Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,759 members, 7,798,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

She Left Her Boyfriend After I Sent Her These Hot Photos Of Mine. (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Left Her Boyfriend After I Sent Her These Hot Photos Of Mine. (photos) (25061 Views)

I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? / My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US / What Are You Having For Lunch? See Mine (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Left Her Boyfriend After I Sent Her These Hot Photos Of Mine. (photos) by VillageGuyArts1(m): 1:44pm On May 24, 2021
Her boyfriend is a graphic designer and does digital painting too, but the moment I sent her my artworks, she left her boyfriend to be with me.
Check out the photos I sent to her.
Send a message to the whatsapp contact in my sig if you're interested and you want to order for yourself, family or your girlfriend. Lol.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Left Her Boyfriend After I Sent Her These Hot Photos Of Mine. (photos) by VillageGuyArts1(m): 1:46pm On May 24, 2021
Do you want one for your business, or you want a logo that stands out?
Send a message to the whatsapp contact in my sig.

1 Like

Re: She Left Her Boyfriend After I Sent Her These Hot Photos Of Mine. (photos) by VillageGuyArts1(m): 1:48pm On May 24, 2021
You're an artist and you want to implement your idea into the artwork? All that's needed is a clear picture of you. Send a message to the whatsapp contact in my sig.

Re: She Left Her Boyfriend After I Sent Her These Hot Photos Of Mine. (photos) by VillageGuyArts1(m): 1:52pm On May 24, 2021
Do you want to frame a picture of your family or loved one? Kindly send a message.
Hit me up.

2 Likes

Re: She Left Her Boyfriend After I Sent Her These Hot Photos Of Mine. (photos) by VillageGuyArts1(m): 1:53pm On May 24, 2021
You can order one for your boyfriend.

1 Like

Re: She Left Her Boyfriend After I Sent Her These Hot Photos Of Mine. (photos) by VillageGuyArts1(m): 1:56pm On May 24, 2021
Need a music cover?

1 Like

Re: She Left Her Boyfriend After I Sent Her These Hot Photos Of Mine. (photos) by VillageGuyArts1(m): 1:58pm On May 24, 2021
Send a message to the whatsapp contact on my signature to order.

Re: She Left Her Boyfriend After I Sent Her These Hot Photos Of Mine. (photos) by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 24, 2021
Nice collections.

11 Likes

Re: She Left Her Boyfriend After I Sent Her These Hot Photos Of Mine. (photos) by Uzomacharles: 7:48pm On May 24, 2021
Pixelab?
Re: She Left Her Boyfriend After I Sent Her These Hot Photos Of Mine. (photos) by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 24, 2021
VillageGuyArts1:
Her boyfriend is a graphic designer and does digital painting too, but the moment I sent her my artworks, she left her boyfriend to be with me.
Check out the photos I sent to her.
Send a message to the whatsapp contact in my sig if you're interested and you want to order for yourself, family or your girlfriend. Lol.
oga abeg teach me too nau
Re: She Left Her Boyfriend After I Sent Her These Hot Photos Of Mine. (photos) by shamsin6300(m): 9:06pm On May 24, 2021
I love this

3 Likes

Re: She Left Her Boyfriend After I Sent Her These Hot Photos Of Mine. (photos) by Benwallt(m): 9:27pm On May 24, 2021
Mordaforka
Re: She Left Her Boyfriend After I Sent Her These Hot Photos Of Mine. (photos) by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 24, 2021
This op thinks this is a good marketing strategy! Such a child!

1 Like

Re: She Left Her Boyfriend After I Sent Her These Hot Photos Of Mine. (photos) by Mikepoza(m): 10:07pm On May 24, 2021
Drop your WhatsApp, make I add yu.
Re: She Left Her Boyfriend After I Sent Her These Hot Photos Of Mine. (photos) by VillageGuyArts1(m): 11:23pm On May 24, 2021
dannyrhymes600:

oga abeg teach me too nau

Lol, I'm coming up with a tutorial video soon.
Re: She Left Her Boyfriend After I Sent Her These Hot Photos Of Mine. (photos) by VillageGuyArts1(m): 11:24pm On May 24, 2021
Mikepoza:
Drop your WhatsApp, make I add yu.

0 9 0 2 2 5 0 1 3 0 6
Re: She Left Her Boyfriend After I Sent Her These Hot Photos Of Mine. (photos) by VillageGuyArts1(m): 11:25pm On May 24, 2021
Heathrow44:
This op thinks this is a good marketing strategy! Such a child!

Thank you. Whatever works for me.
As long as the customers are coming in. cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Left Her Boyfriend After I Sent Her These Hot Photos Of Mine. (photos) by VillageGuyArts1(m): 11:25pm On May 24, 2021
shamsin6300:
I love this

Thank you, I really appreciate the compliment.
Re: She Left Her Boyfriend After I Sent Her These Hot Photos Of Mine. (photos) by VillageGuyArts1(m): 11:26pm On May 24, 2021
Uzomacharles:
Pixelab?

Medibang paint.
Re: She Left Her Boyfriend After I Sent Her These Hot Photos Of Mine. (photos) by VillageGuyArts1(m): 11:26pm On May 24, 2021
eniolaamos7:
Nice collections.
Thank you. smiley
Re: She Left Her Boyfriend After I Sent Her These Hot Photos Of Mine. (photos) by LikeAking: 11:37pm On May 24, 2021
VillageGuyArts1:

Thank you. Whatever works for me.
As long as the customers are coming in. cheesy

You are a fantastic marketer.

Its not easy to darw evn 500 people to click on a post on Nl

3 Likes

Re: She Left Her Boyfriend After I Sent Her These Hot Photos Of Mine. (photos) by Uzomacharles: 11:50pm On May 24, 2021
VillageGuyArts1:

Medibang paint.
Na paid app?
Re: She Left Her Boyfriend After I Sent Her These Hot Photos Of Mine. (photos) by VillageGuyArts1(m): 12:41am On May 25, 2021
Uzomacharles:

Na paid app?
It's free on playstore.
Re: She Left Her Boyfriend After I Sent Her These Hot Photos Of Mine. (photos) by VillageGuyArts1(m): 12:42am On May 25, 2021
LikeAking:

You are a fantastic marketer.

Its not easy to darw evn 500 people to click on a post on Nl

Lol, Thank you.
Don't mind that guy.
Re: She Left Her Boyfriend After I Sent Her These Hot Photos Of Mine. (photos) by Uzomacharles: 7:05am On May 25, 2021
VillageGuyArts1:
It's free on playstore.
Thanks alot
Re: She Left Her Boyfriend After I Sent Her These Hot Photos Of Mine. (photos) by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 25, 2021
VillageGuyArts1:

Lol, I'm coming up with a tutorial video soon.
Please mention me when it is out
Re: She Left Her Boyfriend After I Sent Her These Hot Photos Of Mine. (photos) by EverythingFit: 9:32pm On May 25, 2021
Re: She Left Her Boyfriend After I Sent Her These Hot Photos Of Mine. (photos) by VillageGuyArts1(m): 10:02pm On May 25, 2021
dannyrhymes600:

Please mention me when it is out
Alright then.
Re: She Left Her Boyfriend After I Sent Her These Hot Photos Of Mine. (photos) by VillageGuyArts1(m): 9:43am On Jun 21, 2021
Available.
Re: She Left Her Boyfriend After I Sent Her These Hot Photos Of Mine. (photos) by VillageGuyArts1(m): 9:44am On Jun 21, 2021
Working.

Re: She Left Her Boyfriend After I Sent Her These Hot Photos Of Mine. (photos) by karkinase(m): 10:15am On Jun 21, 2021
wa da f is this.. undecided
Re: She Left Her Boyfriend After I Sent Her These Hot Photos Of Mine. (photos) by VillageGuyArts1(m): 11:17pm On Jun 21, 2021
Available.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion / Funny Response Only: Why Are You Still Single? / 5 Ways Typical Nigerians Deal With Heartbreak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.