Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,452 members, 7,808,610 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

I Shall Be Deactivating This Account Soon. It Is So Painful. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Shall Be Deactivating This Account Soon. It Is So Painful. (7369 Views)

I shall not die in Jesus name / What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? / What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Shall Be Deactivating This Account Soon. It Is So Painful. by obiekunie01: 9:46pm On May 23, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

You need it more, I'm sure. At least, you will stop begging and harassing Nairalanders for a year or two, if you are prudent.

you have a whole nwamaikpe, ishilove, dominique, acidosis, cococandy and others following you and you want to deactivate the account!

my dear!

abeg how much you go sale the account? i wan buy!

1 Like

Re: I Shall Be Deactivating This Account Soon. It Is So Painful. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:07pm On May 23, 2021
obiekunie01:

you have a whole nwamaikpe, ishilove, dominique, acidosis, cococandy and others following you and you want to deactivate the account!

my dear!

abeg how much you go sale the account? i wan buy!

sad
Re: I Shall Be Deactivating This Account Soon. It Is So Painful. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:09pm On May 23, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
shocked needless you deactivate. You never know, you may feel like hopping in here in future. Don't mind the male haters. Unless you have a very good reason Sha.

The hate and rife is too much on this forum. And it gets to me.

1 Like

Re: I Shall Be Deactivating This Account Soon. It Is So Painful. by Konquest: 10:13pm On May 23, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
You read me right, Nairalanders.

I shall be deactivating this account soon. I am going to miss all of you so much. Especially my NL boyfriends, followers, crushes(crushers and crushees), and my benefactors. My time here was worth it while it lasted. Bid me farewell and wish me well. Seun Osewa, you are about to lose a meaningful member who has brought your forum joy.

Gosh. I am so teary right now.

cry
Vicky what's going on here? smiley

Are you feeling down or something? In a couple of your posts of about a week or more now I've felt a vibe that you seemed unhappy. So I don't think you are just "catching cruise" here.

Do NOT ever deactivate your NL accounts as you have put in a lot of effort into building them up and they contain info that'll be of use to people now and down the road. I like reading your posts and shares whenever I log on to NL. Ishilove and YOU have a very good command of written English and it shows that you are eloquent as well.

You are not underated here... it just seems like that. I strongly sense that sometimes some NLanders love to tease you in a humorous way because they like you and not because they hate you. grin

So stay and enjoy yourself or take a short break from posting to refresh. Lavender oils/fragrances usage can also calm the tensed nerves and give you fresh perspectives about life.

NOTE: The more positive things you do every day, the more your self-esteem grows. This is predicated on daily time management and work ethics.

Hope this helps.

You take charge.
*e-hugs*

7 Likes

Re: I Shall Be Deactivating This Account Soon. It Is So Painful. by Ishilove: 10:33pm On May 23, 2021
Konquest:

Vicky what's going on here? smiley
Are you feeling down or
something? In a couple of your posts of about a week or more
now I've felt a vibe that you
seemed unhappy. So I don't think you are just "catching cruise"
here.

Do NOT ever deactivate your NL accounts as you have put in a lot
of effort into building them up
and they contain info that'll be of use to people now and down the road. I like reading your posts and shares whenever I log on to NL. Ishilove and YOU have a very good command of written English and it shows that you are eloquent as
well.

You are not underated here... it
just seems like that. I strongly sense that sometimes some NLanders love to tease you in a humorous way because they like you and not because they hate
you. grin

So stay and enjoy yourself or take a short break from posting to refresh. Lavender oils/fragrances
usage can also calm the tensed
nerves and give you fresh
perspectives about life.

NOTE: The more positive things
you do every day, the more
your self-esteem grows. This is predicated on daily time management and work ethics.

Hope this helps.

You take charge.
*e-hugs*
Daddy wa!! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Shall Be Deactivating This Account Soon. It Is So Painful. by ZombieBurster: 10:44pm On May 23, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

I shall be deactivating this account soon. I am going to miss all of you so much. Especially my NL boyfriends, followers, crushes(crushers and crushees), and my benefactors. My time here was worth it while it lasted. Bid me farewell and wish me well. Seun Osewa, you are about to lose a meaningful member who has brought your forum joy.

cry
I just checked ur profile, you are really Uyai

But your personal text:

If na only you get all those "features" wey you write
Then you really need to deactivate your account cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Shall Be Deactivating This Account Soon. It Is So Painful. by JeffreyJunior: 10:50pm On May 23, 2021
Nne, what happened?

Whatever it is, remember that your story is better told by you and not by people you left behind.

Think hard about this and I wish you well.

3 Likes

Re: I Shall Be Deactivating This Account Soon. It Is So Painful. by Konquest: 10:56pm On May 23, 2021
Ishilove:

Daddy wa!! cheesy
grin grin... Ishilove you are naughty.
I remember you calling me like
that several months back. It's all
good!

Okay... Hope you are doing good
Ishi? I've been reading your
NL posts and shares beneath the
radar though and generally trying
not to get too exposed to negative
global news coverages so as to
stay mentally upbeat.
Re: I Shall Be Deactivating This Account Soon. It Is So Painful. by Ishilove: 11:00pm On May 23, 2021
Konquest:

grin grin... Ishilove you are naughty.
I remember you calling me like
that several months back. It's all
good!

Okay... Hope you are doing good
Ishi? I've been reading your
NL posts and shares beneath the
radar though and generally trying
not to get too exposed to negative
global news coverages so as to
stay mentally upbeat.

There's something about you that reminds me of my beloved maternal uncle, so I find myself calling you 'daddy wa' with genuine affection. smiley kiss

I've been good. I can be better, but in all things we give thanks to God Almighty.

How's your neck of the jungle?

1 Like

Re: I Shall Be Deactivating This Account Soon. It Is So Painful. by Ishilove: 11:01pm On May 23, 2021
JeffreyJunior:
Nne, what happened?

Whatever it is, remember that your story is better told by you and not by people you left behind.

Think hard about this and I wish you well.
Take UyaiIncomparabl serious at your own peril. She is using all of una catch cruise cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Shall Be Deactivating This Account Soon. It Is So Painful. by chinoonew09: 11:19pm On May 23, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

cry

Noted.. See you in 2090
Re: I Shall Be Deactivating This Account Soon. It Is So Painful. by Konquest: 11:59pm On May 23, 2021
Ishilove:

There's something about you that reminds me of my beloved maternal uncle, so I find myself calling you 'daddy wa' with genuine affection. smiley kiss

I've been good. I can be better, but in all things we give thanks to God Almighty.

How's your neck of the jungle?
Lol... Like your maternal uncle. Really? He must have really liked you Ishi and must be in his 40s or early 50s. Tell me the "little secret"... What is it about him?

It's good to know that you're
feeling mad cool. I wish you and
your fam the best for the rest of
the year... And generally down
the road.

Yeah! I'm okay here in my "jungle" and just making sure that all Covid-19 protocols are duly followed as-and-when-due. That Indian variant is something else and even in the UK where massive vaccinations have taken place, the government and analysts are regreting that they didn't stop the inflow of passengers from India earlier on.

P.S. Aha! Ishi before I forget, I
still see some people quoting
your NL user name and requesting you to move them to the front page. grin

Are you back now as a Super
Mod or what? Oya say it loud!
Re: I Shall Be Deactivating This Account Soon. It Is So Painful. by JeffreyJunior: 12:15am On May 24, 2021
Ishilove:

Take UyaiIncomparabl serious at your own peril. She is using all of una catch cruise cheesy
I really hope so.
Re: I Shall Be Deactivating This Account Soon. It Is So Painful. by Nobody: 12:37am On May 24, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

You need it more, I'm sure. At least, you will stop begging and harassing Nairalanders for a year or two, if you are prudent.
FatherCHRISTMAS what have you done to deserve it...i know you are in an intensive unit right now... sorry
Re: I Shall Be Deactivating This Account Soon. It Is So Painful. by MunchHouse: 12:43am On May 24, 2021
BKsoul:
FatherCHRISTMAS what have you done to deserve it...i know you are in an intensive unit right now... sorry

undecided
Re: I Shall Be Deactivating This Account Soon. It Is So Painful. by Nobody: 12:44am On May 24, 2021
MunchHouse:

undecided
how are you today? The man with the million naira project..opor...
Re: I Shall Be Deactivating This Account Soon. It Is So Painful. by MunchHouse: 12:52am On May 24, 2021
BKsoul:
how are you today? The man with the million naira project..opor...

cool
Re: I Shall Be Deactivating This Account Soon. It Is So Painful. by Jman06(m): 12:56am On May 24, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Eyhea! Oya come let me pet you small.

Don't deactivate mbok. I'm missing you already!
Re: I Shall Be Deactivating This Account Soon. It Is So Painful. by Ishilove: 4:55am On May 24, 2021
Konquest:

Lol... Like your maternal uncle. Really? He must have really liked you Ishi and must be in his 40s or early 50s. Tell me the "little secret"... What is it about him?
Where do I start from? He is in his early 50s. He is the first person I practiced my 'nursing' skills on. He had a fresh, open wound on his thumb one time when he came for a visit. He was sleeping in the living room when I decided to give him some tender, loving care. I took water and a rag, wiped the thumb, and then affectionately 'disinfected' the wound with cooking salt.

Suffice it to say that that marked the end of his sleep for that day. grin I was about 5 or 6 years.

He would pick me up and toss me around like a rag doll, or carry me on his shoulder and spin like a carousel until we were both dizzy. One time we crashed to the floor and my mum banned us from 'turning like pot cover' in her house.

Whenever he came, I would sit on his legs and refuse to come down till he left, and sometimes begged my parents to allow him to take me away.

In retrospect he must have been in his early 20s, so as he grew older and economic conditions took him far from us, we lost contact for 18years. When we reconnected thanks to Facebook, I was of course by now too old to sit on his legs but I recall squeezing myself on the couch with him and clinging to his arm throughout the visit.

He calls me his 'baby angel' and I respond like a child. He tried calling my elder sister the same but she always looks at him askance, so he has stopped. I'm the butt of jokes for always acting like a child around him, but I love him like that. He is always smiling, very ebullient, always has a nice thing to say about everybody (no matter how evil you may be), always upbeat and no matter how depressing things may be, he always finds a way to be optimistic.

And that, daddy wa, is why you remind me of him. smiley

P.S. Aha! Ishi before I forget, I
still see some people quoting
your NL user name and requesting you to move them to the front page. grin

Are you back now as a Super
Mod or what? Oya say it loud!

Emi ke? Super mod bawo? cheesy

I was a full time super mod for just about 3/4months but I did it so well that almost 6 years on, people still assume I'm one. wink I've given up telling them I'm not a moderator but gradually I believe the calls have lessened over the years.

Please be safe because this Covid thing keeps metamorphosing into more aggressive strains. The sun yesterday was so hot, I wondered what kind of Covid can withstand this boiling heat so come and bask in our Lagos 'hot bath'. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Shall Be Deactivating This Account Soon. It Is So Painful. by qtguru(m): 5:02am On May 24, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

cry

Just inform us of your new moniker while you read to gauge how loved your former moniker was.
Re: I Shall Be Deactivating This Account Soon. It Is So Painful. by Almaigaa: 5:47am On May 24, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

cry

2 Likes

Re: I Shall Be Deactivating This Account Soon. It Is So Painful. by gentlestdude(m): 6:31am On May 24, 2021
fvck off who your pussy help
Re: I Shall Be Deactivating This Account Soon. It Is So Painful. by FatherCHRISTMAS: 7:06am On May 24, 2021
BKsoul:
Bro good morning. What's up?
Re: I Shall Be Deactivating This Account Soon. It Is So Painful. by femi4: 8:13am On May 24, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

cry
Who is bankrolling you

1 Like

Re: I Shall Be Deactivating This Account Soon. It Is So Painful. by Nobody: 9:16am On May 24, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

My dear, deactivate if it will make you feel better,the hate and evil here is too much.You can come back on a very low mode and don't upload your pictures again if you do so as to maintain,enjoy and have your quiet times here peacefully.
Re: I Shall Be Deactivating This Account Soon. It Is So Painful. by rex444(m): 9:18am On May 24, 2021
U will not die empty fine natural beauty
UyaiIncomparabl:

cry
Re: I Shall Be Deactivating This Account Soon. It Is So Painful. by Jeon(f): 10:34am On May 24, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

cry

Not again..
Gonna miss another friend
Re: I Shall Be Deactivating This Account Soon. It Is So Painful. by Starboytwo(m): 10:36am On May 24, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Danm, this is too much. Damn.
Re: I Shall Be Deactivating This Account Soon. It Is So Painful. by Klass99(f): 12:14pm On May 24, 2021
smiley

1 Like

Re: I Shall Be Deactivating This Account Soon. It Is So Painful. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:49pm On May 24, 2021
Thanks, Nairalanders. I don't think I'm deactivating again. The love is too much. Over 100 people sent me a mail begging me not to deactivate my account and that I'm special. I cried profusely last night.

I have changed my mind, thanks.

4 Likes

Re: I Shall Be Deactivating This Account Soon. It Is So Painful. by Klass99(f): 1:37pm On May 24, 2021
smiley
Re: I Shall Be Deactivating This Account Soon. It Is So Painful. by Konquest: 2:05pm On May 24, 2021
Ishilove:

Where do I start from? He is in his early 50s. He is the first person I practiced my 'nursing' skills on. He had a fresh, open wound on his thumb one time when he came for a visit. He was sleeping in the living room when I decided to give him so loving care. I took water and a rag, wiped the thumb, and then affectionately 'disinfected' the wound with cooking salt.

Suffice it to say that that marked the end of his sleep for that day. grin I was about 5 or 6 years.

He would pick me up and toss me around like a rag doll, or carry me on his shoulder and spin like a carousel until we were both dizzy. One time we crashed to the floor and my mum banned us from 'turning like pot cover' in her house.

Whenever he came, I would sit on his legs and refuse to come down till he left, and sometimes begged my parents to allow him to take me away.

In retrospect he must have been in his early 20s, so as he grew older and economic conditions took him far from us, we lost contact for 18years. When we reconnected thanks to Facebook, I was of course by now too old to sit on his legs but I recall squeezing myself on the couch with him and clinging to his arm throughout the visit.

He calls me his 'baby angel' and I respond like a child. He tried calling elder sister the same but she always looks at him askance, so he has stopped. I'm the butt of jokes for always acting like a child around him, but I love him like that. He is always smiling, very ebullient, always has a nice thing to say about everybody (no matter how evil you may be), always upbeat and no matter how depressing things may be, he always finds a way to be optimistic.

And that, daddy wa, is why you remind me of him. smiley

Emi ke? Super mod bawo? cheesy

I was a full time super mod for just about 3/4months but I did it so well that almost 6 years on, people still assume I'm one. wink I've given up telling them I'm not a moderator but gradually I believe the calls have lessened over the years.

Please be safe because this Covid thing keeps metamorphosing into more aggressive strains. The sun yesterday was so hot, I wondered what kind of Covid can withstand this boiling heat so come and bask in our Lagos 'hot bath'. grin
Awesome feedback Ishi. wink You
must be busy at work right now
or something so let me leave this
quick response.

This is mad cool Ishi... I feel honoured to be put in the league
of your uncle. He def had a commanding presence in your
life. Imagine the adjectives you
used to qualify him here. It's
always good for dads especially to
bond with their children especially the girls by listening to them and giving them moral and financial support.

A lot of the "broken" women (single and married) who hate men never
fully bonded with their fathers.

Ishi, aha! You've been displaying
acts of empathy or aspects of "emotional intelligence" from back in the day as a "little nurse." grin
You would have been minting
cool dollars per hour right now
as an RN if you had practiced
professionally as a nurse.

I remember sending a message
to the Super Mods in 2015 about
an issue on NL and it was you that
promptly responded via email to
my concerns with understanding and professionalism.

It's these kinds of qualities that
real men are on the look out for
in any woman tbh.

You said: "Emi ke? Super mod bawo"... Ishi, yes you, the delectable Ukwuani babe. wink

I'm surprised that you only spent 3/4 months as a Super Mod. shocked
I thought you spent over 2 years
or more in that position. Thank
goodness you've clarified this. Lol

"Okay, you have said it loud!"

Last but not least, those of us
who are still around in the Covid era are true warriors and we
must not let our guards down especially with the Indian 3rd
wave. The 1918-1919 global flu pandemic took the lives of over
500,000 Nigerians alone.

My take to all is to[b][/b]:
1) Get Covid vaccine shots.

2) Washing of the hands with detergent under running water ruptures the virus.

3) Masking up.

4) Boost the body immunity
with the ginger, garlic, zinc,
vitamin C protocol which
circulated on WhatsApp.

The Lagos weather reports vary. While some areas experience rainfall, other parts of Lagos experience intense hot conditions on the same day! The Indians
(and Nigerians) live in hot and humid conditions and yet they
are battling a 3rd wave.

Cheers!

P.S. Okay Ishi, I'll ask you some important questions later within the week on your personal NL thread. I know full well you can clarify things for me before I take strong actions.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Single Mothers Experience / Marriage Palava part 3 / Holiday Family Re-unions. Countdown To Christmas And New Year.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.