Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,335 members, 7,808,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Why Do I Loose Money In Crypto Trading? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do I Loose Money In Crypto Trading? (781 Views)

What Is KYC In Crypto, And Why Do Crypto Exchanges Require It? / Unemployed Man Returns Wallet Filled With Money In Lagos / Does Someone Loose His/her BVN When Closing Bank Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do I Loose Money In Crypto Trading? by greattechy(m): 2:44pm On May 24, 2021
Why are you always losing money in crypto?? ... Most of the times new people buying in crypto gets screwed due to these factors: FUD - Fear, Uncertainty, Doubt - Dumps due to fear and entering a trade with an amount that they are unable to manage.

There are basic two reason why you keep loosing money on crypto >>> https://bullafrica.com/losing-money-on-crypto/

If you go through the article using the link above, I mentioned two main reason why people loose money and how they can put a stop to it.

Can you lose money Bitcoin trading?
money may be stolen from your 'digital wallet' the value of the virtual currency may change quickly reducing the value of your investment, and. losing your money if the exchange platform collapses.

If you are already into crypto trading and you are loosing, its a fact, you are doing it wrong.

Check out other articles here about crypto trading ..>> https://bullafrica.com
Re: Why Do I Loose Money In Crypto Trading? by Hashabiah: 2:54pm On May 24, 2021
Gambling is synonymous to Crypto-currencies trading. The uncertainty of market factors is something no man or machine can accurately predict.
Re: Why Do I Loose Money In Crypto Trading? by kinzation(m): 3:04pm On May 24, 2021
Cos is Ponzi scheme 2.0 tongue tongue
Re: Why Do I Loose Money In Crypto Trading? by Mikelawrence143(m): 11:57am On Jun 01, 2021
If you are a new digital wallet user and want to know how many types wallet available in market and what is his features then you have come to right place, my this blog will give you your questions answer. my blog tell you how many types wallet available in market and what is his features. After read my blog you will understand what is digital wallet , why people use digital wallet , what is his benefits. I will also tell you about top 10 digital wallet and tell you why these digital wallet top 10 in my list. for more information about digital wallet come to my website https://walletsdesk.com.
Re: Why Do I Loose Money In Crypto Trading? by greattechy(m): 1:41pm On Jun 09, 2021
Here is an in-depth knowledge well broken down on why traders loose

Read Here>>> https://hirejames.com.ng/losing-money-on-crypto/
Re: Why Do I Loose Money In Crypto Trading? by Spleez: 10:21am On May 16, 2022
Because you are not conscious of the app you used, you have hard times navigating the exchange you are not familiar with. That’s why I recommend app like Mexc, Yellow card for people. It’s easy to navigate and user friendly
Re: Why Do I Loose Money In Crypto Trading? by Mohbola(f): 10:35pm On May 22, 2022
Spleez:
Because you are not conscious of the app you used, you have hard times navigating the exchange you are not familiar with. That’s why I recommend app like Mexc, Yellow card for people. It’s easy to navigate and user friendly
I am always so particular about user friendly apps to avoid stories that touch
Re: Why Do I Loose Money In Crypto Trading? by tobiapalowo: 11:05am On Aug 11, 2022
Because you don't make research on the apps you use. You should always confirm apps before putting money into it. That's why I recommend yellowcard, Binance and Quidax. They're reliable. Check them out.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Loose Money In Crypto Trading? by Criscros: 10:12am On Aug 14, 2022
tobiapalowo:
Because you don't make research on the apps you use. You should always confirm apps before putting money into it. That's why I recommend yellowcard, Binance and Quidax. They're reliable. Check them out.
yes they are
Re: Why Do I Loose Money In Crypto Trading? by Criscros: 2:28pm On Aug 20, 2022
I feel one way of not losing money in crypto is by holding
Re: Why Do I Loose Money In Crypto Trading? by Criscros: 9:48am On Aug 25, 2022
That maybe as a result of wrong analysis . There is a lot of bare information around

(1) (Reply)

Africans Needs To Wake Up / Akpabio’s Performance: South-south Leaders Write Buhari / Yahoo Boys In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.