Stats: 3,149,922 members, 7,806,683 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 - Travel (560) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 (683766 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) ... (676) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lekiboboe: 2:25pm On Aug 08, 2021
shagamite:

BUSINESS education 2018, nysc experience as a teacher , i chose to study CURRICULUM STUDIES at U of Saskatchewan with 3.47 , pls I'd welcome suggestions for a sku i hold a chance of admission
Though you don't have a 2.1 (3.47/5.0), but if your Last two years CGPA is strong, you might be considered

Since you are interested in Curriculum studies (as a B.ED graduate).

Normalize Cold Mailing Professors of Curriculum studies in Canadian Universities you have something in common with in terms of research, if a Prof. accepts to recruit you to his research group, there is a good chance you would get the admission.

The Contents in the link below would guide you further
https://www.nairaland.com/6567181/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/321#103487629

Apart from University of Saskatchewan, you can also do your research on the following programs and universities, check their Curriculum Studies Profs., and check out each of their RESEARCH AREAS, if you see the one your background, prior research experience aligns with , cold mail him/her.

MEd in Curriculum Studies
University of Victoria, British Columbia

MEd in Curriculum Studies
Acadia University, Nova Scotia

MEd in Curriculum & Instruction Studies
University of New Brunswick, New Brunswick

MEd (curriculum, teaching and learning studies)
Memorial University of Newfoundland, Newfoundland and Labrador

MA in education (curriculum studies)
Bishop's University, Quebec

MEd in Curriculum Studies (Vancouver)
University of British Columbia, British Columbia

MA in Curriculum Studies (Vancouver)
University of British Columbia, British Columbia

Master of Education in Curriculum Studies
Mount Saint Vincent University, Nova Scotia

Master of Arts in Education (Curriculum Studies)
Mount Saint Vincent University, Nova Scotia

MEd in Curriculum and Instruction
University of Regina, Saskatchewan

M.Ed in Curriculum and Pedagogy
Brandon University, Manitoba

MEd/MA Curriculum and Instruction
Simon Fraser University, British Columbia

M.Ed. in Curriculum and Pedagogy
University of Toronto, Ontario

M.A. in Curriculum and Pedagogy
University of Toronto, Ontario

MEd in Curriculum, Teaching and Learning
University of Manitoba, Manitoba

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Pace6: 2:44pm On Aug 08, 2021
Hello Fam,

To those interested in the "2 SOP & 1 LOE" free writing by me, I will be acknowledging "3 monikers" with the highest mentions here on Nairaland (quoting this post) when next I am online to confirm the 3 lucky monikers.

n.b. there is a criterion after selection to meet. Read back through some of my previous posts on the thread to see the post.

One love everyone!

Please I am interested. Thank you

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Pace6: 2:45pm On Aug 08, 2021
JustMellow:
Hello Fam,

To those interested in the "2 SOP & 1 LOE" free writing by me, I will be acknowledging "3 monikers" with the highest mentions here on Nairaland (quoting this post) when next I am online to confirm the 3 lucky monikers.

n.b. there is a criterion after selection to meet. Read back through some of my previous posts on the thread to see the post.

One love everyone!

Please I am interested. Thank you �

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Iffylove: 2:48pm On Aug 08, 2021
Okay, thanks

lawfree638:

Rollout will begin on Tuesday at various center.

Anticipate long queues.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Olaa123: 2:59pm On Aug 08, 2021
Pace6:

@justmellow Please look at this.
Hoping this moniker gets selected

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Kunfu(m): 3:04pm On Aug 08, 2021
Pace6:
Hello Fam,

One love everyone!

I'm interested o

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Chukwuemekatehi(m): 3:08pm On Aug 08, 2021
@Justmellow please assist this moniker.
Pace6:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Beebeegirll: 3:12pm On Aug 08, 2021
Pace6:

@justmellow please pick this person

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by pinkkystel(f): 3:12pm On Aug 08, 2021
Am interested, hope I get selected.
Pace6:
Hello Fam,

One love everyone!

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by MzMisty: 3:13pm On Aug 08, 2021
Pace6:

"@justmellow Please assist this moniker".

����������������������

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by RxOtunba: 3:40pm On Aug 08, 2021
I dnt think u need to state it as part of sponsorship. Maybe just like a gift deed, depending on the amount of dollars.
emmalextemtop:

It's just to show more very strong financial tie back home.
Initially, my boss is willing to stand as my sponsor, but while i learnt it will be difficult for me to prove relationship, that blood, parents is good, that's why we changed.
But now, he(employer) has decided to give me some dollars from his own purse if am to leave, that's why i asked if we can add the company to it since my dad is already the main sponsor.

But still, i don't want anything to complicate my application.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by RxOtunba: 3:41pm On Aug 08, 2021
@justmellow kindly assist this moniker
Pace6:
Hello Fam,

One love everyone!

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Mummy4life1: 3:44pm On Aug 08, 2021
please house, is there anyone that can possibly recommend a good school offering two years masters in Telecommunications
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Silverkc: 4:01pm On Aug 08, 2021
Abimbola15:
If she changes back to the old school. Will she need to reapply?

Why not continue with the old school if the lectures have not started. It is better u continue with the old DLI than risking ur application. What if u get refused. God for bid anyway.
But think twice.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Jeff5gold: 4:12pm On Aug 08, 2021
iamadonis2:
If you’re planning to travel to Abuja to authenticate your documents at the Federal Ministry of Education and also at the Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs, please sit down and recalculate

I can do that for you at a very fair and unbeatable price and return your documents safely to you (GIG Logistics).

The processes can be done on your behalf by a third party. I repeat: No need spending heavily on hotel accommodation, transportation fares, and feeding for SOMETHING THAT CAN BE DONE AND COMPLETED IN 24 HOURS.

Send me a PM let’s talk.

Nor be stress be this
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Jeff5gold: 4:12pm On Aug 08, 2021
fogechi:

So documents must be authenticated before we apply for visa

The thing weak me sef
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by lawfree638: 4:13pm On Aug 08, 2021
Abimbola15:
If she changes back to the old school. Will she need to reapply?

If she can continue with the old school, please let her expressly.

Don't handle this with kids glove. This must be treated urgently.

A new DLI LOA even if visa has been granted, must reapply for SP.

For me, I wouldn't advice reappplication except the Old DLI admission has been terminated.

Feedback for reapplication takes about 3-6 weeks.

So please guide your sister VERY well. If you are not sure, come back here. We will guide you.

Shalom!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by dchamps: 4:29pm On Aug 08, 2021
Berylchristy:
Hello Everyone,
Thank you so much for the information being dished out here.
So, i just got admission into College of new Caledonian for a Post Diploma in Human Resources. I studied Agric for my BSC and fell in love with human resources after school. I currently have a year experience in human resources and i thought it would be nice to have a foundational knowledge in human resources hence my reason for applying. Also CNC gives CPHR designations after the Post diploma.
How do i go about the visa processing?
Do we have anyone here that's schooling there?
Thank You
Pls when did you submit your application to them? I also applied to the school in june and i have not heard from them. Pgd HRM also. I sent you a mail pls
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Thaiy(m): 4:40pm On Aug 08, 2021
emmalextemtop:

AMEN. Thanks!

Can i pay the next day, due to the time zone of Nijer and Cand, and the person might not be ready as at the time i am.
So, hope after generating the payment, all my docs or if possible saved files will still be intact pending the payment?, bcs you know i have to give the person my log-in details to help me with.

Of course. You can have a complete application while you make payment with the hour slighted for payment to be made.

I will advice you submit and make payment when you are ready. You application will be saved and intact, you transmit submission and make payment afterwards.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Abimbola15: 4:58pm On Aug 08, 2021
lawfree638:

If she can continue with the old school, please let her expressly.

Don't handle this with kids glove. This must be treated urgently.

A new DLI LOA even if visa has been granted, must reapply for SP.

For me, I wouldn't advice reappplication except the Old DLI admission has been terminated.

Feedback for reapplication takes about 3-6 weeks.

So please guide your sister VERY well. If you are not sure, come back here. We will guide you.

Shalom!
hello, her old dli admission has not been terminated but it expires this September. For a reapplication would she have to go through same exact process. Proof of funds and all that?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Ebonieblack: 5:13pm On Aug 08, 2021
What was her main reason for changing DLI? Thar should help guide the advice to be given
Abimbola15:
hello, her old dli admission has not been terminated but it expires this September. For a reapplication would she have to go through same exact process. Proof of funds and all that?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by emmalextemtop: 5:24pm On Aug 08, 2021
shupy:

Just type your names to sign

WoOh, really, that will be good then. Nagode
But that's not my original signature, hope there won't be future issue!

How about the barcode of a thing
Will i print anything during the course of filling my visa application? Guess i saw it somewhere there...
Lastly, the documents for Nigerians are the IMM 1294(study outside canada), IMM5707(family info) and IMM 5409, right? the IMM 5409 is for statutory declaration of common law union, am i right filling that?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Omankem8(f): 5:33pm On Aug 08, 2021
If her other admission has not expired, then why did she use the new one? Kai... please let her go back to the airport and tell them it was a mixup. Let her show them the old admission letter and beg them that it was an error, so they don't cancel her visa.

Abeg if you want to change anything. Wait till you're inside o. Na wa.

Abimbola15:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Abimbola15: 5:42pm On Aug 08, 2021
Ebonieblack:
What was her main reason for changing DLI? Thar should help guide the advice to be given
okay so the main reason for changing dli was that the school she had initially applied to, the fees started looking a little too expensive to meet up with especially with the exchange rate. We had to act quick to apply to a new school with cheaper fees and at the time what we read online was that we could change from outside canada, this was very early in the year.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Ayindesegun10(m): 5:43pm On Aug 08, 2021
The family IMM form, will I submit the printed one (pdf) or just the saved copy that I downloaded and filled ?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Backcheck: 5:44pm On Aug 08, 2021
Hello @ lekeboboe

Please can you help recommend schools for Information technology or very similar courses, for someone with a 2.2.
Thanks in anticipation!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by kenbracey: 6:06pm On Aug 08, 2021
Goodday gurus,

I applied since 12th April, 2021, would it be wise to send in my Pension statement of account at this point? Would it in anyway slow down my application?.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 08, 2021
Jeff5gold:

Nor be stress be this

How?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lekiboboe: 6:12pm On Aug 08, 2021
Backcheck:
Hello @ lekeboboe

Please can you help recommend schools for Information technology or very similar courses, for someone with a 2.2.
Thanks in anticipation!!
Hi Honorable

See this post
https://www.nairaland.com/6321900/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/310#99364770
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by jfrazzy(m): 6:29pm On Aug 08, 2021
Jeff5gold:

The thing weak me sef
Is not a must
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by lawfree638: 6:37pm On Aug 08, 2021
Abimbola15:

For reapplication, all document submitted for a new application applies. Exact same process. The difference is the TAT in completion on processing.

Changing DLI is the number one reason why PGWP is usually not always granted. Those V.O likes consistency.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by lawfree638: 6:39pm On Aug 08, 2021
Abimbola15:
okay so the main reason for changing dli was that the school she had initially applied to, the fees started looking a little too expensive to meet up with especially with the exchange rate. We had to act quick to apply to a new school with cheaper fees and at the time what we read online was that we could change from outside canada, this was very early in the year.

I knew this would have been the case.

So ma, anything you guys decides to do, please do it on time.

We hope for the best and want this resolve, again, QUICKLY.

(1) (2) (3) ... (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) ... (676)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49