Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,626 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children (73392 Views)

FG Declares Monday Work-Free For The Armed Forces In Honour Of Late COAS / Governors, Ministers, Shun Burial Of Late COAS Attahiru, Attend Wedding / Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children by Afolabimills(m): 9:56pm On May 23, 2021
OriakuAmara:

Had it been that it was Nnamdi kanu that died,
Am sure that you will throw an owambe party in Ogbomosho.
RIP to the dead and comfort to the family
don't mind the hypocrites
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children by slivertongue: 9:58pm On May 23, 2021
sarrki:

How ?
I know pretty sure you are talking about mr president

The commander in chief cannot visit anywhere in less than 48hrs
Due to security concerns

So 48 hrs for detailing and other security concerns

so u bought that bogus claim. there is unscheduled visits and OBJ undertook it pretty well
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children by IAMPEDRO: 9:59pm On May 23, 2021
sarrki:

Am talking about normal being

I don’t pity terrorist
What did you say about those innocent citizens that were fired dead during the protest, up till now what's the NA saying about those people NOTHING!
I don't pity people like you.
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children by shegun4sur: 10:00pm On May 23, 2021
OriakuAmara:
being a widow at young age is painful.
I pray that May we not be widows at young age.
Dibe nwanyi ibem

cry cry

Forget prayer abeg. Who will be a widow will be a widow.
You think those young extremely beautiful newly wedded wives of those young officers in their primes are not worthy not to be widows. Or they don't pray enough??

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children by D2UU: 10:01pm On May 23, 2021
Taj rah jas rasta farai death u no de see Bihari or tinibu or lai Mohamed to take do gyration
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children by drlateef: 10:05pm On May 23, 2021
sarrki:

How ?

Due to security concerns

Where did you get this nonsense from? Emmanuel Macron visited Chad for burial of Idris Debbie in less than 24 hours. Nigeria security is incompetent if they make that assertion.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children by Gravity56: 10:09pm On May 23, 2021
sarrki:

How ?

Due to security concerns

You be better mumu
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children by RPG2020(m): 10:20pm On May 23, 2021
Aisha better pass her guy
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children by willybaby(m): 10:24pm On May 23, 2021
sarrki:
I am surprised to see people rejoicing on the death of late attahiru

The truth is everyone is going to taste it one day

when a great man dies people who have achieved absolutely nothing in life celebrate...
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children by Abakelawal(f): 10:51pm On May 23, 2021
Hmmmm .... After 48 security clearance
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:53pm On May 23, 2021
omo aisha born plenty pikins ok
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children by SEGLIZ: 10:54pm On May 23, 2021
sarrki:

Amen.
are you from delta?
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children by FarahAideed: 10:55pm On May 23, 2021
sarrki:

How ?

Due to security concerns

But he could attend Emir of Borgus funeral in November 2015

Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children by babamoha(m): 11:07pm On May 23, 2021
Death respecter of none
Death the revealer of secrets
Adieu to all human
Cause we will taste death
But how and when is ?
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children by itu404(m): 11:28pm On May 23, 2021
OriakuAmara:

What makes you think he will do that? Nnamdi is fighting the country called Nigeria ,COAS and those who died are serving the country. you people just hijack this place to pollute anything good and abuse anyone who express love or kindness for anything Nigeria, except IPOB If i were minister of information i will have had a roundtable talk with so many platforms. Cannot try this nonsense in China or Russia.
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 23, 2021
When Abacha died, what happened? When his son died folks rejoiced.
sarrki:

Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children by SonOfTheRisingS: 12:27am On May 24, 2021
sarrki:

Because those IPOB family members and ESN he gave orders to massacring till this very minute, are they not human being too?

Nigeria is a creation of hypocrites.

Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children by Tonymario58: 1:01am On May 24, 2021
sarrki:

All of us are mad, we're all going to die someday.
You don't taste death, you die and go
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children by Unrated900(m): 1:02am On May 24, 2021
OriakuAmara:

Why not
We would
Be happy when a terrorist is killed
Nnamdi Kanu is a terrorist.
Main-while guy how can I turned my station to radio Biafra?
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children by Hseffa: 1:10am On May 24, 2021
SadiqBabaSani:
Aisha wud av made a better president than Buhari
Una lives and talks no dey pass POWER & AUTHORITY.
If she were President ko, if was a MAI SUYA ni. Rubbish parasitic comment.
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children by Hseffa: 1:13am On May 24, 2021
SadiqBabaSani:
Aisha wud av made a better president than Buhari
Una lives and talks no dey pass POWER & AUTHORITY.
If she were President ko, if she was MAI SUYA ni. Rubbish parasitic comment.
Una no dey tire to use una 100MB heads dey chase 500GB job ni?
Shameless people.
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children by LordOfTheGame: 1:15am On May 24, 2021
sarrki:

You are a hypocrite. You have been shouting and urging fulani terrorists to kill all Igbo people because of no justifiable reason. You rejoice and mock us anytime news of military or fulani terrorists killing our people but you want us to mourn a wicked man who ordered the killings of innocent Igbo youths in the name of operation python dance. If you don't stop hating us, you will be the next to die a very painful and excruciating death for death.
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children by LordOfTheGame: 1:22am On May 24, 2021
Aishawo buhari always pretentious serpent. She didn't condemn the killings of innocent and unarmed peaceful Biafran protesters and Lekki protesters, she kept silence and was receiving a young dick in Dubai but here she is visiting the family of one of the terrorists in uniform who killed innocent people.
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children by sarrki(m): 1:55am On May 24, 2021
LordOfTheGame:

You are a hypocrite. You have been shouting and urging fulani terrorists to kill all Igbo people because of no justifiable reason. You rejoice and mock us anytime news of military or fulani terrorists killing our people but you want us to mourn a wicked man who ordered the killings of innocent Igbo youths in the name of operation python dance. If you don't stop hating us, you will be the next to die a very painful and excruciating death for death.

Please show me where I ever made such statements?
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children by AOTEMN: 2:48am On May 24, 2021
[color=#000000][/color] tongue tongue
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children by Betscoreodds: 3:16am On May 24, 2021
sarrki:

Am talking about normal being

I don’t pity terrorist

May the general die more death
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:05am On May 24, 2021
Yusuf mom's boy should get job nah... abi he Don do nysc finish
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children by ogwumgbe: 4:49am On May 24, 2021
uptimum123:

Which Igbo guys were murdered.... point of correction

Those killed were Ipob terrorists disrupting our belove country

Any attack on the IPOB is attack on Igbo just like attack on BokoHaram is attack on the North
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children by KillerofbadPPLE(m): 5:06am On May 24, 2021
sarrki:

Yes we know, thank GOD 10 TERRORIST GONE, THEY ARE OUT 4EVER, ANIMALS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari And Tinubu Shake Hands At Zahra Buhari's Wedding (photo) / "I Gather That This Is What Cowhari's Supporters Do" - FFK Comes For Buhari / Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.