Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,550 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Buhari Clears Way For Ranching And Revival Of Forest Reserves - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Clears Way For Ranching And Revival Of Forest Reserves (31197 Views)

Amotekun, Hunters Dislodge Herdsmen From Oyo Forest Reserves / Osinbajo’s 35 Aides: Buhari Clears The Air, Says They Only Created New Ministry / FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Clears Way For Ranching And Revival Of Forest Reserves by 9jaRealist: 6:46pm On May 24, 2021

1 Like

Re: Buhari Clears Way For Ranching And Revival Of Forest Reserves by tit(f): 6:46pm On May 24, 2021
Wetin concern forest reserve with Fulani cattle?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Clears Way For Ranching And Revival Of Forest Reserves by orisa37: 6:47pm On May 24, 2021
jerseyboy:
Bendel Republic
No More Nigeria

SUPPORTED.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Clears Way For Ranching And Revival Of Forest Reserves by tishbite41(m): 6:47pm On May 24, 2021
Las las no war go end this nonsense

What a provoking statement

Come and get the Ruga in Biafra
ESN fall on you

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Clears Way For Ranching And Revival Of Forest Reserves by Akwamkpuruamu: 6:47pm On May 24, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
I dont even understand wat this one is saying.....why is it that official statements are always issued out when matters don reach or affect fulani people and herdsmen but none for others even when there deaths are caused by this herdsmen.....
This country just tire me!

Fulani cowtocratic Republic naa

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Clears Way For Ranching And Revival Of Forest Reserves by Otuegbe: 6:49pm On May 24, 2021
. It easier for a bad man to have good intentions than a good man having bad intentions.
Buhari is a bad man with evil intentions.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Clears Way For Ranching And Revival Of Forest Reserves by orisa37: 6:49pm On May 24, 2021
NIGERIA BELONGS TO NIGERIANS
Re: Buhari Clears Way For Ranching And Revival Of Forest Reserves by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:51pm On May 24, 2021
You are the personification of a typical 'educated' southerner,
You say a lot and end up saying nothing, so nobody takes you serious,

No offense ofcourse!

LegendHero:

Well fair enough.

Since it will be starting with states committed to grazing reserves.

I’m sure there are several Southern states that will NEVER be committed to grazing reserves so it’s better the herdsmen should try to make use of those in Kano and Northern states.

I hope this can solve the menace of the killer herdsmen and the government of the South should then take actions to flush the killer herdsmen out of their territory since the ones that are legit will already be in Kano when this presidency action take hold.

As per Garuba omo Yakuba vituperation against the Southern governors, no time to dwell on roforofo talks coz action speak louder than noise. The Southern governor should back their Asaba declaration with actions coz the presidency can’t do Jack against a union of Southern governors.
Re: Buhari Clears Way For Ranching And Revival Of Forest Reserves by Elock1: 6:51pm On May 24, 2021
jlinkd78:
Is this modified RUGA or Ranching? But on a serious note this Garba Shehu is too amateurish and unnecessarily emotional as d official script writer of d President abi Presidency. How can an ordinary appointee talk with so much venom against a resolution of 17 elected Southern Governors. The good thing is that this puts an end to open grazing thereby endorsing it's ban by Southern Governors but here in d East we are not allocating a reserved area for herders, any one interested in cattle business should buy land and build ranch not Govt emasculating and allocating indigenous land through grabbing to d Fulanis
considering their previous atrocities... Any igbo man that sells land to them must be a fool.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Clears Way For Ranching And Revival Of Forest Reserves by orisa37: 6:52pm On May 24, 2021
He cannot be trusted even an inch.
Re: Buhari Clears Way For Ranching And Revival Of Forest Reserves by tit(f): 6:52pm On May 24, 2021
So you cleared the 100 citizens of Benue state to clear the way for ranching?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Clears Way For Ranching And Revival Of Forest Reserves by orisa37: 6:52pm On May 24, 2021
BUHARI cannot be trusted even an inch.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Clears Way For Ranching And Revival Of Forest Reserves by realray(m): 6:52pm On May 24, 2021
If e reach fulani herdsmen now this yeye president go talk but tend to gboju wen their brother kill innocent people.....I pray God will give us that boldness to fight back

1 Like

Re: Buhari Clears Way For Ranching And Revival Of Forest Reserves by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 24, 2021
Every man and state for himself. As for us, we are earnestly waiting for such Cattle reserves in my state. You will come carry your dead brothers and their cattles.

Useless president!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Clears Way For Ranching And Revival Of Forest Reserves by orisa37: 6:55pm On May 24, 2021
RuddyFusion:
Absolute nonsense from nepotic Fulani cabal Presidency

Very nonsensical and idiotic press release from an irresponsible cabal Presidency spokesman

Nigeria will never move forward with this dominate them mindset

Mindset of conquer, kill and destroy

Look at what is happening in Benue, what have they done about it?

Let's divide this shithole or at worst let every region manage their affairs.

Spits

SUPPORTED.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Clears Way For Ranching And Revival Of Forest Reserves by orisa37: 6:57pm On May 24, 2021
Joel3:
What is this I just read? And how do I unread it. Because it's making me boil and hot inside. This press release is enough to incite violence.

COOOOORECT.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Clears Way For Ranching And Revival Of Forest Reserves by orisa37: 6:59pm On May 24, 2021
MASTAkiLLAh:
Forget about this ruga nonsense in Bayelsa state cool

SUPPORTED.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Clears Way For Ranching And Revival Of Forest Reserves by orisa37: 7:00pm On May 24, 2021
meolaniyi:
It will never be well with Tinubu. This government is fixated on establishing Fulani colonies in all the southern states.
The south must open its eyes. This is never a farmer-herder clash.
Tinubu is the greatest fool of all times.

SUPPORTED.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Clears Way For Ranching And Revival Of Forest Reserves by MaKenz: 7:00pm On May 24, 2021
It beats my imagination how govt will use tax payers money to fix a private business esp those that are not captured in the tax-base system. This is frudulent and unbecoming of the govt of APC. Cattle rearing is a private business and the business owner shld find a way to conform with ways of doing business. Buy lands where u deem fit pasturing and manage it as a business.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Clears Way For Ranching And Revival Of Forest Reserves by Whada: 7:01pm On May 24, 2021
DDDEnterprises:

Thank God I didn't vote at all. Only God knows how much curses would be directed on my head by now from those who think Buhari supporters brought them these calamities.

Not voting at all is worse than voting for the opposition because your unused ballot paper is what makes rigging and election easier than it should be. Since you didn't vote, it's easy to get any idiot in one room to use your unused ballot papers until it's close to the total accredited voters.

No one should be proud to say they didn't vote. All things considered, it's even better to vote for an opposition.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Clears Way For Ranching And Revival Of Forest Reserves by orisa37: 7:03pm On May 24, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
We warned you Nigerians in 2015 and 2019 not to vote Buhari but you all didn't listen ..
E don set

You all should enjoy the change you voted for

BUHARI raped NIGERIANS AND RIGGED the ELECTIONS

1 Like

Re: Buhari Clears Way For Ranching And Revival Of Forest Reserves by LegendHero(m): 7:04pm On May 24, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
You are the personification of a typical 'educated' southerner,
You say a lot and end up saying nothing, so nobody takes you serious,

No offense ofcourse!

What do you think the South could do to Buhari setting up grazing reserves in the North?

Do you read that statement of Garuba and where he specifically said willing states? You think that statement is there by mistake?

They know no southern states will be part of willing!

Can you engage me in an argument and not run off like you usually do?
Re: Buhari Clears Way For Ranching And Revival Of Forest Reserves by Sheuns(m): 7:04pm On May 24, 2021
Only in the north sha
Re: Buhari Clears Way For Ranching And Revival Of Forest Reserves by BSdetector: 7:05pm On May 24, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
Ruga. I pity middle belt. If I were them I will fight with my last drop in defence of my ancestral land.

As for supreme Court Governor, others are speaking against this but the man wan de use us play for Imo...

No wahala. One thing is sure, no inch of ala Igbo will go into any stupid Grazing rubbish

Don't be too sure, iyanmiri..... uzordinma plans to give a part of imo

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Clears Way For Ranching And Revival Of Forest Reserves by Nuelito: 7:05pm On May 24, 2021
Speechless
Re: Buhari Clears Way For Ranching And Revival Of Forest Reserves by Brushstrokes20: 7:06pm On May 24, 2021
Pathetic bullocks for ZOMBIES!...

This is # RUGA IN DISGUISE ,courtesy of GARBAGE shehu and cohorts.....

The nepotic govt of self serving THIEVES and bloodthirsty TERRORISTS is pushing it's luck too far!

The shithole is on a cliff edge.
Re: Buhari Clears Way For Ranching And Revival Of Forest Reserves by TUTU147: 7:06pm On May 24, 2021
In the south we don't have land for ruga
Re: Buhari Clears Way For Ranching And Revival Of Forest Reserves by orisa37: 7:08pm On May 24, 2021
roundman:
It is clear that these fool's are sympathetic to the fulani cause... This issue will mar this Contraption very quickly..

MACBAN IS HELLUCINATION AND RIFA-RUGA ISLAMISATION FULANISATION AND ANARCHY AND BUHARI IS NEUROTIC ABOUT IT.
Re: Buhari Clears Way For Ranching And Revival Of Forest Reserves by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:09pm On May 24, 2021
LegendHero:

What do you think the South could do to Buhari setting up grazing reserves in the North?

Do you read that statement of Garuba and where he specifically said willing states? You think that statement is there by mistake?

They know no southern states will be part of willing!

Can you engage me in an argument and not run off like you usually do?

https://www.nairaland.com/6569127/buhari-southern-governors-ban-open/2#102025561
Re: Buhari Clears Way For Ranching And Revival Of Forest Reserves by nedu666: 7:15pm On May 24, 2021
Look at the way garba shehu insulted, demeaned and ridiculed the southern govs. Can a southern spokesman for a southern president do this to nothern govs. Never.
But don't blame him, when u have southern govs selling their people, southern media covering up stories, southern folks doing the dirty job of laudering the image of north. This is what you get. Master/slave relationship.
Have u ever seen northern leaders sell out their people to southern politicians?
Have you ever seen northern folks laudering the image of south?
Have you ever seen northern folks abusing other notherners because of a southerner?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Clears Way For Ranching And Revival Of Forest Reserves by bjdon: 7:18pm On May 24, 2021
The Asaba declaration pepper them no be small!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Labour Accuses Tinubu And Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Of Attacking Igbo Traders / What Is The State Of Origin Of Professor Osinbajo, Osinbajo, Oshibajo, Osibanjo / Video Of Muhammadu Buhari First Speech After His Declaration As President Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.