Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

Yeni Kuti Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yeni Kuti Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) (83147 Views)

Ngozi Nwosu Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yeni Kuti Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 3:08pm On May 24, 2021
nwekeugochukwu:
Yeni Kuti, first child of legendary Afrobeat maestro, Fela Anikulapo Kuti, took to her instagram handle to celebrate her 60th birthday today May 24, IgbereTV reports.

Sharing a photo of herself a day ago, she wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPLzDmBjAsg/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See photos below.

slippers......pendulum....flabby...... has fallen.....
Re: Yeni Kuti Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by Phyde: 3:18pm On May 24, 2021
She received a landed property at Ibeju lekki and the ladies of your view presented a car gift to her. Long life YK.

3 Likes

Re: Yeni Kuti Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by MyOleSolksjaer: 3:19pm On May 24, 2021
I always thought Femi was born in 1960

stayclearofme:

You are wrong sir
Yeni, Femi, Sola (late) from same mother in that order.
Re: Yeni Kuti Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by observanc1: 3:19pm On May 24, 2021
destiny322:
She never marry? Why is she still answering Kuti Abi na poor man she marry?
is Joke Sylva not married?
Re: Yeni Kuti Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 3:20pm On May 24, 2021
See natural hair, No wig or fake hair.

1 Like

Re: Yeni Kuti Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by etrange: 3:20pm On May 24, 2021
Lol... I always find such captions funny. Which one is "shows cleavage" Didn't she show teeth, hair, legs, etc.? What's so special about cleavage?
Re: Yeni Kuti Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 3:21pm On May 24, 2021
Phyde:
She received a landed property at Ibeju lekki and the ladies of your view presented a car gift to her. Long life YK.
While some people are still poor and hungry in Lagos. They are hyporcrites.
Re: Yeni Kuti Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by SavageResponse(m): 3:24pm On May 24, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Congratulations ...Her busty breast though....he sure me die say this woman go dey kind...
Whenever I see women with big breast.....i always remember my grandfather's advice.....he will always say to me son......
Be careful on the type of woman you chase..always chose those ones with big boobs....you know why son?
Because women with big breast are soft hearted, kind hearted, friendly and they have a heart of gold
But you see those ones with small small breast like oranges...avoid them son because they have a heart of stone and are very stubborn and wicked

That is it my brother......times flies
Let me puff my weed with burna boy song titled 'time flies'

Na wetin girls with small breasts do you? grin

1 Like

Re: Yeni Kuti Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by IvarDboneless: 3:25pm On May 24, 2021
ekaette1621:
I laugh in Swahili

Ebony granny MILF

if you know, you know.

Welcome to XVIDEOS

Which sub you dey use
Re: Yeni Kuti Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by NoBones: 3:26pm On May 24, 2021
And yet Tinubu is still 59 and looking Older.
Re: Yeni Kuti Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by tegafej(m): 3:27pm On May 24, 2021
inoki247:
ok...

I no get issues with Female going to studio for birthday photoshoot Na Male own I never understand....

Guy... I nor just understand the thing...

Really I don't.
Re: Yeni Kuti Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by BareFacedLies(m): 3:28pm On May 24, 2021
Calitoscassius:
See natuaral hair, No wig or fake hair.

Her pûssy will be very bushy, just the way I like it grin

1 Like

Re: Yeni Kuti Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 24, 2021
60 looks good on her.
Re: Yeni Kuti Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by Phyde: 3:31pm On May 24, 2021
Calitoscassius:
While some people are still poor and hungry in Lagos. They are hyporcrites.
Inside life in 9ja
Re: Yeni Kuti Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by SavageResponse(m): 3:32pm On May 24, 2021
etrange:
Lol... I always find such captions funny. Which one is "shows cleavage" Didn't she show teeth, hair, legs, etc.? What's so special about cleavage?

That's cos sex sells grin
Re: Yeni Kuti Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by MadeINchenzen2: 3:36pm On May 24, 2021
...and where is the cleavage?

Re: Yeni Kuti Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by annyz: 3:42pm On May 24, 2021
MyOleSolksjaer:
She is not Fela's first child. Femi is Fela's first child. She is the first daughter of Fela that i Know .
This mama will make a good sugar mummy that I will like Bleep the breaks out one day.

Your last statement has led some men to their early grave.
Make sure you are well prepared before embarking on such journey.

Hope you understand what I meant
Re: Yeni Kuti Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by etrange: 3:45pm On May 24, 2021
SavageResponse:

That's cos sex sells grin

Lol... who are the buyers?
Re: Yeni Kuti Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by anonymuz(m): 3:45pm On May 24, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Congratulations ...Her busty breast though....he sure me die say this woman go dey kind...
Whenever I see women with big breast.....i always remember my grandfather's advice.....he will always say to me son......
Be careful on the type of woman you chase..always chose those ones with big boobs....you know why son?
Because women with big breast are soft hearted, kind hearted, friendly and they have a heart of gold
But you see those ones with small small breast like oranges...avoid them son because they have a heart of stone and are very stubborn and wicked

na true o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yeni Kuti Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by stayclearofme: 3:48pm On May 24, 2021
MyOleSolksjaer:
I always thought Femi was born in 1960

Femi should be 1963
Re: Yeni Kuti Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by Studio247: 3:52pm On May 24, 2021
Congratulations to her
More age

Re: Yeni Kuti Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by Manaty2nice(m): 3:56pm On May 24, 2021
� �.. As in ehh... E no suppose better for that guy wey dey go do photoshoot because of him birthday... Allah..

I no get issues with Female going to studio for birthday photoshoot Na Male own I never understand....[/quote]
Re: Yeni Kuti Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by Maski87: 3:56pm On May 24, 2021
The supposed to wear only pant, them papa
Re: Yeni Kuti Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by PrincessGlow: 3:59pm On May 24, 2021
NewDelhi:
There's nothing like fela's first child because he has kids well above 60. That's man born many pikin littered around Lagos wey you no know of. I know quite a few of them.

She must be firstborn for real - Fela had her at 21. That was before Fela turned player much later
Re: Yeni Kuti Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by EMMY76: 4:00pm On May 24, 2021
I have watched her perform live with her brother femi in warri some years ago she and other female dancers in that show can dance for africa.

1 Like

Re: Yeni Kuti Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by PrincessGlow: 4:05pm On May 24, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Immature thinking as usual. Folks, say no to pot!
Re: Yeni Kuti Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by Lilpen3758: 4:05pm On May 24, 2021
inoki247:
ok...

I no get issues with Female going to studio for birthday photoshoot Na Male own I never understand....
omo dat male own dey weak me
Re: Yeni Kuti Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by D1zion: 4:14pm On May 24, 2021
She's beautiful & doesn't look 60.she looks much younger. Hbd to her.
Re: Yeni Kuti Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by Godswrath(m): 4:20pm On May 24, 2021
Happy Birthday to the daughter of my greatest legendary.

1 Like

Re: Yeni Kuti Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by martineverest(m): 4:24pm On May 24, 2021
MyOleSolksjaer:
She is not Fela's first child. Femi is Fela's first child. She is the first daughter of Fela that i Know .
This mama will make a good sugar mummy that I will like Bleep the breaks out one day.
Femi kuti is 58
Re: Yeni Kuti Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by martineverest(m): 4:27pm On May 24, 2021
destiny322:
She never marry? Why is she still answering Kuti Abi na poor man she marry?
she is a grand mother...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid And His Son, Zion Eating Local Nigerian Food / Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife / Area Scatter : Nigeria's First Crossdresser - Imo State (1970), Before Bobrisky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.