOL).

I PRAYED THIS APPROVAL INTO EXISTENCE. I FASTED, KEPT DOING MIDNIGHT PRAYERS AND JOINED NSPPD PRAYER ALTAR WITH PASTOR JERRY EZE DAILY, BECAUSE THERE’S A HUGE POTENTIAL BUSINESS/CAREER OPPORTUNITY I’M HOPING TO EXPLORE IN CANADA AFTER MY STUDIES AND THIS ROUTE IS THE BEST WAY I KNOW TO ACHIEVE IT. THROUGH THIS ROUTE I’LL BE KILLING THE PROVERBIAL TWO BIRDS WITH ONE STONE, (THAT IS GETTING A CANADIAN QUALIFICATION WHICH WILL AID A GREAT DEAL WITH THIS PARTICULAR OPPORTUNITY). AND TODAY GOD DID IT!!!

This was a Self Sponsorship Application

SECTION ONE
MAIN DOCUMENTS
➡️All Required Immigration Forms:
imm1294e (Application for Study Permit Made Outside Canada)
imm5257b (Application for Temporary Residence)
imm5645e (Family Information Form)

REQUIRED DOCUMENTS:
➡️ TABLE OF CONTENTS
➡️Letters of Acceptance — Old and New (After refusal last year I deferred from Fall 2020 to Fall 2021.
PROOF OF FINANCIAL SUPPORT
➡️CSCS Stock/Share statement showing current value exceeding N5M

➡️Reference letter from my Stock broker

➡️myBankStatement certificate & password showing sufficient funds for my living expenses, my flight ticket and other miscellaneous expenses throughout the duration of my stay in Canada

➡️Bank Reference Letter

➡️Proof of Rental Income (Lease agreements & rent receipts of 6 of our fully rented properties) as additional sources and proof of funds.

➡️DLI Invoice and Full 1yr Tuition Receipt

➡️Business CAC certificate of Incorporation

➡️Tax certificate

➡️Company business card

➡️Business Investment Receipts, Invoices, and Import Duties

➡️Notarized certificate of Net worth of our immovable investments with their current value totaling over N350M✔️

SECTION TWO
CLIENT INFORMATION SECTION
➡️Statement of Purpose/Explanation
➡️Degrees and Transcripts
➡️Husband’s letter of Consent

HOME TIES & FAMILY
➡️Marriage certificate
➡️Husband and Children’s Passports
➡️Pictures with my Family—husband and children

HOME & ECONOMIC TIES
➡️Deeds of Assignment, Conveyance, and Property Management Agreement of three of our properties
➡️Pension Certificate
➡️Pictures of my business premises
➡️Husband’s business CAC registration
➡️Car papers for three of our vehicles

HOME & PROFESSIONAL TIES
➡️CV
➡️Current Contract with a global establishment
➡️Letter of Introduction and Recommendation from former bosses and business associates
➡️Pictures with business associates on business trips abroad
➡️Past employment: Employment Offer, Confirmation, Letter of Increase & Resignation Letters

TRAVEL HISTORY
➡️Old International passports showing Visas & several stamps of entry and exit to several countries including USA, Europe, etc

Application Timeline:

Application Submitted: 4th March, 2021

Biometrics Done: on 25th September, 2020 (yet to be updated on my GC Key account/portal).

Background Check: commenced 5th March, 2021

Upfront Medical: 25th February, 2021 (submitted with my application on 4th Mar. But was only updated on 16th June same day after I resent it)

Ordered GCMS Notes: May 25th

Received GCMS Notes: June 24th (nothing much was in it). Was contemplating sending another one next week.

Eligibility Review: commenced 24th June

BVL/PPR: June 26

Going for a 1yr PG certificate.

This was a 2nd Application. First application I did not include any of the above documents. I was a complete novice. (Lol). I didn’t even include my Tuition receipt or CAC or property docs, nothing at all, just my LOA, qualifications and passport that’s all.

But thank God for Nairaland where I learned everything I needed to know for a successful application (especially, as a self-sponsored applicant).

Also, since I didn’t include vital docs in my last application, I decided to overload them with documents this time around grin grin

I keyed in to @justexcellent testimony of his approval and wrote out the same prayer points he used while I fasted earlier this year.

God bless you all richly and establish us in our quests for destiny fulfillment. A big thank you goes out to @frankrobbn, @justmellow, @justexcellent (for that wonderful and inspiring testimony), @lekiboboe for your tireless constant help here, and of course to everyone new and old who has contributed to the success of this thread thereby helping fulfill destinies. God bless and reward you all abundantly in Jesus Mighty name.

End Note: my love letter arrived while I was praying this morning by 4am. Didn’t realize it until I checked by 12noon thereabout.

Didn’t know they send PPRs on Saturdays!!!

INDEED WHAT GOD CANNOT DO DOES NOT EXIST.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Teetoms: 8:42pm On Jun 26, 2021
RxOtunba:
UWindsor Fall 2021. Master of Medical Biotechnology. Hoping that study permit will get approved soon. U got ur study permit already?

Hi,
Mine has ended in praise.
I finally got it sometime last week since I applied in December 2020.
I’m sure you will get positive news soon.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by tourphland(m): 8:56pm On Jun 26, 2021
lolathegenie:
Good morning people, please i have a question how do people upload information like IELTS, upfront medical proof, statement of purpose, proof of employment along with their application?
I don't see the option to upload all that. Or do you just merge all of them together and submit it under the Client Information section of the application?
I just need to clarify. Thanks

Please can someone please answer!!!!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by HorlarJP: 8:56pm On Jun 26, 2021
I am applying for the Canada study visa but this time outside of Nigeria , do I need to pay for the biometrics again or just the application fee and visa fee.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Oreoluwamipo: 9:01pm On Jun 26, 2021
Amen, from your text to God's ears .. Thanks so much , I wish you the same.

OCT202020:

Amen, don't stop believing and by God's grace, we'll surely celebrate your story
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by JosephYemsol(m): 9:05pm On Jun 26, 2021
tracy0803409:
Good day house, I know this question is a decision I have to make, but I just need reviews from my fellow nairalanders, pls between FANSHAWE college and CONESTOGA college, which is better for a health related PG course,because am about to make tuition deposit, but am confused on which to go [quote author=tracy0803409 post=103030074]

I paid my tuition on Sunday. I had an option to choose between carleton university (Meng) and Conestoga (pgc)...

Conestoga in my opinion is better than some universities...

Confirm which one has a co-op offer, go for that.

Please your responses will be highly appreciated
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by OCT202020: 9:18pm On Jun 26, 2021
HorlarJP:
I am applying for the Canada study visa but this time outside of Nigeria , do I need to pay for the biometrics again or just the application fee and visa fee.

If you've ever done biometrics before, then you don't need to pay for it again ,as it is valid for 10years; just the application fee of $150cad or equivalent would do.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by mamatee2: 9:20pm On Jun 26, 2021
See how awesome this God is!
My good news is almost here too by His grace. Amen.

Pinkey2021:

I’m as shocked as you are!!! It’s the first I’ve seen of it here. It’s like they couldn’t wait till Monday/next week or something grin grin

To be honest I was expecting it Monday or Tuesday.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by JosephYemsol(m): 9:31pm On Jun 26, 2021
LadyBlaq:
Words have failed me. Who am I that he is so mindful of me? A wretched sinner like me? With all my baggages, Grace has found me...

Will be back ooo
What did you do differently? Your application was not even up to 3 months....

Congrats.

Please, I sent u a mail.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by HorlarJP: 9:46pm On Jun 26, 2021
OCT202020:

If you've ever done biometrics before, then you don't need to pay for it again ,as it is valid for 10years; just the application fee of $150cad or equivalent would do.

The application fee is for applying for visa right or applying for schools ? And yes I have done biometrics before
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Ojsimps: 9:48pm On Jun 26, 2021
Good evening guys. Pls I'm new here, my self and cousin sis applied for study permit, cause we got admission from University of Manitoba and we used an agent. And we applied since Feb and got our refusal letter on the 24th of June, that's 2days ago. And the reasons were
1) travel history
2) purpose of visit.
Pls I want to know when we can reapply, cause we want to do it ourselves. Pls can anybody help me with @frankrobbn1 phone number pls.�
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Dukealara: 9:49pm On Jun 26, 2021
RELAN2446:

what is the lagos mail?

lagos.immigration@international.gc.ca
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by mamatee2: 9:52pm On Jun 26, 2021
The application fee is for visa application.

HorlarJP:

The application fee is for applying for visa right or applying for schools ? And yes I have done biometrics before
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by RELAN2446(m): 9:52pm On Jun 26, 2021
Dukealara:

lagos.immigration@international.gc.ca
Ok thanks

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by mamatee2: 9:54pm On Jun 26, 2021
Do take care of yourself and have some pain reliever.

Pinkey2021:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Fortuneforever: 10:08pm On Jun 26, 2021
Congratulations!!

Pinkey2021:

GOD IS TOO MUCH.

This journey started last year (click on my moniker to read my first post on thread 18 to get an idea of what I’m talking about).

CANADA HAS BEEN A BIG DREAM OF MINE. I’VE BEEN ALMOST EVERYWHERE BUT CANADA (LOL).

I PRAYED THIS APPROVAL INTO EXISTENCE. I FASTED, KEPT DOING MIDNIGHT PRAYERS AND JOINED NSPPD PRAYER ALTAR WITH PASTOR JERRY EZE DAILY, BECAUSE THERE’S A HUGE POTENTIAL BUSINESS/CAREER OPPORTUNITY I’M HOPING TO EXPLORE IN CANADA AFTER MY STUDIES AND THIS ROUTE IS THE BEST WAY I KNOW TO ACHIEVE IT. THROUGH THIS ROUTE I’LL BE KILLING THE PROVERBIAL TWO BIRDS WITH ONE STONE, (THAT IS GETTING A CANADIAN QUALIFICATION WHICH WILL AID A GREAT DEAL WITH THIS PARTICULAR OPPORTUNITY). AND TODAY GOD DID IT!!!

This was a Self Sponsorship Application

SECTION ONE
MAIN DOCUMENTS
➡️All Required Immigration Forms:
imm1294e (Application for Study Permit Made Outside Canada)
imm5257b (Application for Temporary Residence)
imm5645e (Family Information Form)

REQUIRED DOCUMENTS:
➡️ TABLE OF CONTENTS
➡️Letters of Acceptance — Old and New (After refusal last year I deferred from Fall 2020 to Fall 2021.
PROOF OF FINANCIAL SUPPORT
➡️CSCS Stock/Share statement showing current value exceeding N5M

➡️Reference letter from my Stock broker

➡️myBankStatement certificate & password showing sufficient funds for my living expenses, my flight ticket and other miscellaneous expenses throughout the duration of my stay in Canada

➡️Bank Reference Letter

➡️Proof of Rental Income (Lease agreements & rent receipts of 6 of our fully rented properties) as additional sources and proof of funds.

➡️DLI Invoice and Full 1yr Tuition Receipt

➡️Business CAC certificate of Incorporation

➡️Tax certificate

➡️Company business card

➡️Business Investment Receipts, Invoices, and Import Duties

➡️Notarized certificate of Net worth of our immovable investments with their current value totaling over N350M✔️

SECTION TWO
CLIENT INFORMATION SECTION
➡️Statement of Purpose/Explanation
➡️Degrees and Transcripts
➡️Husband’s letter of Consent

HOME TIES & FAMILY
➡️Marriage certificate
➡️Husband and Children’s Passports
➡️Pictures with my Family—husband and children

HOME & ECONOMIC TIES
➡️Deeds of Assignment, Conveyance, and Property Management Agreement of three of our properties
➡️Pension Certificate
➡️Pictures of my business premises
➡️Husband’s business CAC registration
➡️Car papers for three of our vehicles

HOME & PROFESSIONAL TIES
➡️CV
➡️Current Contract with a global establishment
➡️Letter of Introduction and Recommendation from former bosses and business associates
➡️Pictures with business associates on business trips abroad
➡️Past employment: Employment Offer, Confirmation, Letter of Increase & Resignation Letters

TRAVEL HISTORY
➡️Old International passports showing Visas & several stamps of entry and exit to several countries including USA, Europe, etc

Application Timeline:

Application Submitted: 4th March, 2021

Biometrics Done: on 25th September, 2020 (yet to be updated on my GC Key account/portal).

Background Check: commenced 5th March, 2021

Upfront Medical: 25th February, 2021 (submitted with my application on 4th Mar. But was only updated on 16th June same day after I resent it)

Ordered GCMS Notes: May 25th

Received GCMS Notes: June 24th (nothing much was in it). Was contemplating sending another one next week.

Eligibility Review: commenced 24th June

BVL/PPR: June 26

Going for a 1yr PG certificate.

This was a 2nd Application. First application I did not include any of the above documents. I was a complete novice. (Lol). I didn’t even include my Tuition receipt or CAC or property docs, nothing at all, just my LOA, qualifications and passport that’s all.

But thank God for Nairaland where I learned everything I needed to know for a successful application (especially, as a self-sponsored applicant).

Also, since I didn’t include vital docs in my last application, I decided to overload them with documents this time around grin grin

I keyed in to @justexcellent testimony of his approval and wrote out the same prayer points he used while I fasted earlier this year.

God bless you all richly and establish us in our quests for destiny fulfillment. A big thank you goes out to @frankrobbn, @justmellow, @justexcellent (for that wonderful and inspiring testimony), @lekiboboe for your tireless constant help here, and of course to everyone new and old who has contributed to the success of this thread thereby helping fulfill destinies. God bless and reward you all abundantly in Jesus Mighty name.

End Note: my love letter arrived while I was praying this morning by 4am. Didn’t realize it until I checked by 12noon thereabout.

Didn’t know they send PPRs on Saturdays!!!

INDEED WHAT GOD CANNOT DO DOES NOT EXIST.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Teemenzo: 10:09pm On Jun 26, 2021
Abeg guys help me with frankrbben's number. I was told he knows about this proof of fund very well. Thank you all.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Spectro: 10:10pm On Jun 26, 2021
SweetJJ:
Dear Spectro, how are you holding up? Anyone knows what's up about Spectro? Has he received his GCMS note? Has he reapplied?

Thank you so so much (May God's abundant blessings locate you). I'm quite well. I should have reapplied a lot earlier, but I am waiting for tuition fee debit in my account. GCMS note will come in first week of July, but that's not much problem.

I intend to make a very water-tight application this time, and I don't want to leave any stone unturned, which is why getting my tuition payment receipt is quite imperative. By the special grace of God, I should be able to apply either next week or the first week of July.

I am very happy about the PPR showers these past few weeks. I pray for more rain of PPR in the coming weeks.

32 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by nifnifemi: 10:13pm On Jun 26, 2021
Send him a message via his moniker

Teemenzo:
Abeg guys help me with frankrbben's number. I was told he knows about this proof of fund very well. Thank you all.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Dukealara: 10:18pm On Jun 26, 2021
Pinkey2021:

GOD IS TOO MUCH.

Congratulations!! More wins.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by kemkemdiva: 10:21pm On Jun 26, 2021
Hello every one!!! Am new here and would want to know how i can start am looking at January 2022.
I have education gap of almost 13 years , did Bsc marketing turned 40 june 11th, i want to get a diploma in a college .i have been working 3 years in the bank and almost 9 years as an administrative assistant in a private firm .i tried to do my masters online (strategic supply chain managment online ) in uk around 2016 but was able to just do one semester cos of health issues and i did not countinue again.am cut in the line of doing same again cos as an administrative assistant in my office i still work as the procurement oficer .but on a second note am looking at (office administration Record and information management ) in college of north Atlantic Newfoundland and labrador. That is were i have seen the course .pls i need help and school options about the course of study. And study application guidelines. I will really appreciate. And congratulations to all who received their PPR.��

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by TheDarkGamer: 10:34pm On Jun 26, 2021
shupy:

* You can can do upfront medicals at any point in time

* Use a mobile app scanner to snap image.
* Proof of funds include
i. MyBankStatement Certificate.
ii. Sponsorship letter
iii. Business/Company documents
iv. Any other documents that shows sponsor is well established
NB. All must be combined as one pdf file. Same goes for other upload section.

Thank you so much. I understand a lot of things now. So, my checklist says request for medicals. Am I to wait for them to issue to tell me to go for the medical or do I go on my own to Lagos/Abuja?
That is, after filling the medical form.

Also, do I check for updates by logging into my account in the IRCC website regularly? Or emails will be sent to me (Haven't received any yet)?

Also, what happens if my study permit/visa is issued after school is in session, can I still go?

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (676)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74