Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

Is This Job ICT Interview Safe? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is This Job ICT Interview Safe? (403 Views)

Please Help Me Confirm If This Job Invitation Is Real!! / Are You Interested In This Job? / No Good Job? –try These Top 7 Nigerian ICT Jobs With High Employment Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Job ICT Interview Safe? by uniquemac(m): 6:24pm On May 24, 2021
I applied for a government college of education job and I got this text yesterday. “You are invited for CBT exam on 25th may 2021. Time 3pm @ ICT behind Palm house sapele road B/C. Come with credentials PLS.
VISIT: MDA.edostate.gov.ng/edo-college”.
Is this real or some form of SCAM?

Re: Is This Job ICT Interview Safe? by herbaylove(m): 6:36pm On May 24, 2021
Boss
Its is a scam obviously!
That website is not legit, ve u tried checking it?
It is poorly created, and the Facebook/twitter links at the bottom don’t work

They re not even suppose to say “like us on Facebook”

1 Like

Re: Is This Job ICT Interview Safe? by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 24, 2021
Bye
Re: Is This Job ICT Interview Safe? by herbaylove(m): 10:26pm On May 24, 2021
Re: Is This Job ICT Interview Safe? by BCASH(m): 11:30pm On May 24, 2021
I think it is legit because the website address is going and it indicate the address also.

BTW, did you apply for Edo College of Education job, if yes.

Kindly consult some friend that you both apply together to know if they received similar message
Re: Is This Job ICT Interview Safe? by 24kmagic: 7:57am On May 25, 2021
This trend is starting to get annoying honestly.

Have we lost our senses of reasoning simply because of what happened to that unlucky lady?

So you cannot even do a little research about the authenticity of the invite?

I just tire for some of Una I swear.

Haba

(1) (Reply)

*job Vacancies At Fina Trust Microfinance Bank Limited!!!* / Vacancy For The Role Of A Location Supervisor / Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.