Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,780 members, 7,798,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Have You Ever Met Someone Really Nice While Traveling And...? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Have You Ever Met Someone Really Nice While Traveling And...? (28851 Views)

A Lady Came Out Alive From This Ghastly Accident While Traveling For Easter.PICS / The University Graduate Who Got Stranded In Libya While Traveling To Europe / Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Student Dies While Traveling Over ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Met Someone Really Nice While Traveling And...? by Tonyspecial(m): 12:38pm On May 25, 2021
F
Re: Have You Ever Met Someone Really Nice While Traveling And...? by HRSweetness(f): 12:38pm On May 25, 2021
Naijagram:
Anyway, let's just say I met someone really nice while transiting on a long journey. We talked for hours. It seem like we have known each other for years. I really wanted to get to know the person more. I didn't even ask for the person's name or even phone number.

I regret not asking for her number.

Have you been in similar situation before?
Let me have your thoughts.

I always travel with my business card and offer it in exchange for yours if the conversation was worth it.
Re: Have You Ever Met Someone Really Nice While Traveling And...? by ChiefSosa(m): 12:39pm On May 25, 2021
Met a female on my way from Ghana to Lagos. She looked about 5 years older than me. We talked a lot. Honestly, we flirted, kissed twice and touched each other a little. I already planned to get a hotel at Lagos for two of us so, we'll pray privately before we go our separate ways. We got to the park, and someone came to pick her, guess who?.....It was her fiancé.

17 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Met Someone Really Nice While Traveling And...? by Joezinho: 12:39pm On May 25, 2021
Petyprincess:
Yes, the first time was when I traveled to Akure for my jamb exam which was the first time traveling outside Lagos, After my exam and I wanted a straight bus from Akure to Lagos which the driver charged me extra because I was a novice but eventually an older guy saw when I paid him and told me that isn't the amount I was supposed to pay which I told the driver and he told me to get down from the bus but to my surprise, the whole passengers got down and defended me and eventually he collected the normal price for transportation.

My second experience is I was having difficulty changing the movie I was watching I was on the plane, A lady left her seat to attend when I was searching for a movie to watch and recommended the best movie to watch.

There are many more that I can't even remember, there are really nice and helpful people everywhere.

Gerrarahia.. If you haven't talked about imaginary countries you have traveled to or planes you have entered in your dream , you won't rest abi?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Met Someone Really Nice While Traveling And...? by GeneralPula: 12:39pm On May 25, 2021
It’s called one chance and I usually like it. I no dey carry ham at all..

About 35% of girls have dated one way or the other, I met them while traveling..
Re: Have You Ever Met Someone Really Nice While Traveling And...? by AntiAPC2023(f): 12:41pm On May 25, 2021
Joezinho:

Gerrarahia
you dey mind that attention seeker

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Met Someone Really Nice While Traveling And...? by neyohh: 12:41pm On May 25, 2021
Yep , very flirtatious air trip.. plenty vibes, number exchanged but led no where .
Re: Have You Ever Met Someone Really Nice While Traveling And...? by AntiAPC2023(f): 12:41pm On May 25, 2021
Joezinho:

Gerrarahia
you dey mind that attention seeker

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Met Someone Really Nice While Traveling And...? by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:42pm On May 25, 2021
One cone head said Unknown Gun Men.

Guys too funny here grin grin

Re: Have You Ever Met Someone Really Nice While Traveling And...? by rita25(f): 12:42pm On May 25, 2021
I WAS TRAVELLING FROM LAGOS TO ABUJA..........MET THIS GUY ZAKARI...........WE GOT CHATTING ...HAD A LOT OF COMMON INTEREST,STUDIED SAME COURSE HAD MUTUAL FRIENDS. WE EXCHANGED NOS AND TILL DATE WE ARE GREAT FRIENDS.HE EVEN GAVE ME HIS THESIS TOPIC TO USE.................ZAKARI YOU ARE A GREAT GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!N.B FOR ALL ALAKOBAS WE NEVER DATED

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Met Someone Really Nice While Traveling And...? by DarlingtonC: 12:44pm On May 25, 2021
pocohantas:

Aluta continua...

Nice to see your posts. Make I go block you for that our Travel thread?
Sent you a mail...kindly respond
Re: Have You Ever Met Someone Really Nice While Traveling And...? by Ishilove: 12:44pm On May 25, 2021
ChiefSosa:
Met a female on my way from Ghana to Lagos. She looked about 5 years older than me. We talked a lot. Honestly, we flirted, kissed twice and touched each other a little. Ialready planned to get a hotel at Lagos for two of us so, we'll pray privately before we go our separate ways. We got to the park, and someone came to pick her, guess who?.....It was her fiancé.
Hian. Buahahahahah! So she is engaged and busy sharing lips to strangers?

You sef be careful who you kiss before your lips swell to three times it's normal size cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Met Someone Really Nice While Traveling And...? by Temi231(f): 12:45pm On May 25, 2021
Yes. On my journey to the United States, I ran into a friend. We had a layover in Istanbul and hit it off right away, as if we'd known each other for a long time. Since then, we've remained friends. We've been together for six years and are still going strong.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Met Someone Really Nice While Traveling And...? by Dbarrzx: 12:46pm On May 25, 2021
Me with one babe share Okada, the vibe was mutual throughout the journey and I wish that ride never ends. But I no remember collect number sef.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Met Someone Really Nice While Traveling And...? by kherlly(m): 12:46pm On May 25, 2021
Oh mine happened years ago... Schooling in ilorin and babe lives in akure so I branch to spend a week with her.

On my way back to ilorin no straight vehicle the day I left so I took per drop along the way my money finishes... I was so down not knowing a woman who sat at the next seat opposite me took notice though there's a guy wooing her. She gave me money for my trip and I regretted not collecting her no to appreciate her. The funniest thing immediately she gave me that money I dunno where breeze from nowhere came from and scatter the money oooo oh boy she just said if I no see am that's my luck since then I always make sure I have extra change when traveling.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Met Someone Really Nice While Traveling And...? by Sososo(f): 12:47pm On May 25, 2021
jojo1415:
Yea....I have met Ada Jesus shocked sad
lol
Re: Have You Ever Met Someone Really Nice While Traveling And...? by numericalguy(m): 12:49pm On May 25, 2021
Sterope:
I was on my way to uni. First year and alone. I got to the entrance of the train station and I wanted to cry. I was hauling three big suitcases, it is one of the biggest train stations, and all I saw was staircases and I had a train to catch in less than 10 mins. cry cry cry

Two young guys with full body tats around mid 20s, appeared from nowhere and grabbed the biggest two, helped right to the platform for my ttrain.

It is one of the reasons I travel light and smart now.

That was very nice of those guys. But that would not stop you from condemning all men at the slightest opportunity with the usual slogan "men are
scum'
Re: Have You Ever Met Someone Really Nice While Traveling And...? by vanhelsing1(m): 12:51pm On May 25, 2021
Naijagram:
Anyway, let's just say I met someone really nice while transiting on a long journey. We talked for hours. It seem like we have known each other for years. I really wanted to get to know the person more. I didn't even ask for the person's name or even phone number.

I could remember vividly when I was schooling in Calabar,I was coming back home to PH for holidays..I was opportune to sit close to a young beautiful lady,so we got talking.30 minutes into the journey..she bought snail for her self and for me...At first I declined but later accepted cos sh insisted dat I take some.So I started thinking about her to buy something too so that the equation will be balanced..After one hour into the journey..I got a huge bunch of bananas,she firstly said she wasn't going to eat but I also insisted and she accepted eating the bananas..30 mins time...She started feeling pains in her tummy..I was really scared..I tried to find out wat was wrong with her,she refused to tell me and continued writhing in pain.Later she opened up and told me she in her period and because of the bananas she took,it caused her some discomfort cos of the sugar content.I regretted sharing the bananas with her.If I had known...I wod have kept ma fruit to maself.I asked her if I ws going to stop the driver to buy drugs in a chemist along the road..She said I shouldn't worry ....dat she will be fine.. u can imagine me...I was sweating in an AC fitted calculus bus.it wasn't funny.. because of the incident..I could not take her number...I totally forgot..cos of fear.I kept saying sorry to her until I alighted from the Vehicle..
It's one experience I won't forget in a hurry..
Lesson point..:Don't force or pressure people into taking an action..

15 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Met Someone Really Nice While Traveling And...? by ChiefSosa(m): 12:53pm On May 25, 2021
Ishilove:

Hian. Buahahahahah! So she is engaged and busy sharing lips to strangers?

You sef be careful who you kiss before your lips swell to three times it's normal size cheesy
grin grin Seriously, this chick was fresh AF, she's into jewelries, so she's boxed. I was just 19/20 then, her bóobs mesmerized me. Anyway, I'm careful about sharing kisses now, though.
Re: Have You Ever Met Someone Really Nice While Traveling And...? by Ishilove: 12:54pm On May 25, 2021
ChiefSosa:

grin grin Seriously, this chick was fresh AF, she's into jewelries, so she's boxed. I was just 19/20 then, her bóobs mesmerized me. Anyway, I'm careful about sharing kisses now, though.
19/20? Quite the pussy hound, weren't you? grin
Re: Have You Ever Met Someone Really Nice While Traveling And...? by BigSarah(f): 12:58pm On May 25, 2021
Yes, While Travelling to Ibadan from Lagos...
He loved practically all my favorite stand up comedians, even knew their lines... Too bad he was Engaged or maybe he just likes to wear rings.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Met Someone Really Nice While Traveling And...? by ChiefSosa(m): 12:58pm On May 25, 2021
Ishilove:

19/20? Quite the pussy hound, weren't you? grin
I was given the name Stifler...Legends know him.
Re: Have You Ever Met Someone Really Nice While Traveling And...? by Sterope(f): 12:58pm On May 25, 2021
I don't say men are scum because I don't believe men are scum. Most men probably grin
numericalguy:

That was very nice of those guys. But that would not stop you from condemning all men at the slightest opportunity with the usual slogan "men are
scum'
Re: Have You Ever Met Someone Really Nice While Traveling And...? by debbydams(f): 12:59pm On May 25, 2021
Nop. always minding my business..most time I slept off tho grin..

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Met Someone Really Nice While Traveling And...? by Emeka71(m): 1:00pm On May 25, 2021
Petyprincess:
Yes, the first time was when I traveled to Akure for my jamb exam which was the first time traveling outside Lagos, After my exam and I wanted a straight bus from Akure to Lagos which the driver charged me extra because I was a novice but eventually an older guy saw when I paid him and told me that isn't the amount I was supposed to pay which I told the driver and he told me to get down from the bus but to my surprise, the whole passengers got down and defended me and eventually he collected the normal price for transportation.

My second experience is I was having difficulty changing the movie I was watching I was on the plane, A lady left her seat to attend when I was searching for a movie to watch and recommended the best movie to watch.

There are many more that I can't even remember, there are really nice and helpful people everywhere.
That should be quite a long time ago.
Re: Have You Ever Met Someone Really Nice While Traveling And...? by Jirehz(m): 1:00pm On May 25, 2021
My story go dey lengthy oo grin
I dey come fes!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Met Someone Really Nice While Traveling And...? by valnelly(m): 1:05pm On May 25, 2021
Naijagram:

You too like woman!
Re: Have You Ever Met Someone Really Nice While Traveling And...? by Administration1: 1:07pm On May 25, 2021
yeah, but in my case i knew her name and we eventually....
Re: Have You Ever Met Someone Really Nice While Traveling And...? by oluwafeolami(m): 1:07pm On May 25, 2021
It was in 2016 during my service year in plateau state. I was privileged to work with WHO as an independent monitor to curb the widespread of polio. I was serving in Shendam and I am supposed to submit all reports to jos after the 1-week job. On this fateful day, I was coming back from how to Shendam and right inside the cab I boarded, I threw up and I was in my khaki. The driver had to park, everyone alighted and gave me water and also made sure I was stabilized before we continued on our journey. When I was about to alight at Shendam, the driver removed his shirt and gave it to me cos my khaki was already messed up. I was stunned and it assured me that good and nice people do exist irrespective of tribe or county.

12 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Met Someone Really Nice While Traveling And...? by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 25, 2021
Yes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ibom Air Confirms Enugu As Next Landing Destination (Photos) / Tipper Driver Crushes Motorcyclist To Death In Anambra (photos) / Canadian Visa! True Or Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.