Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,775 members, 7,798,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

How Often Do You Talk In Your Head? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Often Do You Talk In Your Head? (25417 Views)

Headache On Left Side Of Your Head: The Real Causes & Treatment / Men In The House: How Did You Regrow Hair On Bald Patches Of Your Head? / Is It Normal If You Talk To Yourself A Lot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Often Do You Talk In Your Head? by medropoly(m): 10:47pm On Jun 13, 2021
Often as possible
Re: How Often Do You Talk In Your Head? by jospepper(m): 10:47pm On Jun 13, 2021
I talk
Re: How Often Do You Talk In Your Head? by lonecatt(m): 10:48pm On Jun 13, 2021
I hope you don't talk aloud also cos that one na madness

2 Likes

Re: How Often Do You Talk In Your Head? by possibilita(m): 10:48pm On Jun 13, 2021
Palmerbarry:
I've always wanted to ask the above question. I am a very quiet person, an introvert, but in my head, I talk every seconds like a real talkative. From reasoning to prediction to past events, it keeps rotating.

Does this happen to you too, or its just me.
If it's just me, how bad is it to my health?

Please I need answers
every second
Re: How Often Do You Talk In Your Head? by martineverest(m): 10:48pm On Jun 13, 2021
on daily basis
Re: How Often Do You Talk In Your Head? by Reformerss: 10:49pm On Jun 13, 2021
Na so madness dey start oo
Re: How Often Do You Talk In Your Head? by akinade28(f): 10:49pm On Jun 13, 2021
All the time
Re: How Often Do You Talk In Your Head? by sophxx: 10:49pm On Jun 13, 2021
Talking for Cancers. It's always. And for Loners. Very often. Anyway most cancers are loners.

2 Likes

Re: How Often Do You Talk In Your Head? by folake4u(f): 10:49pm On Jun 13, 2021
24/7. Lol.
Even before I sleep, I think. It takes me about an hour to fall asleep after thinking.
Pheww.

5 Likes

Re: How Often Do You Talk In Your Head? by TimmyTen(m): 10:50pm On Jun 13, 2021
Always Always make I no lie
Re: How Often Do You Talk In Your Head? by Kingsteve(m): 10:50pm On Jun 13, 2021
Palmerbarry:
I've always wanted to ask the above question. I am a very quiet person, an introvert, but in my head, I talk every seconds like a real talkative. From reasoning to prediction to past events, it keeps rotating.

Please I need answers

Yeah same here, just like you said...''from reasoning to prediction to past events''.
And yes...I'm also an introvert!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Often Do You Talk In Your Head? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 13, 2021
Hmmmm all day except when am sleeping.
Re: How Often Do You Talk In Your Head? by Tunde835(m): 10:51pm On Jun 13, 2021
I talk everytime in my head
Re: How Often Do You Talk In Your Head? by WinterMinter(m): 10:51pm On Jun 13, 2021
Front page lala
it's a normal thing in our every day life,but don't overdo it
It ruins your social life .

5 Likes

Re: How Often Do You Talk In Your Head? by Raymond0008(m): 10:51pm On Jun 13, 2021
Guy, stop smoking weed lol. Check in friends and cure your boredom also.
Re: How Often Do You Talk In Your Head? by Hahjascho(m): 10:52pm On Jun 13, 2021
Na every second we dey do family meeting...lol.

In reality, introverts have the loudest minds and if well channelled with the right mindsets, it yields d best interest.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Often Do You Talk In Your Head? by iExplore(m): 10:53pm On Jun 13, 2021
Palmerbarry:

Please I need answers

It's not just you bro. I'm an introvert too. I think it's a thing for people like us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Often Do You Talk In Your Head? by Emeka71(m): 10:53pm On Jun 13, 2021
I always do that.
Re: How Often Do You Talk In Your Head? by Fuckthamods: 10:53pm On Jun 13, 2021
I even talk out loud to myself

5 Likes

Re: How Often Do You Talk In Your Head? by WinterMinter(m): 10:54pm On Jun 13, 2021
How do you come to that conclusion, because I'm also cancer and I'm always lonely
sophxx:
Talking for Cancers. It's always. And for Loners. Very often. Anyway most cancers are loners.
Re: How Often Do You Talk In Your Head? by CzarChris(m): 10:55pm On Jun 13, 2021
Palmerbarry:

Please I need answers
And let me guess, you also find it difficult to sleep. Welcome to the club. grin .
It's not just a trait for introverts, but if you also find it difficult to sleep, then I hate to be a bearer of bad news, you have a very high IQ. This is because our brains find it difficult to shutdown, it's always working.

Congratulations on being a member of the club of weirdos/nerds.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Often Do You Talk In Your Head? by BigSarah(f): 10:55pm On Jun 13, 2021
It's practically a congregation...

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Talk In Your Head? by Austin4Jesus(m): 10:56pm On Jun 13, 2021
It's my little way of carrying out personal mental evaluation, I later listen to myself again to see if I made sense grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Often Do You Talk In Your Head? by futurerex: 10:56pm On Jun 13, 2021
You're not alone.
Re: How Often Do You Talk In Your Head? by millennialaku2: 10:56pm On Jun 13, 2021
i do it. but, not as much as you grin
Re: How Often Do You Talk In Your Head? by cho25bc(f): 10:56pm On Jun 13, 2021
Palmerbarry:

Please I need answers

Almost every second of the day
Re: How Often Do You Talk In Your Head? by stubbornman(m): 10:56pm On Jun 13, 2021
Presently I'm almost running Mad cry cry
Re: How Often Do You Talk In Your Head? by Pidginwhisper: 10:57pm On Jun 13, 2021
I do that everyday. There’s nothing wrong with you. Sometimes i speak it out unconsciously, but i just stay positive. I’m introvert as well.
Re: How Often Do You Talk In Your Head? by WinterMinter(m): 10:57pm On Jun 13, 2021
folake4u:
24/7. Lol.
Even before I sleep, I think. It takes me about an hour to fall asleep after thinking.
Pheww.
My sister same here,most sleep between 5 minutes but mine sometimes I end up sleeping late in the morning

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Talk In Your Head? by The5DME(m): 10:57pm On Jun 13, 2021
Everytime

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Could Your Soap Really Cause Erectile Dysfunction? / Kelechi Uhegwu, Polio Victim Celebrates Birthday With New Pictures / Ned Nwoko Declares State Of Emergency On Malaria, Insists On Fumigating Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.