Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,922 members, 7,806,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Nkechi Blessing And Lege Miami Suspended By TAMPAN For Fighting On Social Media - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Blessing And Lege Miami Suspended By TAMPAN For Fighting On Social Media (54095 Views)

Be A Man & Restore Your Pictures & Videos On Instagram - Lege Miami Tells Iwobi / Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry / Nkechi Blessing And Opeyemi David Falegan, Ekiti Politician Dating (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkechi Blessing And Lege Miami Suspended By TAMPAN For Fighting On Social Media by olatade(m): 10:36am On May 24, 2021
Beta discipline
Re: Nkechi Blessing And Lege Miami Suspended By TAMPAN For Fighting On Social Media by Raxxye(m): 10:36am On May 24, 2021
pmads:
Yoruba Movie Association TAMPAN suspends Actress Nkechi Blessing and her Actor Lege Miami for fighting in Publicly At a Movie Location (Video)

According to a memorandum issued out by Nollywood actor Damola Olatunji, Actress Nkechi Blessing and her colleague actor lege Miami has been suspended from Featuring in yoruba movies for fighting in socio medium, PraizeMedia report.

Though the individual involved don't seems to be bothered about the bank as they just continue to market their upcoming movies on their page.

Memorandum Date: 23rd of May, 2021 To: ALL DIRECTORS

The attention of the National Body of TAMPAN (Theatre Arts and Motion pictures Practitioners Association of Nigeria) has been drawn to the unruly Acts, exchange of detrimental Verbal Utterances, and other acts that is causing disrespect to the image of the association and our noble profession in General. All Guilds under TAMPAN has been directed to henceforth desist from having professi oval dealings with Sunday Nkechi Blessing and Mr Adams Kehinde (lege) until further notice.

In accordance with the directive from our parent body, THEATRE ARTS AND MOTION PICTURE PRACTITIONERS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA (TAMPAN) concerning the show of shame currently going on between two practioners, Sunday Nkechi Blessing an Mr Adams Kehinde on social media, creating a bad image for our noble profession, punitive order becomes imperative to redeem our battered image.

In the light of the above, it has been decreed that no director from this guild (TAMPAN GUILD OF DIRECTORS) should engage the services of the two actors in WHATEVER g uise. To go contrary to this directive is tantamount to running afoul of the law of the parent body, subject to further punitive measure against the law breaker!
Hope this directive will be wholesomely enforced to the letter.
Yours in service
Damola olatunji Chairman TGD
Theatre Art Association cc tampanguilddirectors

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPO3O70JBU8/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Wack
Re: Nkechi Blessing And Lege Miami Suspended By TAMPAN For Fighting On Social Media by BSdetector: 10:36am On May 24, 2021
WTF is a flatin0 sheboon looking for as a Yoruba movie actress.......no wonder yoruba movies has gone to the shitters. They always leeching around anything that has to do with yoruba, from trying to copy parts of our culture to their brothers constantly trooping into the SW.......I blame the stupid liberal sentimental Yoruba's who would even allow for an Igbo woman to act in Yoruba movies....now the bitch is dragging the culture in the dirt. It's the nature of these fvckers.....spit on the hands that helped you. Fvckers.

3 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing And Lege Miami Suspended By TAMPAN For Fighting On Social Media by Buffalo2(m): 10:36am On May 24, 2021
85% of these guys are pure illiterates who find solace in Nigeria film industries. so I am not in anyway surprised when this kind of news comes out
Re: Nkechi Blessing And Lege Miami Suspended By TAMPAN For Fighting On Social Media by Reex12(m): 10:37am On May 24, 2021
k
Re: Nkechi Blessing And Lege Miami Suspended By TAMPAN For Fighting On Social Media by Nobody: 10:37am On May 24, 2021
Kzinne:
These people don't accommodate south westerners in their Nollywood. Yet the southwesterners accommodate many of them in the Yoruba Nollywood yet all they come to do is destroy and fight. If not for Yoruba Nollywood who would have know Nkechi? Even when you go to their land they don't sell land to other Nigerians but they come to your own land and want to claim landlord.

Blame your tribesmen for selling lands and properties to them. I've never seen a nice or accommodating Igbo person before.

3 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing And Lege Miami Suspended By TAMPAN For Fighting On Social Media by Tvegas(m): 10:37am On May 24, 2021
Bullets flying up and down......Terrible editing done by the news publisher.
Re: Nkechi Blessing And Lege Miami Suspended By TAMPAN For Fighting On Social Media by elbarond(m): 10:39am On May 24, 2021
They ain't got shame.
Not trained well by dem parents.
They need discipline in order to comply and abide by the norms...
Re: Nkechi Blessing And Lege Miami Suspended By TAMPAN For Fighting On Social Media by OSHIOJANLE: 10:39am On May 24, 2021
Lack of home training it will definitely show in the public...good from TAMPAN.
Re: Nkechi Blessing And Lege Miami Suspended By TAMPAN For Fighting On Social Media by Kzinne: 10:41am On May 24, 2021
michaelpop50:

Blame your tribesmen for selling lands and properties to them. I've never seen a nice or accommodating Igbo person before.
Good thing is the land use act allows the governor of a state revoke property titles (in some instances) which means they are the ones who will lose if bust comes to bust
Re: Nkechi Blessing And Lege Miami Suspended By TAMPAN For Fighting On Social Media by yesloaded: 10:41am On May 24, 2021
Kzinne:
These people don't accommodate south westerners in their Nollywood. Yet the southwesterners accommodate many of them in the Yoruba Nollywood yet all they come to do is destroy and fight. If not for Yoruba Nollywood who would have know Nkechi? Even when you go to their land they don't sell land to other Nigerians but they come to your own land and want to claim landlord.

It's Monday morning, be productive for once

Lawal Raji is a Yoruba man who features in nollywood igbo movies only

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing And Lege Miami Suspended By TAMPAN For Fighting On Social Media by Nobody: 10:42am On May 24, 2021
Kzinne:

My last information tells me they have
- Kannywood (North)
- Nollywood

Yoruba falls under nollywood. Stop being segregatory.

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing And Lege Miami Suspended By TAMPAN For Fighting On Social Media by yesloaded: 10:43am On May 24, 2021
dared0637:

You're aninsufferable idiot, off the top of my head I can easily name at least 10 yoruba actors/actresses who became famous in the Nollywood industry by been featured in predominantly Igbo themed/produced movies, why are you yaribas so full of repugnant filth and lies like this? how many Igbo actors/actresses are even famous for cutting their teeth in your useless yoruba movies? can they compare to the likes of Omotola, Bimbo Akintola, Jide Kosoko, Nino Bolanle, Funke Akindele, Jibola Dabo, and the elderly yoruba actor who acts mostly as a royal figure (I can't remember his name) etc who became household names in Igbo movies?

Tufia!

Don't bring yourself down to his level

Many people knew Jibola Daboiku is a Yoruba man and nollywood igbo really helped the man. Infact he's mtn ambassador for many years

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing And Lege Miami Suspended By TAMPAN For Fighting On Social Media by GeneralPula: 10:43am On May 24, 2021
Optimistdude:
The girl is becoming uglier everyday.

I wonder why

Too much of dicks..
Re: Nkechi Blessing And Lege Miami Suspended By TAMPAN For Fighting On Social Media by detectivejones: 10:43am On May 24, 2021
5year olds trapped in the body of adults

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing And Lege Miami Suspended By TAMPAN For Fighting On Social Media by careytommy37(m): 10:43am On May 24, 2021
Opportunity to press that her big bress kiss
Re: Nkechi Blessing And Lege Miami Suspended By TAMPAN For Fighting On Social Media by Kreme(m): 10:44am On May 24, 2021
Kzinne:
Thing is they don't realize that land titles can be revoked by a state governor in some instances according to the land use act. So if bust comes to bust they lose everything
You no get point bros

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing And Lege Miami Suspended By TAMPAN For Fighting On Social Media by Teejay13(m): 10:45am On May 24, 2021
Serves em right.

Perhaps, others could grab something out of this.
Re: Nkechi Blessing And Lege Miami Suspended By TAMPAN For Fighting On Social Media by FILEBE(m): 10:45am On May 24, 2021
Kzinne:

Thing is they don't realize that land titles can be revoked by a state governor in some instances according to the land use act. So if bust comes to bust they lose everything

What exactly is wrong with you? Please you need do a mental check up on yourself . How can you turn an harmless post into a tribalistic one at first sight?
Seriously, u need to check your mental health

5 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing And Lege Miami Suspended By TAMPAN For Fighting On Social Media by Angelfrost(m): 10:45am On May 24, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

Honey does not spoil. You could feasibly eat 3000 year old honey.

cool

So, why do these foreign honey carry 2-3 year expiry dates??!... What exactly is the expiry date supposed to denote or connote??!
Re: Nkechi Blessing And Lege Miami Suspended By TAMPAN For Fighting On Social Media by Kzinne: 10:45am On May 24, 2021
gimakon:

My last information tells me they have
- Kannywood (North)
- Nollywood

Yoruba falls under nollywood. Stop being segregatory.
that's why i called it Yoruba Nollywood
Re: Nkechi Blessing And Lege Miami Suspended By TAMPAN For Fighting On Social Media by BSdetector: 10:45am On May 24, 2021
dared0637:

You're aninsufferable idiot, off the top of my head I can easily name at least 10 yoruba actors/actresses who became famous in the Nollywood industry by been featured in predominantly Igbo themed/produced movies, why are you yaribas so full of repugnant filth and lies like this? how many Igbo actors/actresses are even famous for cutting their teeth in your useless yoruba movies? can they compare to the likes of Omotola, Bimbo Akintola, Jide Kosoko, Nino Bolanle, Funke Akindele, Jibola Dabo, and the elderly yoruba actor who acts mostly as a royal figure (I can't remember his name) etc who became household names in Igbo movies?

Tufia!

Stupid fvcktard...... there's no such thing as Igbo movie, or Igbo movie industry, you guys don't exist.....lmao speaking english in movies and calling it Igbo movies because the actors are igbos....dumbo.

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing And Lege Miami Suspended By TAMPAN For Fighting On Social Media by reuben81: 10:45am On May 24, 2021
Raxxye:
The writer of this report needs to go back to school to learn basic English language. The report is horrible!
I swear I have read it over and over again I still can't understand
Re: Nkechi Blessing And Lege Miami Suspended By TAMPAN For Fighting On Social Media by iampeterben(m): 10:46am On May 24, 2021
If their fight will reduce the cost of beans I will be very interested in it, but if not, abeg make dem waka.
Re: Nkechi Blessing And Lege Miami Suspended By TAMPAN For Fighting On Social Media by BSdetector: 10:46am On May 24, 2021
yesloaded:

It's Monday morning, be productive for once

Lawal Raji is a Yoruba man who features in nollywood igbo movies only

Mention the Igbo movies.
Re: Nkechi Blessing And Lege Miami Suspended By TAMPAN For Fighting On Social Media by koladebrainiac(m): 10:47am On May 24, 2021
Who came here to read the pick the error from the Memorandum here

na God go Judge una o
Re: Nkechi Blessing And Lege Miami Suspended By TAMPAN For Fighting On Social Media by Nobody: 10:47am On May 24, 2021
Kzinne:
that's why i called it Yoruba Nollywood

Smh.

E be like say u go take care, i no understand u again.
Re: Nkechi Blessing And Lege Miami Suspended By TAMPAN For Fighting On Social Media by Businessman1986(m): 10:47am On May 24, 2021
dared0637:

Tufia!

It is very possible the guy is not Yoruba. I doubt he is.

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing And Lege Miami Suspended By TAMPAN For Fighting On Social Media by demefa(m): 10:47am On May 24, 2021
Olosho fight!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fan Asks Wizkid About Caro On Twitter. See His Reply / Cee-c Goes Braless In Glittering Suit Top / Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.