Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

I Need A Business Partner - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Business Partner (871 Views)

Looking For Phone Import Business Partner(s) / I Need A Business Partner, Urgently / 7 Most Important Things To Consider Before Choosing A Business Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Business Partner by Donicobone(m): 11:27pm On May 23, 2021
Long story short am into importation and exportation.
Last week Wednesday a product I help one woman import from China arrived Nigeria.
But the woman I did the business with hijack everything because she was the owner of the money that I use for the importation, our initial agreement was when the product arrived and finished selling everything we will remove the capital and share the profit 60/40 because she knows nothing about importation.
After we finished selling everything she told me that her elder sister told her to pay me for the work since I didn't contribute anything.
I was very angry because the profit was huge, we bought and brought the product for the sum of #150,000 and sold everything for #456,000 and now is is giving #10,000 naira for workmanship.
And now she is still asking me to help her import more of the product because people are asking for more.

Sorry if my grammar is bad because am very sad and unhappy right now, if only I have the capital I could have kiss poverty goodbye by now.

Pls if u know we can do business together let me know so we can talk.

I live in Abuja so I will prefer someone from my location we can see and talk thank you.
Re: I Need A Business Partner by pasuma(m): 11:28am On May 24, 2021
Lets start with what product , does it have ready buyers? and where ? then what is the profit margin. How much are looking at from your partner and the sharing formula you are proposing

Donicobone:
Last week Wednesday a product I help one woman import from China arrived Nigeria.
But the woman I did the business with hijack everything because she was the owner of the money that I use for the importation, our initial agreement was when the product arrived and finished selling everything we will remove the capital and share the profit 60/40 because she knows nothing about importation.
After we finished selling everything she told me that her elder sister told her to pay me for the work since I didn't contribute anything.
I was very angry because the profit was huge, we bought and brought the product for the sum of #150,000 and sold everything for #456,000 and now is is giving #10,000 naira for workmanship.
And now she is still asking me to help her import more of the product because people are asking for more.

Sorry if my grammar is bad because am very sad and unhappy right now, if only I have the capital I could have kiss poverty goodbye by now.

I live in Abuja so I will prefer someone from my location we can see and talk thank you.
Re: I Need A Business Partner by Donicobone(m): 12:20pm On May 24, 2021
pasuma:
Lets start with what product , does it have ready buyers? and where ? then what is the profit margin. How much are looking at from your partner and the sharing formula you are proposing

We have a lot of product to import and make money here in Nigeria.
The last product i import was secret camera.

Pls check my phone number in my profile and let's chat on WhatsApp

Re: I Need A Business Partner by Kingkyle1(m): 6:29am On Sep 22, 2021
Donicobone:

What's up??
Re: I Need A Business Partner by mayox25: 6:01pm On Sep 22, 2021
Donicobone:

Have you gotten a partner or are you back with the woman?
Re: I Need A Business Partner by Ynix(m): 1:28pm On Sep 26, 2021
pasuma:

Chat me up on 08089456258

(1) (Reply)

Mushroom Farming: Make 400k/week Using Just Ur Room! / Get 100 FREE Instagram Followers / What Are You Into, This Secret Can Definitely Help Your Biz Grow Exponentially

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.