Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,373 members, 7,781,045 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:00 AM

The Massacre And Snap Pics METHOD Of The Nigerian Army/police - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Massacre And Snap Pics METHOD Of The Nigerian Army/police (436 Views)

Eleme Youths Intercepted Stolen Ballot Box By Army, Police In Rivers / IPOB Sit-At-Home: Army, Police, Navy, DSS, Others Take Over Onitsha / IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Massacre And Snap Pics METHOD Of The Nigerian Army/police by HONESTFACT101(m): 5:26pm On May 24, 2021
Don't get me wrong this post in no way endorses the actions of UGM,Infact they have my respect in many ways more than one cos it is not easy to "COMMIT SUICIDE" now back to the topic.
If you've been in Nairaland long enough you will notice we have our fair share of 'yahoo boys/girls' images 'kidnapper' images 'drug dealers' images 'ritualist and cultist' images' Hell even gory images of "accident ,herdsmen,ritual,cult war victims.

Now to my main question "HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU SEEN THE PHOTOS OF ARRESTED AND MOST IMPORTANTLY KILLED HERDSMEN"......signing out
Re: The Massacre And Snap Pics METHOD Of The Nigerian Army/police by WorldRichest: 5:32pm On May 24, 2021
The lifeless one cannot arrest his brothers nah.

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Ban: FG Is Choosing To Fight The Wrong People / Why The Igbos Feel Marginalized / What Is The EXACT LAW That Twitter Broke In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.