Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics (84831 Views)

80-Year-Old Woman Killed By Ritualists In Ondo, Breasts Removed (Graphic Photo) / Nigerian Lady Caught With N24M Cocaine In Condom In Her Vagina In Hong Kong. Pix / Missing DELSU Student, Elozino Ogege Found Dead. Tongue, Breasts Removed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by Blurpy: 10:41am On Oct 15, 2021
Which side dey safer in between osasogie and bdpa
Cokahot:
All of una wey mention me. I lived at Ugbowo then when I dey uniben. I stayed at osasogie,omagie,bdpa,then when I graj na thr I know say edo don finish.i stayed at GRA Ugbor near b.i.u. I stayed thr for 3 good years . Is it 3rd,is it mm way,airport road,ekewan Road, ring road,sapele Road. The whole edo state is filled with runs gals. At least 95%. In 300lni saw my mate at aso time.shame catch me. Edostate girls like flexing and are lazy. Igbenedion girls sef no diff from biu girls.
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by Cokahot: 11:46am On Oct 15, 2021
Bdpa better,19 and 20th Street. Just make sure u r closer to the road,no go dey stay inside inside bdpa o,na oyo be that.distance from your hostel In bdpa to main gate no suppose pass 15 to 20mins walk. Or highest 6mins with bike
Blurpy:
Which side dey safer in between osasogie and bdpa
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by Blurpy: 2:25pm On Oct 15, 2021
I dey confused like this. Agent tell me say the self contain for bdpa closer to the road is costly, up to 300k up. But the ones inside are cheaper. Another person said osasogie dey safer and reserved. I just budget like 200k
I got job in UBTH, I just want where dey wahala no dey o grin

Cokahot:
Bdpa better,19 and 20th Street. Just make sure u r closer to the road,no go dey stay inside inside bdpa o,na oyo be that.distance from your hostel In bdpa to main gate no suppose pass 15 to 20mins walk. Or highest 6mins with bike
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by DarkCaesar(m): 4:57pm On Oct 15, 2021
newdawn2017:
Yes I suspect so. My dear
Are you insane?
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by DarkCaesar(m): 5:09pm On Oct 15, 2021
Ryan03:
Ini was searching for a means of livelihood when she was killed. Stop spitting nonsense, warn this foolish and wicked gender to change their ways. In fact, God will punish the boys that did this
And May Mourning and grieving be more than happiness in your household……….
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by Dapson73(m): 9:18pm On Oct 15, 2021
Tiktok gone wrong again ?
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by udede(m): 10:21pm On Oct 15, 2021
Emperor2020:
Looks more like revenge or personal beef..organ harvesters will not just harvest breast only.let police investigate and fish out idiot that are involved in this atrocity
do you mean Nigeria police ?
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by Capitalpunisher: 1:20am On Oct 16, 2021
Las las the matter go just die like that.
Truely truely i say unto thee, there is no country here
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by newdawn2017(f): 4:40pm On Oct 16, 2021
DarkCaesar:
Are you insane?
ask ur mother that question
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by DarkCaesar(m): 4:53pm On Oct 16, 2021
newdawn2017:
ask ur mother that question
I will direct it to your mother, she could have prevented this by simply closing her legs or sticking a rod in it when she was hor.ny
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by Ryan03(f): 4:13pm On Oct 17, 2021
DarkCaesar:
And May Mourning and grieving be more than happiness in my household, my household will forever mourn and grieve. Amen……….
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by BadNews: 4:35pm On Oct 17, 2021
Nawa o
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by newdawn2017(f): 11:19pm On Oct 17, 2021
DarkCaesar:
I will direct it to your mother, she could have prevented this by simply closing her legs or sticking a rod in it when she was hor.ny
I understand u ve mommy issues, ur a product of rape, & ur mother threw u away at d refuse dump. I feel ue pain take heart.
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by DarkCaesar(m): 4:54am On Oct 18, 2021
newdawn2017:
I understand u ve mommy issues, ur a product of rape, & ur mother threw u away at d refuse dump. I feel ue pain take heart.
You're a Pathetic dimwit and it’s still all down to your mom for not being chaste and I guess she had daddy issues that’s why she couldn’t keep her legs together to prevent a lesser version of herself coming into the world
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by newdawn2017(f): 1:04pm On Oct 19, 2021
DarkCaesar:
You're a Pathetic dimwit and it’s still all down to your mom for not being chaste and I guess she had daddy issues that’s why she couldn’t keep her legs together to prevent a lesser version of herself coming into the world
I feel ur pain, it hard to be a rejected rape child. What's harder is that u re a drug addiction & addicted sucking ur dogs d**ck.
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by DarkCaesar(m): 3:41pm On Oct 19, 2021
newdawn2017:
I feel ur pain, it hard to be a rejected rape child. What's harder is that u re a drug addiction & addicted sucking ur dogs d**ck.
So lame embarassed
Shows exactly what your mom goes around with calling brain…hit me harder bro and make this an even contest
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by newdawn2017(f): 5:32pm On Oct 19, 2021
DarkCaesar:
So lame embarassed
Shows exactly what your mom goes around with calling brain…hit me harder bro and make this an even contest
Yes lady, iam on curse, today is today.
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by DarkCaesar(m): 5:59pm On Oct 19, 2021
newdawn2017:
Yes lady, iam on curse, today is today.
nobody gives a bleep bout your gender…….shouldn’t have been surprised about your dead brain, an apple apparently doesn’t fall far from the tree. Get some intelligent person to sit you down and tell you what that means
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by newdawn2017(f): 10:53pm On Oct 19, 2021
DarkCaesar:
nobody gives a bleep bout your gender…….shouldn’t have been surprised about your dead brain, an apple apparently doesn’t fall far from the tree. Get some intelligent person to sit you down and tell you what that means
miss, mind ur tongue
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by DarkCaesar(m): 4:03am On Oct 20, 2021
newdawn2017:
miss, mind ur tongue
And if I don’t?…
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by DarkCaesar(m): 4:05am On Oct 20, 2021
[quote author=Ryan03 post=106818998][/quote]and so shall your curses be unto thee without sanctification or remedy
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by Ryan03(f): 4:53am On Oct 20, 2021
DarkCaesar:
and so shall my curses be unto me and my family without sanctification or remedy
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by newdawn2017(f): 8:52am On Oct 20, 2021
DarkCaesar:
And if I don’t?…
I shall smite thee with unemployment lady. cry
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by jmaxjohn(m): 6:06pm On Oct 21, 2021
Blurpy:
I dey confused like this. Agent tell me say the self contain for bdpa closer to the road is costly, up to 300k up. But the ones inside are cheaper. Another person said osasogie dey safer and reserved. I just budget like 200k
I got job in UBTH, I just want where dey wahala no dey o grin

Me sef dey find o abeg
can I get your contact pls
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by kenodrill: 6:10pm On Oct 21, 2021
Such a wicked world we live in.God is our protector!
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by Blurpy: 9:59pm On Oct 21, 2021
You dey find accomodation too? If yes,. Pm me
jmaxjohn:

Me sef dey find o abeg
can I get your contact pls
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by jmaxjohn(m): 6:49am On Oct 22, 2021
Blurpy:
You dey find accomodation too? If yes,. Pm me

Sent.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests / #JusticeForBarakat: Barakat Bello Raped And Killed In Ibadan / Aftermath Of Lekki Shootings & Looting: Lekki Becomes A Shadow Of Itself (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.