Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Updated :::Pls I Need A Loan Assistance. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Updated :::Pls I Need A Loan Assistance. (498 Views)

Missing Mrs Rose Okolie Found (Updated) / Updated.....Pls. Help!!! My Cousin Sister That Got Engaged Is Been Blackmailed / Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Updated :::Pls I Need A Loan Assistance. by bereavedheart: 6:55pm On May 24, 2021
Re: Updated :::Pls I Need A Loan Assistance. by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 24, 2021
bereavedheart:
Pls I need assistance.
Pls I need someone that can pls borrow me 80k for a week. A lot is on the line. I was trying to help someone and got myself in a big mess, that might backfire. I have never done this before but I have no choice because I feel trapped. The money I get from my own business can't be enough.. Pls if you can recommend any loan app that can lend me up to that amount,I don't mind.
may god help you dear
Re: Updated :::Pls I Need A Loan Assistance. by Assurance20(m): 12:01am On May 25, 2021
Why do you need a loan & what's the guarantee you will pay back within the stated time
Re: Updated :::Pls I Need A Loan Assistance. by bereavedheart: 3:19am On May 25, 2021
nheyol:
may god help you dear
Amen..Thanks
Re: Updated :::Pls I Need A Loan Assistance. by Jones90: 6:26am On May 25, 2021
bereavedheart:
Pls I need assistance.
Pls I need someone that can pls borrow me 80k for a week. A lot is on the line. I was trying to help someone and got myself in a big mess, that might backfire. I have never done this before but I have no choice because I feel trapped. The money I get from my own business can't be enough.. Pls if you can recommend any loan app that can lend me up to that amount,I don't mind.

I can give you the loan if only you have a collateral equivalent to the borrowed amount. Also the loan will come with an interest
Re: Updated :::Pls I Need A Loan Assistance. by bereavedheart: 7:47am On May 25, 2021
Jones90:

I can give you the loan if only you have a collateral equivalent to the borrowed amount. Also the loan will come with an interest
Okay.Thank you.
Have sent you an email.
Re: Updated :::Pls I Need A Loan Assistance. by Jones90: 8:45pm On May 25, 2021
bereavedheart:

Okay.Thank you.
Have sent you an email.

So sorry, I've been very busy with work these few days... Whatsapp only...09019412826
Re: Updated :::Pls I Need A Loan Assistance. by bereavedheart: 7:40pm On May 29, 2021
Assurance20:
Why do you need a loan & what's the guarantee you will pay back within the stated time
To get a big problem off my neck. Pls I will pay back. Have sent you a mail, so I can explain better.
Re: Updated :::Pls I Need A Loan Assistance. by Assurance20(m): 8:20pm On May 29, 2021
bereavedheart:

To get a big problem off my neck. Pls I will pay back. Have sent you a mail, so I can explain better.

Replied

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Worry No More. Get Your Instant Loan Paid Into Your Account Within Hours. / As Kid Growing Up Did U Ever Pack Ur Stuff To Say You Are Running Away From ? / Pos Available For Sale For 15k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.