Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 - Travel (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 (684323 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (676) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Callioge: 7:07pm On Jun 02, 2021
Congratulations tolu D star and aLL the ppr holders. My own testimony is coming.WE shall all celebrate together
Teenie19:
Glory be to God! I celebrate with you grin

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Hassan19: 7:10pm On Jun 02, 2021
Which one is better? IOM or Q-life?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Blavkmaann: 7:24pm On Jun 02, 2021
Mad o, una Don enter part 19

Wahala! .... jakpa is a must ooo

So my fellow jakpa geng! How is everything... Omo, no vex for me say I never enter here since o, preparing to leave this country na another wahala on e own... for this life, Wahala no Dey finish...

As most of you know, I was approved last year October, although I’m still in Lagos... I’ve been able to guide a number of people personally and with the help of so many hands here....

After gathering so much information and research, I wrote a step by step guide on how you can get admission, apply for visa and even prepare to leave Nigeria.. the Ebook will be out soon

You can get it just to guide you while you apply BY YOURSELF!

It will be going for a Price... Na small money, just see the money like say you dey donate to my travel coz.... no b small thing to travel ooo... the book will be out soon!

I still remain committed to assisting people with right information and legit facts

I’m not an agent and I don’t support use of agent, I started my application for study and visa myself and God came thru

God we do am for me go do am for you too... my flight is fo JULY

I love y’all...

19 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Blavkmaann: 7:24pm On Jun 02, 2021
Hassan19:
Which one is better? IOM or Q-life?

I’ve done my 2 tests in Q-life and no issues

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by shupy: 7:27pm On Jun 02, 2021
Another may applicant got medical request. He is convinced it is just part of NSE requirement��

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by goldee29: 7:35pm On Jun 02, 2021
Go with your International passport and tell them it's upfront medical. Your payment evidence will be on your phone to show them if they ask. I suggest you go early, so you can get started asap. They don't really follow appointment time. Na first come first serve as long as you are scheduled for that day

This is based on my experience last week.

Thank you
Ekulu77:
Hello
Please can you buttress more on what you meant by UMI number.also I do have my UCI number because I've already applied and no form generated because while I was booking and paying at q life no documents or questionnaire asked if I was doing upfront medical or if I got a medical request
Please can anyone tell me what documents to take when going for my upfront medical at qlife ( I booked for medical after my application)
Thank you

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by goldee29: 7:36pm On Jun 02, 2021
Yes, that's true. If you have a tattoo or tribal mark, you will have to pay additional fees for extra test. I think it's about 7k or so.

Toopee:
That is all you need according to the list of documents sent to you by mail. And you were told to include medical request letter if you have. Also, your ATM card in case if extra charges occur.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Jojorito007: 7:37pm On Jun 02, 2021
Iberisamuel90:
Good evening gurus in d House, please can someome help me out on this issue;
My zenith bank is asking for my school swisscode for my form A method of payment. I'm trying to pay for my Humber college deposit fee for September intake, have not heard of swisscode for those dat has been paying with form A.
Pls who can assist me, preferably any humber college intake.
Thanks
Pls is urgent cos of my deadline �

You have to click on the method of payment and try to initiate a payment with one of the methods .. maybe flywire or Canadian bank ( your options might be different)follow the link up to the stage where you will have to enter bank details ... they are going to send a mail to your mail’ that is the mail you will print to the bank ...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by RELAN2446(m): 7:41pm On Jun 02, 2021
Teenie19:
Yh I know but in this case there is really nothing. I am very familiar with GCMS notes..so I know what I'm saying....

When did you submit your application? I submit march and there is nothing on my gcms note.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lekiboboe: 7:43pm On Jun 02, 2021
Iberisamuel90:
My zenith bank is asking for my school swisscode for my form A method of payment. I'm trying to pay for my Humber college deposit fee for September intake, have not heard of swisscode for those dat has been paying with form A.
Thanks
Visit the link below for information on

FORM A for Tuition Payment
https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/129#91308038

Note:
Not all schools make use of FORM A, but you can contact your school if they can be able to give u their Payment Details e.g swift code, Sort code, Financial Institution Number etc.

Check the link above for more details on FORM A method to pay TUITION

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 02, 2021
emmy4Gold:
You are expected to generate an invoice from your school in Canada. The invoice contains many of the information you would be needing to process Form A

Pls are u humber college applicant and I just checked my student portal but can't find were to access it
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lekiboboe: 7:47pm On Jun 02, 2021
Teenie19:
Does anyone know of any PGC related to chemistry/science that is still open for fall 2021?? thanks!
There are 90% Chances that most admission intakes for FALL 2021 have closed by now

The person should target Winter (January) 2022 admission intake

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by RELAN2446(m): 7:48pm On Jun 02, 2021
Blavkmaann:

So my fellow jakpa geng! How is everything... Omo, no vex for me say I never enter here since o, preparing to leave this country na another wahala on e own... for this life, Wahala no Dey finish...

As most of you know, I was approved last year October, although I’m still in Lagos... I’ve been able to guide a number of people personally and with the help of so many hands here....

After gathering so much information and research, I wrote a step by step guide on how you can get admission, apply for visa and even prepare to leave Nigeria.. the Ebook will be out soon

It will be going for a Price... Na small money, just see the money like say you dey donate to my travel coz.... no b small thing to travel ooo... the book will be out soon!

I still remain committed to assisting people with right information and legit facts

I’m not an agent and I don’t support use of agent, I started my application for study and visa myself and God came thru

I love y’all...
Abeg watin wan dey inside that your so called e book wey no dey nairaland, you go need carry your ebook go Alaba go sell o

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by nifnifemi: 8:02pm On Jun 02, 2021
You dey para oo. ���

It might be helpful to some people that can't be checking different threads.

RELAN2446:

Abeg watin wan dey inside that your so called e book wey no dey nairaland, you go need carry your ebook go Alaba go sell o

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 02, 2021
[quote author=Lekiboboe post=102308088]
Visit the link below for information on

FORM A for Tuition Payment
https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/129#91308038

Thanks so much
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by emmy4Gold: 8:06pm On Jun 02, 2021
Iberisamuel90:

Pls are u humber college applicant and I just checked my student portal but can't find were to access it
No I am not, please make an enquiry by sending a mail to your school with regards to invoice & other necessary information that would enable you make your tuition fee payment.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by atiteb4: 8:08pm On Jun 02, 2021
Blavkmaann:

I love y’all...
if you truly love us, why not make it free?

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Hassan19: 8:33pm On Jun 02, 2021
I’m just about submitting my application, is it advisable to do upfront medical or I should wait till it’s been requested? Please someone should help
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by onomss: 8:38pm On Jun 02, 2021
Blavkmaann:

I love y’all...

I’m more than convinced, 99.99% of the knowledge you’ve put together in your ebook was gathered from here... if everyone that gets PPR comes up with their ebook which one will we buy? Thesame way you gained knowledge on this thread for free if you impact on others for free what will happen?? Even if you got some other nuggets you added in your ebook from some other place can’t you give it for free?? Didn’t you get knowledge here for free??�.. The knowledge the gurus share here for free did they not also acquire it from experience or research?? Everything you’ve written on that ebook is here hence your target market is wrong oh.. ��� change marketing strategy abeg

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Doree: 8:38pm On Jun 02, 2021
Ekulu77:
Please documents like
Apart from the appointment letter, payment receipt and international please which other documents I'm I suppose to take for my upfront medical at qlife
Please anyone else can give a response
Thank you

I went today and the only thing they collected/used was my international passport. Even the receipt, they no touch am. But I guess you can just go with all those things stated on ur appointment letter viz:
Medication/Routine drugs if any, Medicated glasses if any, and Your payment receipt.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by lawfree638: 8:39pm On Jun 02, 2021
Hassan19:
I’m just about submitting my application, is it advisable to do upfront medical or I should wait till it’s been requested? Please someone should help

My candid advice is if you believe your application is properly packaged, Please go ahead and do upfront medical.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Zodiacwarrior: 8:40pm On Jun 02, 2021
Iberisamuel90:
Thanks

Good day Mr iberisamuel90

For Humber college you generate an invoice through flywire then take it to the bank and pay using form a

Hope this helps
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lianna2020: 8:48pm On Jun 02, 2021
You should have done it and submit together at once

Since you didn’t , you can do it and send via web form or wait if you have all the time .

Hassan19:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by olabisi6438(f): 8:50pm On Jun 02, 2021
please how much is ielts

which is best to write ielts general or academic??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by olabisi6438(f): 8:50pm On Jun 02, 2021
please how much is ielts

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Teenie19(f): 8:56pm On Jun 02, 2021
Thanks Lekiboboe!

Lekiboboe:

There are 90% Chances that most admission intakes for FALL 2021 have closed by now

The person should target Winter (January) 2022 admission intake
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 02, 2021
Jojorito007:

You have to click on the method of payment and try to initiate a payment with one of the methods .. maybe flywire or Canadian bank ( your options might be different)follow the link up to the stage where you will have to enter bank details ... they are going to send a mail to your mail’ that is the mail you will print to the bank ...

Pls I just sent u an email pls can u reply me so I can show u something.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by jfrazzy(m): 8:57pm On Jun 02, 2021
Teenie19:
Yes..and this is a generic response..

WhT does generic means
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 02, 2021
Zodiacwarrior:

For Humber college you generate an invoice through flywire then take it to the bank and pay using form a

Hope this helps

Thanks so much

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by buckyfof(m): 8:57pm On Jun 02, 2021
olabisi6438:
please how much is ielts

IELTS general. It’s much easier compared to the academic and both are accepted
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 02, 2021
Zodiacwarrior:

Hope this helps

Yes l just generated it, pls wats d exchange rate with cbn via zenith bank with form A?

Can.i have ur number pls ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (676)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.