Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Smartphone Productivity Mentorship Sessions W/ Ronald Kenneth - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Smartphone Productivity Mentorship Sessions W/ Ronald Kenneth (183 Views)

Social Media: An Essential Tool For Personal Branding (ronald Kenneth) / Meet The Mobile-savvy Ronald Kenneth / My Boss' Relationship With A Co-Worker Is Affecting Our Productivity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Smartphone Productivity Mentorship Sessions W/ Ronald Kenneth by deRoniK(m): 2:43pm On May 24, 2021
Ever wondered how you can be more productive with your smartphone?

Wonder no more!

Sign up for the SMARTPHONE PRODUCTIVITY MENTORSHIP SESSIONS WITH RONALD KENNETH and set yourself up for productivity and profitability.

During the coaching/mentorship period, you will be able to:

•10x your income with your smartphone
•Create your own digital products
•Start and run any business with your smartphone
•Freelance
•Position yourself globally

Mentorship duration: 2 Months

You will have:

•Access to all my training sessions
•Access to all my resources
•One on one sessions with me
•Access to my network.

Access fee: $100

To make payments, click here �� /SPMSessions

(Limited slots available)

For more enquiries, contact: +2348132718024

#RonaldKenneth #SmartphoneBoss #SmartphoneProductivityCoach #Smartphoneproductivity #UYmobile #TheProductivityCoterie #TPCAfrica

(1) (Reply)

Am A Video Editor/vfx Compositor/motion Graphics Artist Here / Job Vacancy / 7 Great Ways To Make That Change You Desire.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.