Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

Dorathy Bachor Buys A Car For Cynthia, Her Sister As Birthday Gift (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dorathy Bachor Buys A Car For Cynthia, Her Sister As Birthday Gift (Video) (49812 Views)

Ex BBNaija Housemate, Dorathy Bachor Hospitalized (Photos) / Davido Surprises His Chef With $1000 As Birthday Gift (Video) / DJ Cuppy Pictured With Anthony Joshua's Sister As They Pose With His WBO Belt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dorathy Bachor Buys A Car For Cynthia, Her Sister As Birthday Gift (Video) by nwekeugochukwu: 12:59pm On May 24, 2021
Big Brother Naija star, Dorathy Bachor has gifted her sister Cynthia a car as birthday gift, IgbereTV reports.

The reality show star shared a video of the car gift to her sister who turned a year older today May 24, on her Snapchat account.

Taking to her Instagram handle, Dorathy described her sister Cynthia as her "doppelganger".

She wrote;

"You taught me to always try other options when one thing doesn’t work out for me, you always stood by every crazy decision I made,You literally put your life and career on hold just to push mine.
We’d always assure each other that things will get better and I couldn’t have asked for a better sister.

I love you to the ends of the earth and I’m sure papa is proud of how far we’ve grown together. Happy birthday my doppelgänger"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CPPrKY0li8U/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyNtQ1gM_eI

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dorathy Bachor Buys A Car For Cynthia, Her Sister As Birthday Gift (Video) by PlayMaker14: 1:08pm On May 24, 2021
A breasted blessed family.

133 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dorathy Bachor Buys A Car For Cynthia, Her Sister As Birthday Gift (Video) by Mayng01(m): 4:34pm On May 24, 2021
Bwestylicous family

13 Likes

Re: Dorathy Bachor Buys A Car For Cynthia, Her Sister As Birthday Gift (Video) by Demorand10: 4:34pm On May 24, 2021
Nice one for you guys

1 Like

Re: Dorathy Bachor Buys A Car For Cynthia, Her Sister As Birthday Gift (Video) by lekspot01(m): 4:34pm On May 24, 2021
A
Re: Dorathy Bachor Buys A Car For Cynthia, Her Sister As Birthday Gift (Video) by Aflix(m): 4:35pm On May 24, 2021
Are they twins

1 Like

Re: Dorathy Bachor Buys A Car For Cynthia, Her Sister As Birthday Gift (Video) by slawormiir: 4:35pm On May 24, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr

Busty them

PlayMaker14:
A breasted blessed family.

I see you my niggarrrr

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dorathy Bachor Buys A Car For Cynthia, Her Sister As Birthday Gift (Video) by rawtouch: 4:35pm On May 24, 2021
they are bresticious

5 Likes

Re: Dorathy Bachor Buys A Car For Cynthia, Her Sister As Birthday Gift (Video) by jojomario(m): 4:35pm On May 24, 2021
Everything about them facing front look alike. OPG.
Re: Dorathy Bachor Buys A Car For Cynthia, Her Sister As Birthday Gift (Video) by Adnabh(m): 4:35pm On May 24, 2021
How he take concern Buhari
Re: Dorathy Bachor Buys A Car For Cynthia, Her Sister As Birthday Gift (Video) by Cokahot: 4:35pm On May 24, 2021
Fat fat everywhere. Disgusting

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dorathy Bachor Buys A Car For Cynthia, Her Sister As Birthday Gift (Video) by YoungLionken(m): 4:35pm On May 24, 2021
Nice gesture but, where do y'all get this money from??

Unlike us, sapa has refused to let us go...

13 Likes

Re: Dorathy Bachor Buys A Car For Cynthia, Her Sister As Birthday Gift (Video) by iampeterben(m): 4:35pm On May 24, 2021
Big ups to my sister from the Anioma side. Congrats to her sister and make dem enjoy life dey go.

1 Like

Re: Dorathy Bachor Buys A Car For Cynthia, Her Sister As Birthday Gift (Video) by longetivity(m): 4:35pm On May 24, 2021
They are plenty in their family oo oporrrr!!!!
Re: Dorathy Bachor Buys A Car For Cynthia, Her Sister As Birthday Gift (Video) by Chrisejimadu: 4:35pm On May 24, 2021
Cool
Re: Dorathy Bachor Buys A Car For Cynthia, Her Sister As Birthday Gift (Video) by Sirpaul(m): 4:35pm On May 24, 2021
A Blllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllessed family....

mif you know you know

1 Like

Re: Dorathy Bachor Buys A Car For Cynthia, Her Sister As Birthday Gift (Video) by SchoolGate: 4:35pm On May 24, 2021
This Dorathy is a very small girl o...
Na big breast dey give dem hedge wink

patlex why are you viewing this thread when you already know where you belong

5 Likes

Re: Dorathy Bachor Buys A Car For Cynthia, Her Sister As Birthday Gift (Video) by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 24, 2021
Congrats Dear
Re: Dorathy Bachor Buys A Car For Cynthia, Her Sister As Birthday Gift (Video) by Kaykaydavid1919: 4:36pm On May 24, 2021
Dora milk u just av to hammer b4 force by fire. No be Naija we dey. Naija top officials with love for breast no be small thing.

4 Likes

Re: Dorathy Bachor Buys A Car For Cynthia, Her Sister As Birthday Gift (Video) by Rita33(f): 4:36pm On May 24, 2021
Blessings
Re: Dorathy Bachor Buys A Car For Cynthia, Her Sister As Birthday Gift (Video) by PAWG(m): 4:36pm On May 24, 2021
Great gesture. Soon I hope to be able to buy cars for my sisters too cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dorathy Bachor Buys A Car For Cynthia, Her Sister As Birthday Gift (Video) by Pelaiye2703(m): 4:36pm On May 24, 2021
That's so thoughtful of her. Beautiful souls!
Re: Dorathy Bachor Buys A Car For Cynthia, Her Sister As Birthday Gift (Video) by MICHEALADEX(m): 4:36pm On May 24, 2021
Oyan yi po po po ooo po...She's breasted

2 Likes

Re: Dorathy Bachor Buys A Car For Cynthia, Her Sister As Birthday Gift (Video) by GboyegaD(m): 4:36pm On May 24, 2021
Hmm...what does she do for work again?
Re: Dorathy Bachor Buys A Car For Cynthia, Her Sister As Birthday Gift (Video) by OscarJaden(m): 4:36pm On May 24, 2021
They won't let someone hear word because of 2004 Corolla

3 Likes

Re: Dorathy Bachor Buys A Car For Cynthia, Her Sister As Birthday Gift (Video) by thatsleepboy1: 4:36pm On May 24, 2021
Re: Dorathy Bachor Buys A Car For Cynthia, Her Sister As Birthday Gift (Video) by Bobotic(m): 4:36pm On May 24, 2021
Fine ladies tongue

Re: Dorathy Bachor Buys A Car For Cynthia, Her Sister As Birthday Gift (Video) by uthlaw: 4:37pm On May 24, 2021
laurelsexch:
nice innit
you better go learn baber!
Re: Dorathy Bachor Buys A Car For Cynthia, Her Sister As Birthday Gift (Video) by Kaykaydavid1919: 4:37pm On May 24, 2021
Dora milk u just av to hammer by force by fire. No be Naija we dey. Naija top officials with love for breast no be small thing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji And AJ Cham: The Real Story Behind The White Man & The Actress / Dudu Heritage Is Dead, Bimbo Oshin's Husband / Photos: See the people that travelled all the way from Chile to worship Fela

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.