Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Nigerian Girl Flaunts Dollar Bills: 'See Money! Come Pick If You Are Hungry' - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian Girl Flaunts Dollar Bills: 'See Money! Come Pick If You Are Hungry' (64918 Views)

Come Pick A Thing Or Two! / Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown / Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Dollar Bills: 'See Money! Come Pick If You Are Hungry' by solonubinho(m): 9:47pm On May 24, 2021
One one dollar notes. Lmao! Y'all won't cease to amaze me on this internet lmao
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Dollar Bills: 'See Money! Come Pick If You Are Hungry' by jokaka89: 10:07pm On May 24, 2021
ALL THE DOLLARS ,NA STILL 1 ,1DOLLAR .
SO WHAT ARE YOU FLAUNTING?
OLODO. grin
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Dollar Bills: 'See Money! Come Pick If You Are Hungry' by ezewealth(m): 10:08pm On May 24, 2021
Those dollars are even fake.
Nigerians and their eagerness to show off is second to none
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Dollar Bills: 'See Money! Come Pick If You Are Hungry' by Exodora: 10:21pm On May 24, 2021
I guess is her first time of touching a dollar.
Actually thought is real money not knowing is one fu#cking dollar .
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Dollar Bills: 'See Money! Come Pick If You Are Hungry' by Hifeylove: 10:29pm On May 24, 2021
Police is looking for this girl oo. She actually moved the money from one white man she spent the night with as Olosho..
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Dollar Bills: 'See Money! Come Pick If You Are Hungry' by victorazy(m): 10:38pm On May 24, 2021
Simplyleo:
This is what I saw

Wicket guy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Dollar Bills: 'See Money! Come Pick If You Are Hungry' by teabully(m): 10:41pm On May 24, 2021
$1 bill, her first time seeing such currency n touching it I guess
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Dollar Bills: 'See Money! Come Pick If You Are Hungry' by generalwo(m): 10:42pm On May 24, 2021
Gamer999:
This is the moment a young lady bragged about money. What's with people and flaunting currencies online owing to what's happening currently. Whatever happened to keeping it low? cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLSThXYGa8U
. Shey if uncle them locate locate and kidnap this one they will blame Desmond Eliot? Nobody tell this odeh now make she keep the small money wen her punny Don make for her to herself........ I trust bros them..... Aunty go soon cry come out say them rob her......
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Dollar Bills: 'See Money! Come Pick If You Are Hungry' by viceddy95(m): 10:49pm On May 24, 2021
This one don thief alhaji money cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Dollar Bills: 'See Money! Come Pick If You Are Hungry' by tonyashburton: 11:45pm On May 24, 2021
One dollar bills na im you dey flaunt? Receive sense by force.
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Dollar Bills: 'See Money! Come Pick If You Are Hungry' by doneback04: 12:29am On May 25, 2021
Ritual money. Go pick makes you see how far e go be. Everyone should work hard to make this money I don't believe in free money
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Dollar Bills: 'See Money! Come Pick If You Are Hungry' by Ademola121(m): 1:16am On May 25, 2021
Opor o! Who go come visit you bayi �
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Dollar Bills: 'See Money! Come Pick If You Are Hungry' by chukxie(m): 2:45am On May 25, 2021
Na so person go use her own hands invite kidnappers. Too many dummies masquerading as humans these days.
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Dollar Bills: 'See Money! Come Pick If You Are Hungry' by officialralph: 5:03am On May 25, 2021
Mumu girl... The giver has just scammed her by b*nging her pekus and offering her $1 bills.
Abokis don't accept such bills anymore nor is the banks.
She can't spend that denomination cos no one here accepts it.
OLOSHO wey no sabi
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Dollar Bills: 'See Money! Come Pick If You Are Hungry' by RichAbujaGuy: 5:17am On May 25, 2021
lolz, babe must be a Davido fan. cheesy

Davido Buys New Rolls Royce (Pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/6563219/davido-buys-new-rolls-royce
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Dollar Bills: 'See Money! Come Pick If You Are Hungry' by ViktorCash: 6:35am On May 25, 2021
Fake dollars. No blue strip grin
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Dollar Bills: 'See Money! Come Pick If You Are Hungry' by Realhommie(m): 7:08am On May 25, 2021
From her intonation you go just know say na from Edo state. Lol
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Dollar Bills: 'See Money! Come Pick If You Are Hungry' by Surfacebaba: 8:17am On May 25, 2021
OK am.hungry
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Dollar Bills: 'See Money! Come Pick If You Are Hungry' by Lilpen3758: 8:20am On May 25, 2021
Simplyleo:
This is what I saw
guy you have to be the funniest guy on Earth grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Dollar Bills: 'See Money! Come Pick If You Are Hungry' by Boyprevail(m): 8:55am On May 25, 2021
Calling people Hungry when na her Hungry pass.
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Dollar Bills: 'See Money! Come Pick If You Are Hungry' by mukthar2000(m): 12:14pm On May 25, 2021
When the idiot started running mad on the street now, some NL would petty her, flunt the yahoo money very well.
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Dollar Bills: 'See Money! Come Pick If You Are Hungry' by phadul: 12:23pm On May 25, 2021
When they kidnap her now relatives go begin disturb people its unfortunate she needs some flogging and enlightenment

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Dollar Bills: 'See Money! Come Pick If You Are Hungry' by Simplyleo: 12:36pm On May 25, 2021
mukthar2000:
When the idiot started running mad on the street now, some NL would petty her, flunt the yahoo money very well.
Funny thing is that I can't even see money there. Some pieces of $1 Bill (100 pieces max), a bundle of N200 notes (might even be less) and about 10 pieces of N500 notes.

At an exchange rate in her favor, $100 is 50k, plus 20k (N200 notes) and 5k (N500 notes) everything there is about 80k or let's assume 100k.

So na because of 100k she dey call others hungry? Money for one weekend cruising for an average guy.

And who will even exchange $1 for her. For sure, abokki wouldn't accept $1 bill. The least they accept is $50. I have some $1 Bills in my car as I type, planning to use it only when I travel, but for sure can't change it in Nigeria. And I can't start going to the bank because of less than $10.

Smh.
Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Dollar Bills: 'See Money! Come Pick If You Are Hungry' by mukthar2000(m): 1:01pm On May 25, 2021
Simplyleo:

Funny thing is that I can't even see money there. Some pieces of $1 Bill (100 pieces max), a bundle of N200 notes (might even be less) and about 10 pieces of N500 notes.

At an exchange rate in her favor, $100 is 50k, plus 20k (N200 notes) and 5k (N500 notes) everything there is about 80k or let's assume 100k.

So na because of 100k she dey call others hungry? Money for one weekend cruising for an average guy.

And who will even exchange $1 for her. For sure, abokki wouldn't accept $1 bill. The least they accept is $50. I have some $1 Bills in my car as I type, planning to use it only when I travel, but for sure can't change it in Nigeria. And I can't start going to the bank because of less than $10.

Smh.
lolz, she was just an ignorant of those currency and that was her first time to see it that make her mistalke anyhow, seems she don't even no the total value of all the currency that I can't be more than 50k, idiot olosho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girl Flaunts Dollar Bills: 'See Money! Come Pick If You Are Hungry' by shogsman(m): 5:57pm On May 25, 2021
SmartPolician:

Okay, you have been noticed.

Now, run along.
Oh typical disrespectful little turd

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CBN Says Account Holders Can Access Cash As BVN Deadline Ends Today / Cecilia Ibru Pictured At Techpoint Inspired Event In Lagos / South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.