Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,126 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Lice Control Needed - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Lice Control Needed (383 Views)

Lice And Ticks / natural Way To Stop/prevent Ticks And Lice From Dogs- [must See] / How Can I Free My Dogs From Lice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lice Control Needed by Godsonjolly: 10:53am On May 24, 2021
Good morning everyone..
I have about 3 big female goats, 2young male goats and 1male kid. But I noticed they itch their body a lot,they shout even after eating and disturb the neighborhood. I checked the two young goats and saw loss of hair,injuries and itches all of their bodies even to their genitals. Pls,is there anything I can do to kill the lice eating them up. Cos I've carried them to look thru their fur closely and I've seen lice inside their skins. Pls,kindly profer a solution for me,perhaps a chemical or something I could use to spray on them or bathe them with to kill the lice... Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Fun Facts You Should Know About Icelandic Horses / 1-3 Month Male And Female Purebred American Eskimo / No Fear At All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.