Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,815 members, 7,806,286 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 - Travel (622) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 (683657 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) ... (676) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by SeuntoTheWorld: 9:25pm On Aug 17, 2021
Timegi99:
I am resuming January 2022. I have not applied for visa. Maters of Management

January 2022 and you’ve not applied yet ��
You’ll end up deferring

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by shams040(m): 9:27pm On Aug 17, 2021
Please those that have traveled ooo. I need your assistance. My school gave me a conditional offer upon sending my transcript both MSC and Bsc. I have sent that of MSC but Bsc is yet to get to them. The condition is that if I don't send the all these documents I will not be able to register.

However, I told them about the difficulties I'm facing with OAU sending transcript and the my adviser said they should allow me register for fall but I need to get it to them before winter. Now my questions is will the immigration allow me to fly to Canada with this condition?

I know I need to show an enrollment letter which I am yet to get, so I want to know you guys advise. Most especially those that have traveled or know more about it.

Tnks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by makano: 9:36pm On Aug 17, 2021
Welcome..

Kindly go to the 1st page of this thread, all the information you need is waiting for you there..

PEACE
Herleechar:
Good day house, i want to start an application process for admission in Canada. How do I go about this
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Oyesquare10: 9:37pm On Aug 17, 2021
Lord, please let's wake up to news of massive PPR as we go to sleep, mine inclusive.
Amen

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Esmer: 9:46pm On Aug 17, 2021
Juwon21:

I saw conestoga when I searched through the school they finance

Check well, Conestoga isn’t there

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nyenyenwq(m): 9:50pm On Aug 17, 2021
Sure, you can travel with the condition
shams040:
Please those that have traveled ooo. I need your assistance. My school gave me a conditional offer upon sending my transcript both MSC and Bsc. I have sent that of MSC but Bsc is yet to get to them. The condition is that if I don't send the all these documents I will not be able to register.

However, I told them about the difficulties I'm facing with OAU sending transcript and the my adviser said they should allow me register for fall but I need to get it to them before winter. Now my questions is will the immigration allow me to fly to Canada with this condition?

I know I need to show an enrollment letter which I am yet to get, so I want to know you guys advise. Most especially those that have traveled or know more about it.

Tnks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lekiboboe: 9:52pm On Aug 17, 2021
Ogethatnewchick:
I am considering furthering my studies in canada..... MBA.

One of the admission requirement is GMAT or GRE (Please which one is easier)? and list of centers in Lagos?

I have heard someone mentioned the
MBA program at Thompson River University (TRU), British Columbia on this group sometime early last year. They don't require GRE/GMAT

Visit the link for more details about the MBA program at TRU
https://www.tru.ca/distance/programs/business-management/mba.html

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by emmalextemtop: 10:01pm On Aug 17, 2021
Hello!

Must one upload the medical form if he didn't get notified by IRCC to go for it?
Or if notified by IRCC, must it still be uploaded via webform or not for such case?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Ebonieblack: 10:10pm On Aug 17, 2021
Oyesquare10:
Lord, please let's wake up to news of massive PPR as we go to sleep, mine inclusive.
Amen
Amen ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Johnchan2: 10:14pm On Aug 17, 2021
Amennnn...

we are waking up to ppr alert

Oyesquare10:
Amen

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by olabisi6438(f): 10:15pm On Aug 17, 2021
Good evening guys.

To whom is the letter of recommendation for visa addressed to?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by olabisi6438(f): 10:16pm On Aug 17, 2021
And what are the formats of composing d gift of deed thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by daviesgbemi(m): 10:22pm On Aug 17, 2021
Oyesquare10:
Amen
Amen
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by daviesgbemi(m): 10:25pm On Aug 17, 2021
Oyesquare10:
Amen
AMEN OOOOOO IN JESUS NAME

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by daviesgbemi(m): 10:28pm On Aug 17, 2021
Is anyone going to kpu, Surrey bc?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Teemenzo: 10:54pm On Aug 17, 2021
shams040:

Tnks

Great IFE!!! Use ETX-ng, they will help you send it to the institution directly. I once used them when i did my WES.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by shams040(m): 10:55pm On Aug 17, 2021
Teemenzo:

Great IFE!!! Use ETX-ng, they will help you send it to the institution directly. I once used them when i did my WES.

Thanks nothing is great about them. But u don't answer my questions and concern sha
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Backcheck: 10:58pm On Aug 17, 2021
kezee123:
Please guys I need urgent advise, my passport came in today and my resumption date is 2nd of September but the flights am getting to Manitoba before 2nd is only business class and really expensive, can I travel after the resumption date?

Check well, there are available flights. But damn!! Crazy expensive across all airlines
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by OCT202020: 11:08pm On Aug 17, 2021
Oyesquare10:
How are you bro?
Trust you have requested for your Note.
Your next application will be a success.
Thanks for staying strong

Awwwww now you want to make me cry grin
Thank you for your concern.

I'm taking steps o but e be like say UK dey wink at me shocked

Imagine a friend of mine started UK's processing couple of months back and right now it's a done deal.
Easy, straight forward and stress less.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Toceenay(m): 11:21pm On Aug 17, 2021
Teemenzo:

Hello.
Please how long does it take for them to send transcripts to North America countries, and how much were you charged?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by OCT202020: 11:34pm On Aug 17, 2021
Octavoral:
Hi everyone, I applied for Visa since may15 but no response yet. Just to ease the pressure, I've been going on tourist visits to different countries within Africa. Now, I'm in Kenya. I'm thinking of walking into dier Canada visa office and table my matter 1 on 1. This wait don tire me o. At least make dem show me my file wherever dem put am. Make dem judge me for my presence. O ti su mi ooo

This really cracked me up.
I'll like you to do one thing for me, please dash dem oga patapata clean/dirty slap on my behalf.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Teemenzo: 11:45pm On Aug 17, 2021
Toceenay:

Hello.
Please how long does it take for them to send transcripts to North America countries, and how much were you charged?
Then in 2017, it took about two weeks. The price then is 23k. I can't say for now.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Teemenzo: 11:47pm On Aug 17, 2021
shams040:

Thanks nothing is great about them. But u don't answer my questions and concern sha

Don't say that, even though they elongated my stay there. Thanks to them, they will be rewarded accordingly.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by OCT202020: 11:47pm On Aug 17, 2021
Andir:
Please I need advice, i applied April 13th, I am to resume September 7th I received correspondence letter last week Friday since then I haven’t gotten any feedback, what do I do? Is this how long it takes for a feedback to come after correspondence letter

Normally it isn't expected to be more than 24hours but we've seen some exceptional cases which yours is one of them.

But one thing common to all the exceptional cases is the eventual PPR.
All you can do is raising webform.

Just go dey pack your bags, it's a done deal.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Teemenzo: 11:49pm On Aug 17, 2021
OCT202020:

Normally it isn't expected to be more than 24hours but we've seen some exceptional cases which yours is one of them.

But one thing common to all the exceptional cases is the eventual PPR.

Just go dey pack your bags, it's a done deal.

Hello Oct202020, please na boy you be or girl?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by OCT202020: 11:58pm On Aug 17, 2021
Ogethatnewchick:
Hello Everyone,

Please does the Canadian embassy accept sponsor's bank statement as prove of funds or the money has to be in your own bank account?

Thanks Guys.

The account statement of your sponsor must be provided with enough proof of income.
That doesn't stop him/her from transferring money to your account or paying part of your tuition fee directly from his/account.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by OCT202020: 12:00am On Aug 18, 2021
kezee123:
Please guys I need urgent advise, my passport came in today and my resumption date is 2nd of September but the flights am getting to Manitoba before 2nd is only business class and really expensive, can I travel after the resumption date?

You surely can bro
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by OCT202020: 12:09am On Aug 18, 2021
Teemenzo:

Hello Oct202020, please na boy you be or girl?

Hmmmm
Quite interesting.

Sometimes I'm a boy in a girl's body while some other time ,a cute girl framed up as a man.

Don't mind me jare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Timegi99: 12:11am On Aug 18, 2021
This is how I want to arrange my documents is it fine.

_Offer Letter
Offer Letter
Degree Certificate
Transcript
Foundation Certificate
Foundation Transcript
NYSC Certificate

_Proof of Funds
Letter of Funding Explanation
Tuiion Payment receipt
Letter of Consent from Sponsor
Birth Certificate showing relationship with sponsor
Passport of sponsor
Mybankstatement of sponsor 4 months
Job Appointment letter of sponsor
Sponsor Payslip
Sponsor Property document

_Client information
LOE
Employment Letter from my dads company
CAC of dads company to prove its legit
Letter of Introdcution with includes study leave
I have no payslips so I have nothing to include concerning that
CAC of a company me and my siblings are directors of, although the company is not fully functional yet. Its basically a smaller version of my dad's company.
Former Visa stamps
Letter of English Proficiency from my University
Tenancy Agreement (Yes I have found accommodation already. Is this wise? I am trying to move with faith)

_Medical
Medical appointment booking. Planning to submit the main thing after I do the medicals.

All this is for January 2022

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by StPatrick123: 12:14am On Aug 18, 2021
Please I applied for my Canadian Student Visa and I was denied and i need help addressing some of the issues raised.
1. NSE requirement not provided. PA's uncle sponsoring, his business account provided, approx. Proof of business ownership not provided but recommendation letter uncle provided. PA has not provided nature of relationship with 3rd party sponsor. Given 3rd party financial support. It appears PA is not well established to pursue study program.

1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Teemenzo: 12:20am On Aug 18, 2021
OCT202020:

Hmmmm
Quite interesting.

Sometimes I'm a boy in a girl's body while some other time ,a cute girl framed up as a man.

Don't mind me jare.

You are my person. You are a Shehim Himshe. The china version of Brobrisky. Bro you too much. How e dey go, gcms notes don arrive? Hola us and share details.

(1) (2) (3) ... (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) ... (676)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.