Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,384 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

This Not Scam: Are You A Full Time Crypto Investor Or Trader? Discussion!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / This Not Scam: Are You A Full Time Crypto Investor Or Trader? Discussion!! (152 Views)

The Young Visionary Kingsley Achebe: A Crypto Investor / This Not A For Scam: Are You A Full Time Crypto Investor Or Trader? Discussion!! / Nigerians, School Is Not Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Not Scam: Are You A Full Time Crypto Investor Or Trader? Discussion!! by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 23, 2021
I decided to make the financial market (Crypto Currency) to career venture late 2017.

It has been so from then till this very moment.
I know the crypto market has a bright future that’s why I devoted my time into learning the pros and cons.

Just like in any Business or Investment anyone who didn’t or refuses to follow the right channel of understanding what he or she is venturing into, can or could be a victim of scam, in the crypto business.

This post is to hear the views of like minds and also a discussion avenue to air our different opinions on the state of the market and further make this post a thread where future analysis can be banked upon.

Please let’s be civil and reasonable in our opinions.

Thanks ���
Re: This Not Scam: Are You A Full Time Crypto Investor Or Trader? Discussion!! by SportsHD: 12:43am On May 24, 2021
Bitcoin could dip further to 25k or 20k.
But approaching November/December, a massive bull run would take place.

Quote me.

(1) (Reply)

Recruitment Analyst / Best Free Sign-up Platform With Sure Payment Within 3 Weeks / How To Be Productive When Working From Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.