Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics (84809 Views)

80-Year-Old Woman Killed By Ritualists In Ondo, Breasts Removed (Graphic Photo) / Nigerian Lady Caught With N24M Cocaine In Condom In Her Vagina In Hong Kong. Pix / Missing DELSU Student, Elozino Ogege Found Dead. Tongue, Breasts Removed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by Cuttycool(f): 8:38am On May 25, 2021
Just imagine the kind of wickedness a human can do on a fellow human. Whoever did this is supposed to be burnt alive, simple
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by Nobody: 8:39am On May 25, 2021
Oh boy you sure say most of these ritual killings no be serial killers flexing muscle. Jack the ripper comes to mind.
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by HabaHaba: 8:40am On May 25, 2021
Cokahot:
I have no pity for runs girls

Judge not. Nobody was evil from childhood, situation that were beyond people's minds sometimes may force folks to become what they never dreamed or wished to be.

BE careful how you judge others, it may happen to you.

This is life!

1 Like

Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by deathmen12: 8:40am On May 25, 2021
What all this girls know how to do is to be shouting broke boys broke boys online , with what is happening to women, girls and girl child in this country is enough reason for women to shot down this country with protests, but they will not, all they know to how do is to argue useless argument on social media and posting nude pictures, there is no day you will open any social media platform that you will not see a news like this. What’s all this? Is it a crime to be a girl or women in this part of the world.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by Cuttycool(f): 8:40am On May 25, 2021
Pls what do you mean by honour killing
illicit:
More like revenge or honour killing
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by HabaHaba: 8:42am On May 25, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Which kind YeYe Ritual be that?
This is pure wickedness.

Abeg, the MILITARY should take over immediately.
I call on the MILITARY to stage a coup & take over.
Since the Return of this useless CIVILIAN Democratic regime, Nigerians have become more senseless.

Now I have a partner in thoughts.
I have been saying it, that Democracy is the craziest experiment Nigerians have been practicing.
The country is in serious chaos.
Everybody is Lord, nsd can do anything.

It's a pity.

MILITARY take over, Please.
Humans have eluded Nigeria.
We only have Demons now.
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by alphaeus212(m): 8:43am On May 25, 2021
shocked edo witchcraft getting upgrades
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by fridayakpos: 8:43am On May 25, 2021
The devil � is a Nigerian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by SenecaTheYonger: 8:44am On May 25, 2021
You say ritual killing, I say vengeful boyfriend or ex. RIP lady
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by babsthegreat: 8:48am On May 25, 2021
Why all this wickedness
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by Gunayo(m): 8:48am On May 25, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Which kind YeYe Ritual be that?
This is pure wickedness.

Abeg, the MILITARY should take over immediately.
I call on the MILITARY to stage a coup & take over.
Since the Return of this useless CIVILIAN Democratic regime, Nigerians have become more senseless.

MILITARY take over, Please.
Humans have eluded Nigeria.
We only have Demons now.
l concour 100% since this country cannot be divided and one group of selfish ehnic tribe is holding the rest to ransom.
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by dododawa1: 8:48am On May 25, 2021
Reasons making money useless, ALL na BILLS on earth.
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by Nobody: 8:49am On May 25, 2021
Draslo:
Only in Benin
Upon say op post Ekpoma boldly u just had to mention Benin.. SMH
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by Nobody: 8:52am On May 25, 2021
Cokahot:
It's the way you people jump into conclusion for me...how sure are you that she's a runs girl...this could happen to almost anyone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by Missyajoke(f): 8:53am On May 25, 2021
The5DME:
Rest in pieces

Youre a fool
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by Emmhychidi(m): 8:54am On May 25, 2021
Queenplum:
It's the way you people jump into conclusion for me...how sure are you that she's a runs girl...this could happen to almost anyone

Because it mostly happens to them or say they are vulnerable...
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by Missyajoke(f): 8:55am On May 25, 2021
Cokahot:

So they're not humans abi, if you're into this evil Job God will catch you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by PoloG: 9:00am On May 25, 2021
Nothing concerns me with edo news
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by VEXT: 9:00am On May 25, 2021
Raychee:
Maybe she was raped hence the burning of the vagina to attempt erasing evidence

Chai grin grin grin angry
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by MediMedi(m): 9:04am On May 25, 2021
Merciful God, look upon the earth oh most powerful. Someone Daughter. Someone who could be a mother. Someone who may be a wife.
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by Adebowalay(m): 9:05am On May 25, 2021
LOUD...
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by Adakintroy: 9:08am On May 25, 2021
ifytrik:
Las Las Nigeria don tyre me, i just de pray make my ticket enter make i leave this country, if it works out i will never return to Nigeria again aswear.

To were?

Every country de experience their own. .

Border don stiff until the next time of plenty.
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by cybersoldiers: 9:08am On May 25, 2021
Honour killing....
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by illicit(m): 9:11am On May 25, 2021
Cuttycool:
Pls what do you mean by honour killing

Maybe her ways brought disrespect to a friend or her family and they decided to eliminate her just to save face

Or it could be envy or quarrel over a man

It's common in the Middle east

2 Likes

Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by prigoz(m): 9:11am On May 25, 2021
illicit:
More like revenge or honour killing
It is a lie, bcuz of revenge that her breasts were cut off and her private part burnt. No no no, it is ritual. But all I know is that what ever one sows, so shall he reap.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by illicit(m): 9:14am On May 25, 2021
prigoz:

It is a lie, bcuz of revenge that her breasts were cut off and her private part burnt. No no no, it is ritual. But all I know is that what ever one sows, so shall he reap.

Ritualists will often remove the clothes to have better access

This one is like they did it to torture her while she is still alive, why burn her VJ
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by Bobxin: 9:20am On May 25, 2021
illicit:

Her clothes were not removed

Her vj was burnt

It looks personal

More sensible.
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by henryadex(m): 9:22am On May 25, 2021
There shall be no peace to the wicked says the Almighty God

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by petitejolie(f): 9:24am On May 25, 2021
Women are endangered species
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by mudiana(m): 9:25am On May 25, 2021
Draslo:
Only in Benin
only in Benin kill u dere. don't make this about any place u idiot. Nigeria is burning. don't come here and be spewing nonsense mugu. I dey vex.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Killed After Arriving The Country For Election. Graphic Photos / Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests / #JusticeForBarakat: Barakat Bello Raped And Killed In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.