Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,850 members, 7,806,399 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 - Travel (488) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 (683681 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) ... (676) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Queenmama03(f): 9:51am On Jul 30, 2021
Yayyy!!! I'm super happy for you. I remember your denial really touched me cos I was really rooting for you. Oya go buy ticket sharply because the prices are shooting up like crazy. Congrats!!

Spectro:

Yeah, I'm great. Just got PPR.

It's a nice feeling.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by atiteb4: 9:52am On Jul 30, 2021
Spectro:

It's a nice feeling.
congratulations. When did u reapply? What date exactly?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Chipo14: 9:54am On Jul 30, 2021
Wow. Congratulations!!!!

Spectro:

It's a nice feeling.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by dassypei: 9:54am On Jul 30, 2021
It has ended in praise! Congratulations Spectro!

Spectro:

It's a nice feeling.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Spectro: 9:54am On Jul 30, 2021
Queenmama03:

Yayyy!!! I'm super happy for you. I remember your denial really touched me cos I was really rooting for you. Oya go buy ticket sharply because the prices are shooting up like crazy. Congrats!!

I am thinking of traveling in November, before the fall semester examination.

Classes are online this semester. I can handle that in Nigeria.

But I won't like to take my exams from Nigeria... If network mess up, that will be too sad.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Spectro: 9:54am On Jul 30, 2021
atiteb4:
congratulations. When did u reapply? What date exactly?

July 6

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Spectro: 9:55am On Jul 30, 2021
dassypei:
It has ended in praise! Congratulations Spectro!

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Akanoa: 9:56am On Jul 30, 2021
Spectro:

It's a nice feeling.
@spectro please when did you reapply and when did you get ppr.
I reapplied on June 24, Bsc at University of Lethbridge, hoping for ppr soon.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by atiteb4: 9:56am On Jul 30, 2021
Spectro:

July 6
damn, speed of light. Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Chipo14: 9:58am On Jul 30, 2021
This is a new record!!!

Spectro:

July 6

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by amiecandie: 9:58am On Jul 30, 2021
Spectro:

It's a nice feeling.

Finally congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Spectro: 9:58am On Jul 30, 2021
Akanoa:

@spectro please when did you reapply and when did you get ppr.
I reapplied on June 24, Bsc at University of Lethbridge, hoping for ppr soon.

I reapplied July 6.

Eligibility review started the next day.

It is God's grace o. I can't even explain. I don't even know what to say. I feel a little guilty sef because there are people here who have submitted 8 months ago but no feedback.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Queenmama03(f): 10:01am On Jul 30, 2021
I think you should contact your school's international students office to let them know of your plans. I remember someone asked a similar question on my school's forum and the response was that you'll have to explain to the border officer the reason why you're coming late. Since your classes are still online you should be able to explain yourself. Just contact your school they'll be in the best position to advice you on this.

Spectro:
Guys, I have a question to ask.

If I decide to travel in November, instead of September, will it be a problem? I intend to take classes online before finally moving so as to minimize expenses.

Fall semester this year is online for us... I don't wanna spend on accommodation when I can simply take my classes from here.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Akanoa: 10:02am On Jul 30, 2021
Spectro:

I reapplied July 6.

Eligibility review started the next day.

It is God's grace o. I can't even explain. I don't even know what to say. I feel a little guilty sef because there are people here who have submitted 8 months ago but no feedback.
Wow na by God's grace o. Praying for ppr soon for everyone of us waiting. Amen. All the best.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by SuomyNona: 10:03am On Jul 30, 2021
Spectro:

It's a nice feeling.

Massive congratulations bro...

Yeah, it is a nice feeling... I pray we all experience it...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by amiecandie: 10:03am On Jul 30, 2021
Guys check this out on IRCC page.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Spectro: 10:04am On Jul 30, 2021
SuomyNona:

Massive congratulations bro...

Yeah, it is a nice feeling... I pray we all experience it...

Thank you very much.

Yours will come through too. God will definitely do it for you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Spectro: 10:05am On Jul 30, 2021
Queenmama03:

I think you should contact your school's international students office to let them know of your plans. I remember someone asked a similar question on my school's forum and the response was that you'll have to explain to the border officer the reason why you're coming late. Since your classes are still online you should be able to explain yourself. Just contact your school they'll be in the best position to advice you on this.

God bless you for this. I really needed this.

I will do as you have said.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Baresi86: 10:12am On Jul 30, 2021
Lekiboboe:

read this post

https://www.nairaland.com/6567181/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/476#104201965

await more inputs from others , most especially those who recently made use of FORM A

@Lekiboboe please respond to my mails. It is urgent please
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by croxx86: 10:17am On Jul 30, 2021
Hello all,

Please I am new in this journey and just got my admission to a college in Canada for January next year. Currently working and run a side hustle. I have 60% of the required funds but would get the balance from friends and family. What's the best way to build up proof of funds? Are installment payments into my account allowable in small sums like 500 to 600K?
The thread on this forum is much and i apologise if this has been answered before.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by lawfree638: 10:18am On Jul 30, 2021
Spectro:

PPR just dropped.

Champ Spectro!!! I'm happy for you. Wawu!! God bless you brother. All the best.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Spectro: 10:21am On Jul 30, 2021
lawfree638:

Champ Spectro!!! I'm happy for you. Wawu!! God bless you brother. All the best.

Thanks a lot, bro. I really appreciate.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Dukealara: 10:23am On Jul 30, 2021
Spectro:

It's a public forum, which means he also has the right to post his views on here. Just as you have the right to do the same.

But if you guys keep dragging this on, this thread will be polluted, and what's the point.

PPR just dropped.

Na him you dey talk small small.... please increase the volume!!! I followed your journey and it's inspiring! Big Congratulations to you! Thank you for always keeping it real.

More wins!!

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Spectro: 10:24am On Jul 30, 2021
Dukealara:

Na him you dey talk small small.... please increase the volume!!! I followed your journey and it's inspiring! Big Congratulations to you! Thank you for always keeping it real.

More wins!!

Thanks a lot, bro. I appreciate this.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by lawfree638: 10:25am On Jul 30, 2021
Dukealara:

More wins!!

As in.. @Spectro loud the volume abeg

your journey is inspiring jawe...

I'm geared up.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Bertram87: 10:27am On Jul 30, 2021
atiteb4:
did u get PPR?

Yes I just got PPR in faith…. May 14th applicant, already typing my testimony. We shall all testify in Jesus name.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Esom16(f): 10:29am On Jul 30, 2021
Congratulations!!!!! I'm so happy for you

Spectro:

It's a public forum, which means he also has the right to post his views on here. Just as you have the right to do the same.

But if you guys keep dragging this on, this thread will be polluted, and what's the point.

PPR just dropped.

Funny thing is I applied this month, and it's a reapplication.

Previous refusals were purpose of visit and home tie.

So I made some very serious adjustments in my reapplication. I submitted more documents to prove my family tie and explained copiously in my SOP.

The purpose of visit concerns must have been entered in error because I had very good academic/career progression, so I stressed on that, albeit politely.

As for home tie, that's pretty personal and can't share that here with you.

The most important thing is that I did a lot of explaining. I think I wrote like three different LOEs. I also attached a lot of documents as evidence.

But here is the thing, there are many ways of compiling an application. And what works for me may not work for the other person.

I wish you all the best.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by kunbeeee: 10:31am On Jul 30, 2021
You can apply for study permit extension while in canada. Did you defer to January 2022 after applying because it seems like they issued the counterfoil like you are resuming in Sept 2021?

Have you gotten your Letter of Introduction please?
demure178:

Please, I need idea on this.
My passport would expire June 2023 and my pgd program start by January 2022. Which is a year program. My counterfoil date expires 2022/11/30. What can i do?
Please how can I qualify for pgwp not to come back to Nigeria? I would appreciate if you can help me out with this matter. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lekiboboe: 10:31am On Jul 30, 2021
Baresi86:

@Lekiboboe please respond to my mails or you can reach me on 08063293088. It is urgent please
Hi honorable, kindly make your enquiries here, so you can get multiple & based on experience response...
it's very possible I might not have a response to your question

Finally, avoid putting your phone number on a public forum like this

Regards
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Shenaniganzzz: 10:31am On Jul 30, 2021
guys has anyone ever tried tracking their application on the Kenya VAC website?
To do this, you'll need your tracking number which is on your biometric slip.
Downside of this is that the number may not be clear enough sad

Goodluck to everyone awaiting ppr and congrats to those who have gotten. I will advise that those who are awaiting their pprs to take a deep breath and relax, go out with friends, if you're at work, have conversations, laugh, eat and live your life. It can really take a toll on you if you keep checking your screens, opening your account and all. Try and relax, your ppr will come in next week Monday or Tuesday..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Shenaniganzzz: 10:33am On Jul 30, 2021
makano:
Lol..

Ghost update doesn't mean you will get approval.. You can get 20 Ghost updates and still get refused..

You can also get no ghost update and still get approved..

Of recent, one of the monikers shared his/her PPR timeline and no single ghost update...

So Ghost update doesn't mean approval...

PEACE

Thankchuuuuuu...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by onomss: 10:35am On Jul 30, 2021
Yeemmy:
PPR please drop...
God have mercy�
#May7Applicant

Same date. God show me mercy. Do it and take all the glory. #May7thApplicant

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) ... (676)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.