Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

I Need A Social Media Manager - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need A Social Media Manager (1011 Views)

How Much Does It Cost To Build An App For A Social Media Website Like Facebook? / Check Out Inside Pages Of Pallyhub A Social Media Created By A Young Nigerian / Can You Give A Social Media Page 1M Genuine Likes Within 1 Week? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Social Media Manager by ogaprime(m): 3:38pm On May 24, 2021
Hello social media managers

I need a Social Media Manager that resides in Ibadan, Oyo state to manage the social media platforms for an established medium scale firm. Experience in food, event and catering sector is an added advantage.

Kindly drop your instagram handle here for review. Thanks
Re: I Need A Social Media Manager by LMServices: 3:59pm On May 24, 2021
Hello, good day. Although we are based in Lagos. If you don't mind Lagos-based social media handlers, we will be happy in taking this up.
Re: I Need A Social Media Manager by Thewhizzkid1(m): 7:04pm On May 24, 2021
ogaprime:

I need a Social Media Manager that resides in Ibadan, Oyo state to manage the social media platforms for an established medium scale firm. Experience in food, event and catering sector is an added advantage.

I am not based in Ibadan but I'm an excellent social media manager. You can check out my instagram handle.
www.instagram.com/siwhizz
Re: I Need A Social Media Manager by RuddyFusion(m): 7:15pm On May 24, 2021
ogaprime:

Can be done remotely..

SMM

DM

CM

CD

SEO Analyst

SEM

WebMaster

etc etc all can be done comfortably remotely

All you need is a competent hand , not a local man
Re: I Need A Social Media Manager by biath121: 8:34pm On May 24, 2021
am into this
Re: I Need A Social Media Manager by Sells4Me: 10:41pm On May 24, 2021
Re: I Need A Social Media Manager by MrDigitalVentur: 10:45pm On May 24, 2021
Lets Talk

Re: I Need A Social Media Manager by umoh461(m): 6:02pm On May 25, 2021
ogaprime:

Hello, I am a good and experienced social media manager. I do not stay in Ibadan but I can get the job done. I have worked for different brands and businesses away from my locale.
Re: I Need A Social Media Manager by ogaprime(m): 7:05pm On Jun 11, 2021
MrDigitalVentur:
Lets Talk

Thank you for responding. Where in Oyo state/Ibadan?
Re: I Need A Social Media Manager by ogaprime(m): 7:06pm On Jun 11, 2021
biath121:
am into this

Thank you for responding. Where in Ibadan?
Re: I Need A Social Media Manager by ogaprime(m): 7:12pm On Jun 11, 2021
For those that responded but doesn't resides in Ibadan, thank you all. The business in need of a social media manager want an physical access to the manager for easy communication.
Re: I Need A Social Media Manager by MrDigitalVentur: 10:56am On Jun 12, 2021
ogaprime:

Thank you for responding. Where in Oyo state/Ibadan?
Oyo Town
Re: I Need A Social Media Manager by Pmedia7787: 11:07am On Jun 12, 2021
ogaprime:

Social media manager based in Ibadan
OK
How do we reach you
Re: I Need A Social Media Manager by ogaprime(m): 9:01pm On Jun 13, 2021
MrDigitalVentur:

Oyo Town

Ok sir. We prefer someone who lives in Ibadan. Thanks sir...
Re: I Need A Social Media Manager by ogaprime(m): 9:03pm On Jun 13, 2021
Pmedia7787:

Social media manager based in Ibadan
OK
How do we reach you

Ok sir. Kindly drop your instagram handle to review your previous work(s). Thank you sir...
Re: I Need A Social Media Manager by Pmedia7787: 6:21am On Jun 14, 2021
ogaprime:

Ok sir. Kindly drop your instagram handle to review your previous work(s). Thank you sir...

Looks unprofessional,
I shouldn't be doing it here
And you should have left a point of contact here

But for you to have asked for a link on the open forum...this just means most people might be wasting their time contacting you
Re: I Need A Social Media Manager by ogaprime(m): 2:28pm On Jun 14, 2021
Please, any "ready to work" Social media manager that meets the residency requirement should please drop their instagram profile/handle/link (that contains their portfolio) so as to check through what you have done in the past. Thank you...
Re: I Need A Social Media Manager by ogaprime(m): 2:53pm On Jun 14, 2021
Pmedia7787:

Looks unprofessional,
I shouldn't be doing it here
And you should have left a point of contact here

But for you to have asked for a link on the open forum...this just means most people might be wasting their time contacting you

I had ignored you before, but this is not for you. This is for those that usually doesn't follow simple instructions that will be useful to them. At the end, they lose connected opportunities continuously.

If this is how one does his things, either you follow it through or you leave it or calmly advise and not running wild like a truck that lost its control.

I wonder what's there in dropping your instagram profile link when its not like i asked you for money or your atm pin. If i don't give you the job today, some else will see the link tomorrow or in the future for job opportunities.
Re: I Need A Social Media Manager by Pmedia7787: 4:13pm On Jun 14, 2021
ogaprime:

I had ignored you before, but this is not for you. This is for those that usually doesn't follow simple instructions that will be useful to them. At the end, they lose connected opportunities continuously.

If this is how one does his things, either you follow it through or you leave it or calmly advise and not running wild like a truck that lost its control.

I wonder what's there in dropping your instagram profile link when its not like i asked you for money or your atm pin. If i don't give you the job tuoday, some else will see the link tomorrow or in the future for job opportunities.

You couldnt have ignored any way...

And it seems your post was updated to include the provision of Instagram link

But àgain...I will say its very very unprofessional unprofessional r people to include an Instagram link here

Look for a way of getting this link privately.. Simple
Re: I Need A Social Media Manager by Emeka71(m): 11:12pm On Jun 14, 2021
Good move.

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Help In Uploading Photo In Form. / StayHooked To Web4africa, Another Great Hosting Service Company In Nigeria / Fellow Bloggers Let Us Meet On 2go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.