Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Could This Be The Unknown Gun Men? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Could This Be The Unknown Gun Men? (3129 Views)

Sit At Home.The Two Unknown Gun Men That Took Over The Street Is Down.pics. / Good View Luxury Hotel Owerri Burnt By Unknown Gun Men / Army Releases Video Of The Unknown Gun Men Killed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be The Unknown Gun Men? by JourneytoEL(f): 5:10am On May 24, 2021
The so called UGM has burnt at least 5 police stations, yet not even one person has been able to record even 2 minutes of them in operation, which is odd for a country with social media freaks. No CCTV footage, ordinary picture we never see. Are they so invisible that no one can take a pic of them even in their bus on their way to their operation. I don't want to get started on how "professional" they are to be able to take down police stations with no casualties on their side. In my opinion, UGM is nothing but police officers burning their stations, but what do I know? I could be wrong though.

6 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Unknown Gun Men? by Coldshisha: 6:02am On May 24, 2021
There are several videos on the internet you can google it

Attack on Imo governors house was recorded by a neighbour

Attack on police Headquarters was also recorded by eyewitness

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Unknown Gun Men? by Xpol: 6:08am On May 24, 2021
No it’s ungun known men lol

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Unknown Gun Men? by aminusodiq(m): 6:58am On May 24, 2021
JourneytoEL:
The so called UGM has burnt at least 5 police stations, yet not even one person has been able to record even 2 minutes of them in operation, which is odd for a country with social media freaks. No CCTV footage, ordinary picture we never see. Are they so invisible that no one can take a pic of them even in their bus on their way to their operation. I don't want to get started on how "professional" they are to be able to take down police stations with no casualties on their side. In my opinion, UGM is nothing but police officers burning their stations, but what do I know? I could be wrong though.
they are there on Twitter... Just do your search diligently... I think they desist from social media when they got killed after hijacking some cars in broad daylight. The event was recorded and uploaded on various social medias. That was an automatic sellout. The kinda warfare they run must be anonymous and there must be no clue linking anyone to anything.

Btw, I think it's time to cease fire... Theyve made their point very loud and clear and this senseless killings is enough!!!
Re: Could This Be The Unknown Gun Men? by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:05am On May 24, 2021
You can volunteer to do the recording. Maybe they have to inform you when they want to attack any security formation, so you can capture them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Be The Unknown Gun Men? by ItsGoodToBeGood: 7:08am On May 24, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
You can volunteer to do the recording. Maybe they have to inform you when they want to attack any security formation, so you can capture them.

Oil dey your head
Re: Could This Be The Unknown Gun Men? by end1999constitu(m): 10:47am On May 24, 2021
No it's ungun men known
Re: Could This Be The Unknown Gun Men? by Powersurge: 10:59am On May 24, 2021
JourneytoEL:

Boko haram has being operating since 2009. Nobody has been able tp record them except the videos they posted themselves. Are they so invincible?

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Unknown Gun Men? by Emmypure: 11:45am On May 24, 2021
Fear go allow u video them?
Re: Could This Be The Unknown Gun Men? by alfasexy: 11:47am On May 24, 2021
What a stupid question.
Have you ever seen angels on video?
Re: Could This Be The Unknown Gun Men? by Basher8583: 11:59am On May 24, 2021
aminusodiq:
they are there on Twitter... Just do your search diligently... I think they desist from social media when they got killed after hijacking some cars in broad daylight. The event was recorded and uploaded on various social medias. That was an automatic sellout. The kinda warfare they run must be anonymous and there must be no clue linking anyone to anything.

Btw, I think it's time to cease fire... Theyve made their point very loud and clear and this senseless killings is enough!!!

They've made thier point to who exactly?
Re: Could This Be The Unknown Gun Men? by izorr(m): 12:31pm On May 24, 2021
Toh we don't knw oh are the gost no arrest no casaulties no gun wound.ask npf ask dss
Re: Could This Be The Unknown Gun Men? by aminusodiq(m): 11:43pm On May 29, 2021
Basher8583:

They've made thier point to who exactly?
the government

(1) (Reply)

Is It Unlaw For To Claim my mother's tribal origin In Nigeria / Is The Nigerian Army Ready For The Ongoing Guerrilla War In Igboland. / Gov Obaseki Faction Loses In Appeal Court To Orbih/wike Faction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.