Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Ignore Rumours That Fulanis Are In Imo To Kill Igbo People — Uzodinma [VIDEO] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ignore Rumours That Fulanis Are In Imo To Kill Igbo People — Uzodinma [VIDEO] (19165 Views)

'Nnamdi Kanu Told Us To Kill Igbo Chiefs Who Don’t Want Biafra' - BBC Igbo / "Ignore Rumours Of IPOB Attack On Lagos", Ohanaeze Tells Sanwo-Olu / For those saying that Fulanis are foreigners in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ignore Rumours That Fulanis Are In Imo To Kill Igbo People — Uzodinma [VIDEO] by Metrix147: 8:39am On May 24, 2021
Imo State Governor, Sen. Hope Uzodinma has called on people of the state to ignore rumours that Fulani people are in the state to kill Igbo people, describing it as propaganda.

The governor while stating that some of the attacks in the state were not carried out by Igbos insisted that some people he described as idiots are sponsoring kidnappers and robbers to make the state a theater of war.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JW4Wio-Ya1s
He urged the people of the state to ignore rumours that Assumpta Cathedral of Catholic church and Government House Imo State were mapped out for attack.

Gov. Uzodinma assures that attacks of recent times in the state will not be allowed to repeat itself anywhere in the state.

He vowed that his administration will crush any individual or group attempting to make the state a war zone.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2021/05/ignore-rumours-that-fulanis-are-in-imo-to-kill-igbo-people-gov-uzodinma-video/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ignore Rumours That Fulanis Are In Imo To Kill Igbo People — Uzodinma [VIDEO] by Simplyleo: 8:40am On May 24, 2021
Gov Hope Uzodinma doesn't need to bother himself dispelling the rumour. Infact, it is not even a rumour, it a big fat lie spread by cursed ipob pigs because Buhari is fulani.

We understand the lamidi cownu ipob pigs are on destruction spree, attacking govt facilities. After the attack, some of the ipob pigs are accusing the fulani while others are praising the ugm. At the moment, we are waiting to hear the scores of last night attack.

Ipob pigs are weed smoking cursed animals.

223 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ignore Rumours That Fulanis Are In Imo To Kill Igbo People — Uzodinma [VIDEO] by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:41am On May 24, 2021
The Futa jallon governor

203 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ignore Rumours That Fulanis Are In Imo To Kill Igbo People — Uzodinma [VIDEO] by Aufbauh(m): 8:52am On May 24, 2021
Alaigbo: The land of the conspiracy theorists. These people can believe anything and everything that is served them especially when he has to appeal to their sentiment.

No wonder someone like Nnamdi Kano can command so much followership.
They even campaign for the America rejected Donald Trump cus of his conspiracy theory narrative.

17 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ignore Rumours That Fulanis Are In Imo To Kill Igbo People — Uzodinma [VIDEO] by mrvitalis(m): 9:01am On May 24, 2021
Simplyleo:
Gov Hope Uzodinma doesn't need to bother himself dispelling the rumour. Infact, it is not even a rumour, it a big fat lie spread by cursed ipob pigs because Buhari is fulani.

We understand the lamidi cownu ipob pigs are on destruction spree, attacking govt facilities. After the attack, some of the ipob pigs are accusing the fulani while others are praising the ugm. At the moment, we are waiting to hear the scores of last night attack.

Just travel to your Yoruba village and go to your farm

Someone who's mother and father can't go to farm for fear for fulanis is trying to tell me to allow what he allowed that got him there

Hope knows he is just holding position given to him by Nigeria ...his political hope is tied to Nigeria ...he can't even win a family election now in biafra

166 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Ignore Rumours That Fulanis Are In Imo To Kill Igbo People — Uzodinma [VIDEO] by Joromi1: 9:06am On May 24, 2021
Even though I hate IPOB I won't doubt anyone claiming that Fulanis are planning to attack anywhere in Nigeria. Those guys are heartless Muslim terrorists just like Boko Haram and ISWAP.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ignore Rumours That Fulanis Are In Imo To Kill Igbo People — Uzodinma [VIDEO] by 360degreess(m): 9:24am On May 24, 2021
.Mr governor u are right.ipob miscreants on social media are the ones spreading that fake news.we all know that UGM/ESN are ipob terrorists..

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ignore Rumours That Fulanis Are In Imo To Kill Igbo People — Uzodinma [VIDEO] by Dymaco(m): 9:31am On May 24, 2021
Oya yoruba food don land. Without igbos, Nigeria will be worst than Somalia. Hit your head on the ground.

The only crime ipob committed is that they ask for referendum. They have been labelled many names; kidnappers, ritualist, drug barons yet they want to share in the same country with them

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ignore Rumours That Fulanis Are In Imo To Kill Igbo People — Uzodinma [VIDEO] by meolaniyi(m): 9:47am On May 24, 2021
Some of the attackers are not Igbos yes
Who are they? Fulanis.

See contradiction

3 Likes

Re: Ignore Rumours That Fulanis Are In Imo To Kill Igbo People — Uzodinma [VIDEO] by Nobody: 9:55am On May 24, 2021
Dymaco:
Oya yoruba food don land. Without igbos, Nigeria will be worst than Somalia. Hit your head on the ground
Hold my beer as i head scrub the sanctuary of the black stone

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ignore Rumours That Fulanis Are In Imo To Kill Igbo People — Uzodinma [VIDEO] by Nobody: 9:58am On May 24, 2021
You will pay for your atrocities when the time comes, continue flexing your muscles. You will cry for the pain you have caused mothers, wives and children. You won’t escape it and your Fulani friends won’t be there to help you.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ignore Rumours That Fulanis Are In Imo To Kill Igbo People — Uzodinma [VIDEO] by topboss: 9:58am On May 24, 2021
HE MUST BE TALKING TO NORTHERNERS THAT VOTED FOR HIM.

AS FAR AS WE ARE CONCERNED, HE IS A CRIMINAL AND A THIEF.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ignore Rumours That Fulanis Are In Imo To Kill Igbo People — Uzodinma [VIDEO] by sapientia(m): 10:03am On May 24, 2021
I don't believe they are Fulani herdsmen

I doubt if anyone have said that

But this man is a clown who should not be take serious

He was the same person that said unknown gunmen are not from imo state

I suspect him as one of the sponsors of unknown gunmen

1 Like

Re: Ignore Rumours That Fulanis Are In Imo To Kill Igbo People — Uzodinma [VIDEO] by Unik3030: 10:10am On May 24, 2021
Simplyleo:

they are destroying everything in their region not knowing they are blessing political office holders indirectly cos those people will charge 3 times higher to rebuild so much money for the governor's n his cohorts,if I were to b d governor self I will form my own ugm to bomb strategic places so at the end of my tenure after looting very well I will still have excuses that I spent their money on rebuilding.....win win for the politicians they claim they hate.

Another thing is that INEC will have the advantage to sideline them in any election because I am very sure rebuilding will still b in progress till 2023 n rigging can fully take place.

They claim they want things done like Catalonia,is this how things are done?
They are burning down their region themselves n they will start chestbeating that they developed other regions

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ignore Rumours That Fulanis Are In Imo To Kill Igbo People — Uzodinma [VIDEO] by limeta(f): 10:15am On May 24, 2021
All i know is that going to farm in south west is a one way journey.
Re: Ignore Rumours That Fulanis Are In Imo To Kill Igbo People — Uzodinma [VIDEO] by Olawalelead(m): 10:18am On May 24, 2021
Fake news and rumours by some of our nationals is also contributing to Nigeria's problem.

Anybody with a good heart should help out, for some days now, No money, No food. God bless you as you do.

ACCESS BANK

1 Like

Re: Ignore Rumours That Fulanis Are In Imo To Kill Igbo People — Uzodinma [VIDEO] by leofab(f): 11:27am On May 24, 2021
Sometimes it’s just so glaring that we can’t even govern ourselves... do we need external hands ?
Re: Ignore Rumours That Fulanis Are In Imo To Kill Igbo People — Uzodinma [VIDEO] by 10mobile: 1:49pm On May 24, 2021
Re: Ignore Rumours That Fulanis Are In Imo To Kill Igbo People — Uzodinma [VIDEO] by ednut1(m): 1:49pm On May 24, 2021
The average Nigerian too dey believe propaganda. Why
Re: Ignore Rumours That Fulanis Are In Imo To Kill Igbo People — Uzodinma [VIDEO] by Nuelito: 1:49pm On May 24, 2021
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind first
Re: Ignore Rumours That Fulanis Are In Imo To Kill Igbo People — Uzodinma [VIDEO] by Patrioticman007(m): 1:49pm On May 24, 2021
Simplyleo:

Karma is no politician, it will serve them the hot meal they deserved, like it did in 1966 down to 1969.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ignore Rumours That Fulanis Are In Imo To Kill Igbo People — Uzodinma [VIDEO] by sematec(m): 1:49pm On May 24, 2021
igbos should be vigilant.

5 Likes

Re: Ignore Rumours That Fulanis Are In Imo To Kill Igbo People — Uzodinma [VIDEO] by mbahdi(m): 1:49pm On May 24, 2021
Supreme Court Lord we wunt.ignoring it is at d detriment of our life so we will be security conscious so as to strike back wen there strike.isi nama sir

2 Likes

Re: Ignore Rumours That Fulanis Are In Imo To Kill Igbo People — Uzodinma [VIDEO] by Prosperous111(m): 1:50pm On May 24, 2021
No be rumor. Nah fact, make Igbo watch out oo abeg.

Fulani go massacre people now dem go they tag am Say nah IPOB sad

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ignore Rumours That Fulanis Are In Imo To Kill Igbo People — Uzodinma [VIDEO] by IamFINESSE: 1:50pm On May 24, 2021
Uchu governor

2 Likes

Re: Ignore Rumours That Fulanis Are In Imo To Kill Igbo People — Uzodinma [VIDEO] by dahnimoh(m): 1:50pm On May 24, 2021
K

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

71 Year Old Prof Olofin Jumped Over FenceTo Escape BUK Attack / Dr Maduka: I Am The Only Aspirant Contesting On The Strength Of What I Have Done / Saraki Sends Two Students On Scholarship To China (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.