Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 - Travel (296) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 (680076 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) ... (676) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Legacyedition: 8:14am On Jul 05, 2021
AdoChel:
Okay
Please how much will this cost?

Gcms buddy is $13 . Other companies are expensive for CBSA.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by AdoChel(f): 8:19am On Jul 05, 2021
So CBSA is the cheapest option?

Legacyedition:

Gcms buddy is $13 . Other companies are expensive for CBSA.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Obiag: 8:22am On Jul 05, 2021
gracedson:
What do you see after clicking on the signin button ?

I have been able to login this morning. Thank you so much.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by EmeeNaka: 8:29am On Jul 05, 2021
I want to book flight with Faith o.
Please, which airline should I target?
And is it okay to book through Wakanow or directly with the airline ?

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by elenewton1: 8:50am On Jul 05, 2021
I love the optimism. All the best man.
I think you can compare both prices online ( that's for same date of departure) then decide which offers the best deal in terms of cost.
In the case whereby the difference in prices is very little, I'd suggest you book directly with the airline.

EmeeNaka:
I want to book flight with Faith o.
Please, which airline should I target?
And is it okay to book through Wakanow or directly with the airline ?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Oreoluwamipo: 9:13am On Jul 05, 2021
Hi, how did you go about this?

Austin163:
Please I have been trying to book medicals with IOM but the site is not going through so I have decided to go there in person to do my medicals, now, is it possible to go there and book appointment and pay immediately or I should pay before going there? Please I need urgent responses. Note, its an upfront medical Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Baphil: 9:18am On Jul 05, 2021
A friend who has a valid Canadian visit visa wants to finally relocate to Canada. What does she need to do? Please bear in mind that she does not plan to study in Canada. Please what are her options? Suggestions please.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by badmanjo(m): 9:19am On Jul 05, 2021
We gather for this April 2nd ooo
Ivygive:
April 2nd applicant I claim my PPR this week in Jesus name Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Oreoluwamipo: 9:22am On Jul 05, 2021
My case is positively different , I shall be congratulated soon. Happy new ppr weeks .

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by lawfree638: 9:23am On Jul 05, 2021
Baphil:
A friend who has a valid Canadian visit visa wants to finally relocate to Canada. What does she need to do? Please bear in mind that she does not plan to study in Canada. Please what are her options? Suggestions please.

Get into Canada with your visit permit, Apply for a work permit or better still get a job offer and then use it to apply for a work permit!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by EmeeNaka: 9:23am On Jul 05, 2021
elenewton1:
I love the optimism. All the best man.
I think you can compare both prices online ( that's for same date of departure) then decide which offers the best deal in terms of cost.
In the case whereby the difference in prices is very little, I'd suggest you book directly with the airline.

Alright, thanks Bro
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Anon123: 9:23am On Jul 05, 2021
Baphil:

APPLY FOR PR or Work visa... information?

NOT ON THIS THREAD but if you are considering work visa, DO NOT USE AN AGENT!!!!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by mamatee2: 9:24am On Jul 05, 2021
Amen!!!

lawfree638:
People of God.

It's the first working day of a new week.

As many are waiting for the good news, your expectation wouldn't be cut short.

You can't ask your Father for bread and He gives you a stone or snake!!

We will all testify in the Name of Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by tobe1997: 9:27am On Jul 05, 2021
Hi please I just sent u a mail..I have some questions.can you please respond.thank you
2roodi:

Yes, it definitely is! I graduated from Cambrian College smiley
Are you currently in Sudbury or studying remotely?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by shupy: 9:27am On Jul 05, 2021
@Lekiboboe is the go to person for recommendations.
Gokoyer1401:
Boss, let me just ask a quick question pls.
Can you recommend universities/colleges in Ontario and British Columbia to pursue nursing programme as a Nigerian? Anything you are able to recommend will be appreciated. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Gokoyer1401: 9:35am On Jul 05, 2021
I have quoted him also. Hope I will get some hints from him@ Lekiboboe. Thanks boss.
shupy:
@Lekiboboe is the go to person for recommendations.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by shupy: 9:52am On Jul 05, 2021
Gokoyer1401:
I have quoted him also. Hope I will get some hints from him@ Lekiboboe. Thanks boss.
He will come through
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by fejiromich: 9:57am On Jul 05, 2021
A resounding AMEN!!

quote author=lawfree638 post=103375793]People of God.

It's the first working day of a new week.

As many are waiting for the good news, your expectation wouldn't be cut short.

You can't ask your Father for bread and He gives you a stone or snake!!

We will all testify in the Name of Jesus.[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lekiboboe: 9:58am On Jul 05, 2021
Gokoyer1401:
Hello Bro,

Your efforts are highly appreciated. Welldone!
Can you recommend universities/colleges in Ontario and British Columbia to pursue nursing programme?

There are Nursing Programs available for B.SC, Masters, PGD/PG.cert etc. but I do hear that Nursing and Medicine is a regulated program in Canada cos it's a licensed program and their admission is mostly for Domestic Students, I stand to be corrected on this though, that being said, to be on a safer side await a professional response from the gurus or from someone who has the experience as regards going for a Nursing Program in Canada as an international Student.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by lawfree638: 10:36am On Jul 05, 2021
Lekiboboe:

There are Nursing Programs available for B.SC, Masters, PGD/PG.cert etc. but I do hear that Nursing and Medicine is a regulated program in Canada cos it's a licensed program and their admission is mostly for Domestic Students, I stand to be corrected on this though, that being said, to be on a safer side await a professional response from the gurus or from someone who has the experience as regards going for a Nursing Program in Canada as an international Student.

Our walking Google. wink

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Teenie19(f): 10:48am On Jul 05, 2021
I am not sure, check their website gcmsworld.com
AdoChel:
Okay
Please how much will this cost?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Emmasonic4me: 11:04am On Jul 05, 2021
lawfree638:

Our walking Google. wink

Seriously, I wonder how he comes up with those programmes as if he was there when they designed them. Kudos to him @lekiboboe.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by DianneM: 11:05am On Jul 05, 2021
Thank you

Frankrobbn1:

Receiving multiple gift deeds passes a wrong signal to the visa officer about your personal financial establishment in your home country. Having said that, there is high possibility of being denied on the ground of "Personal Assets and Financial Status". To avoid this, I will recommend you stick to a gift deed from a close relative.

It will end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by cuttingedge: 11:14am On Jul 05, 2021
[quote author=Dukealara post=103342442]

You have a great profile for express entry. Please try and look into Saskatchewan provincial nomination...

Studying as a permanent resident definitely has more benefits.

Thank you so much...will look into that. Reading through that thread too

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by hertzz: 11:21am On Jul 05, 2021
Good morning guys
please I raise a webform for Biometrics appointment
How long do I have to wait to get a response or can I go there without an appointment?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by kennyjoy(m): 11:29am On Jul 05, 2021
Good morning house and kudos to everyone, I’m new to this thread.

I just filled my application form to BrandonUniversity for winter January 2022 session and I have been trying to pay the application fees(140Cad) with my card(AccessBank Visa card, GTBank MasterCard) none of them is working.

Does anyone know how to go about this?

Please help a brother.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by cuttingedge: 11:31am On Jul 05, 2021
Lekiboboe:

Since you are Masters degree holder in Political Science, you can consider going for a PHD in the follow programs based on how your Research Interests & your Prior Research Experience align with them;

PHD Public Policy
PHD in peace and conflict studies
PHD in Global Governance
PHD in Democratic Governance
PHD in International Relations
PHD in Mediation and Conflict Management studies
PHD in Leadership Management etc.

So you know, to go for a PHD, it is essential for your to secure a Supervisor (Professor). Before you can secure a Supervisor, you need to do serious research on Professors in Canadian Universities whose Research Areas aligns with your RESEARCH INTERESTS in the above PHD programs related to POLITICAL SCIENCE

In order to secure a potential supervisor (prof.), take your time & go through the contents in the link below , relate it to your field/Research Interests and do your due diligence

https://www.nairaland.com/6567181/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/175#102878887

If you are on TWITTER, in your best interest, consider searching for Olumuyiwa Igbalajobi, PH.D @olumuyiwaayo, he is a PostDoc fellow at the UNIVERSITY OF BRITISH COLUMBIA (UBC), he has result oriented pinned posts on how to go about anything graduate school, most especially graduate opportunities (Fully-funded), be it Masters, PHD etc. Take your time to go through them and put it into action, you gonna bless the name of the lord you did so

Wow...this is awesome and comprehensive... Thank you so much. Really grateful

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by DeeApproved: 11:32am On Jul 05, 2021
kennyjoy:

I just filled my application form to BrandonUniversity for winter January 2022 session and I have been trying to pay the application fees(140Cad) with my card(AccessBank Visa card, GTBank MasterCard) none of them is working.

Please help a brother.
Download barter by flutterwaves on play store, transfer naira from ur naira account and complete ur transaction.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by jonosas: 11:33am On Jul 05, 2021
Hi, fam! Hope everyone is doing ok.

For those yet to write their SOP, I have attached a template that you may wish to make use of.

Of course, not all headings will be applicable and there may be a need for additional headings, based on individual stories. However, this is the template I used and was given a PPR, so hopefully it will be useful to someone else out there.

Also, I think using a template, as opposed to reviewing submitted ones, reduces the chances of plagiarism and helps the writer focus on the uniqueness of his/her journey; this makes convincing the VO a lot easier.

Lastly, it's always a good idea to have someone else review your SOP. I believe GCMSWriters would do justice to this.

Cheers.

CC: Justmellow

13 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Anon123: 11:53am On Jul 05, 2021
Gokoyer1401:
Hello Bro,

Your efforts are highly appreciated. Welldone!
Can you recommend universities/colleges in Ontario and British Columbia to pursue nursing programme?

I will advise you pursue a different discipline cos visa wont be issued as long as you are an international not in canada using a nursing admission to enter canada. It will not work as long as you are an international not presently in Canada.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Chukwuemekatehi(m): 11:55am On Jul 05, 2021
Use flutter wave
kennyjoy:

Please help a brother.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Anon123: 12:07pm On Jul 05, 2021
kennyjoy:

Please help a brother.

Your naira card cant pay that amount..

(1) (2) (3) ... (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) ... (676)

Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. / Giving Birth In Canada / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.