Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

Nigerian Women Share Their Weirdest Turn Off - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Women Share Their Weirdest Turn Off (4322 Views)

20 Women Share Their First-time Lesbian Experiences / Hilarious: 9 Women Share First Time They Experienced An Org*sm. / Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Women Share Their Weirdest Turn Off by BigCabal: 5:23pm On May 24, 2021
There are some things people do that automatically turn us off. The problem is that when explaining these things to people, they come off as weird or ridiculous. These nine Nigerian women share with us their weirdest turn-off and some things that just give them an ick.

Ada
If I see a good looking man and his shoes are dirty, I immediately lose all sense of attraction I had towards him. Why will you as a grown man have dirty shoes? It really gets me irritated.

Bisi
Light skinned men are usually a turn-off for me. There’s something about their features that makes them seem like children. When I see a light-skinned man, I see a child that needs to be babied and taken care of, and I am not attracted to children. Although there are a few exceptions, light-skinned men, in general, are a huge turn-off.

Bose
People dragging their feet is such a turn-off. The sound is extremely irritating and it grinds my gears. It gives me a certain ick I cannot explain. Why can’t they just walk normally?

Clara
Chest hair, guys who spit, have long nails, call me baby unprovoked and are rude to waiters. Why will a grown man just be spitting in public? When you are not a pregnant woman in a 2003 Nollywood movie.

Princess
I don’t like when people lick my ear. Why? It’s dirty and it tastes bitter, what are you looking for there?

Odion
Men that are “one of the boys”. If a guy is constantly shouting “gang, gang” and “slime”, it’s a big red flag and a huge turn-off.

Hafizat
Men doing too much in the name of dancing is a huge turn-off. Nobody wants to see all of that Chris Brown dancing. Also, when men tell me they wish I was shorter. I’m tall. Get over it.

Bimpe
SoundCloud rappers turn me off. Especially because most of them listen to artistes like Kendrick Lamar, Jcole, Chris Brown, Brymo etc. Once Ithey send me a playlist with any of those artistes or their counterparts, I’m immediately turned off.

Continue reading: https://www.zikoko.com/her/9-nigerian-women-share-their-weirdest-turn-off/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Share Their Weirdest Turn Off by Jeon(f): 5:25pm On May 24, 2021
Mtchweee.

If you ain't gat thick thigh and cankle ..
If you are below 5'10
Uglyface with wide flat nose like ram that lack nose bridge.
Lack square or diamond face shape with jawline.
And if you listen to all those so called Nigeria artists {apart from Star boy and bruna }
Just jump and pass.

But lollittaa you are Lucky.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Women Share Their Weirdest Turn Off by Godada(m): 5:28pm On May 24, 2021
Girls that are short and obnoxious in nature are a turn off
Re: Nigerian Women Share Their Weirdest Turn Off by Jeon(f): 5:32pm On May 24, 2021
Godada:
Girls that are short and obnoxious in nature are a turn off

Wahala for who short
Sorry for the foul attitude cool

By the way 5’10 + 5’10 and above issa bar

Lollittaa what do you think cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Share Their Weirdest Turn Off by PlayMaker14: 5:42pm On May 24, 2021
Jason Jidenna

Urgent 2k ambassadors, Bleaching Queens and heavy Yam Legs are huge turn off for me....

If you fall into this category, I see you as a potential threat to my existence and I avoid anything that would cause a threat to my existence.

Let's not forget, ENP's

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Share Their Weirdest Turn Off by PlayMaker14: 5:50pm On May 24, 2021
Kriss216, biko come and see something.
Re: Nigerian Women Share Their Weirdest Turn Off by Kriss216: 5:58pm On May 24, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Jason Jidenna

Urgent 2k ambassadors, Bleaching Queens and heavy Yam Legs are huge turn off for me....

If you fall into this category, I see you as a potential threat to my existence and I avoid anything that would cause a threat to my existence.

Let's not forget, ENP's
ENPs are the worse!

I can't wish ENP to my enemy. They're satanic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Share Their Weirdest Turn Off by PlayMaker14: 6:06pm On May 24, 2021
Kriss216:

ENPs are the worse!

I can't wish ENP to my enemy. They're satanic.
Terrible sets of satanic fellows....

How I wish the government can bundle them to Mongolia make man pikin breeeet reach ground.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Share Their Weirdest Turn Off by Offpoint1: 6:11pm On May 24, 2021
We heard them... Next.
Re: Nigerian Women Share Their Weirdest Turn Off by Kriss216: 6:44pm On May 24, 2021
PlayMaker14:

How I wish the government can bundle them to Mongolia make man pikin breeeet reach ground.
I'm suggesting Government should annihilate them!
Re: Nigerian Women Share Their Weirdest Turn Off by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 24, 2021
PlayMaker14:

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Women Share Their Weirdest Turn Off by Bashnigga(m): 7:43pm On May 24, 2021
See Bimpe o, if i don't listen to songs made by those rappers, which other music i go listen to
Re: Nigerian Women Share Their Weirdest Turn Off by LordJoffrey(m): 8:59pm On May 24, 2021
That princess sef grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Nigerian Women Share Their Weirdest Turn Off by 3gpvids: 9:01pm On May 24, 2021
girls wey dey ask,what are we? as if der eyes dey deaf
Re: Nigerian Women Share Their Weirdest Turn Off by Jesterinjay: 9:28pm On May 24, 2021
Kriss216:
I'm suggesting Government should annihilate them!
what does ENP mean ?
Re: Nigerian Women Share Their Weirdest Turn Off by SULTAN22(m): 10:13pm On May 24, 2021
I don’t like it when people lick my ear;says princess

why will a grown up man even lick a lady's ear?

is that not foolishness?

btw, I sure say princess and devil na blood
Re: Nigerian Women Share Their Weirdest Turn Off by Connected1: 11:45pm On May 24, 2021
If my attitude turns you off, then it's obvious that you are not the one for me.
So why should I even feel bothered?
Re: Nigerian Women Share Their Weirdest Turn Off by Kingcalls: 12:07am On May 25, 2021
But money will wash away those turn offs and u will b white as snow
Re: Nigerian Women Share Their Weirdest Turn Off by Bigflamie(m): 7:42am On May 25, 2021
cheesy
They don't have any turn off. Just have the cash and you will be emptying your bladder in their mouth every morning.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Share Their Weirdest Turn Off by meobizy(f): 9:02am On May 25, 2021
Being human is my greatest turn off. Give me a Centaur, Minotaur and Werewolf any day — four times on public holidays.
Re: Nigerian Women Share Their Weirdest Turn Off by Khd95(m): 11:04am On May 25, 2021
DONT BE DECIEVED, GIRLS DONT HAVE TURN OFF WHEN U RICH grin cheesy

ASK OSHOMOLE EX WIFE AND REMI TINUBU tongue
Re: Nigerian Women Share Their Weirdest Turn Off by JJmubby: 2:28pm On May 25, 2021
This one deep o

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Girls Stop This Rubbish / Which of These Is Your Love Language(s) ? / I want my Ex GF Back! or should I keep the New one?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.