Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

How Often Do You Talk In Your Head? - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Often Do You Talk In Your Head? (25450 Views)

Headache On Left Side Of Your Head: The Real Causes & Treatment / Men In The House: How Did You Regrow Hair On Bald Patches Of Your Head? / Is It Normal If You Talk To Yourself A Lot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Often Do You Talk In Your Head? by PrinceMajestic: 11:32am On Jun 14, 2021
GiftedTitty:
I so much love to do this, especially during a boring lecture or sermon, the only negative aspect is that I often laugh at odd occations. There was a day I wasnt able to contain my thoughts, I had talked myself into a beautiful idea and just stood up suddenly, for no obvious reason, my mum was dead scared. She had to call me close and place her hand on my head for prayers. I was just smilling..... grin grin
have you ever created any drawings from your own imagination or thoughts b4. Pls share if yes
Re: How Often Do You Talk In Your Head? by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 14, 2021
DeHill:

Are u based in PH?

Nope.
Re: How Often Do You Talk In Your Head? by toyinsalammy(f): 12:13pm On Jun 14, 2021
I do it very well o. Sometimes it could be about trying to evaluate myself on what I have done in d past, if I spoke or acted well or trying to make plans in my head about things I need to do.

Sometimes, I could just encourage or motivate myself in my head, visualize good things I intend doing , plan how to talk to someone or act in a particular place in my mind. Lol
I will say it has really helped me in decision making.

Funny thing is sometimes "I have to tell d voice in my head to shut up and let me sleep when I need to take a nap"���.
Re: How Often Do You Talk In Your Head? by tonididdy(m): 1:12pm On Jun 14, 2021
Mine is chronic, can last for days then subsides
Re: How Often Do You Talk In Your Head? by Olibboy: 1:38pm On Jun 14, 2021
Palmerbarry:

Except when I go to sleep.

So what goes on in your head when you go mute in there... I dunno the feelings..
how about the lucid dream in your sleep
Re: How Often Do You Talk In Your Head? by Queenserah26(f): 4:02pm On Jun 14, 2021
You are not mad. We are actually in the same Whatsapp group cheesy
HungryLion231:
Well, for a common Nigerian living in Nigeria coupled with these recent happenings it’s 48 hours of the day. Am I mad?
Re: How Often Do You Talk In Your Head? by ernecy(m): 4:14pm On Jun 14, 2021
my head/mind is a place, you don't wanna go, cuz them demons will get u...
Re: How Often Do You Talk In Your Head? by kalu61(m): 9:08pm On Jun 14, 2021
CzarChris:
Boss, if I tell you I know how I got to were I am today, I'm a liar. Honestly, I wasn't the brightest kid growing up. I actually discovered myself after graduation from the University and somehow landing a job immediately after graduation. It was a low paying job (actually I started with 20k a month).
Recommendation after recommendation got me to were I am today. Sometimes, I don't even know who recommended me from Adam.

I am purely a product of grace. Keep doing what you are doing and let God do the rest. That's all I can say for now.
Thank you sir. I always love your contributions to topics. Quite epic whenever you comment.

Yes, grace over everything. I will keep praying and doing my part.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Often Do You Talk In Your Head? by Poshvector12345: 9:44pm On Jun 14, 2021
Wonderful!! Is it spur of the moment or can you remember it long enough to write it down??
And that 2 year ofcourse includes returning to modify some traits or plot in the past, so as to make it easy in the present for me to add certain stories.that kind of thing. J so much enjoy it..
ReactGA:

2 years shocked dis ur own no be here. My own is to create alternate timelines to movies and given it a better (or worse ) ending
Re: How Often Do You Talk In Your Head? by CzarChris(m): 9:46pm On Jun 14, 2021
kalu61:
Thank you sir. I always love your contributions to topics. Quite epic whenever you comment.

Yes, grace over everything. I will keep praying and doing my part.
The only key ingredient I can give you to apply is this. No matter where you find yourself, even if your mentor/boss is a buffoon, keep being loyal. Don't ever let your loyalty to your boss be questioned. Loyalty is in short supply these days, you'd go very far riding on the back of loyalty.

He/she is your boss for a reason and his/her opinion counts in shaping your future.

Even the Jesus himself said "be wise as a serpent, but be harmless as a dove."Matthew 10:16.

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Talk In Your Head? by GiftedTitty: 2:36pm On Jun 15, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
have you ever created any drawings from your own imagination or thoughts b4. Pls share if yes

I don't usually keep them, but it seems Ihave one on my phone though,,
Re: How Often Do You Talk In Your Head? by kalu61(m): 7:21pm On Jun 15, 2021
CzarChris:
The only key ingredient I can give you to apply is this. No matter where you find yourself, even if your mentor/boss is a buffoon, keep being loyal. Don't ever let your loyalty to your boss be questioned. Loyalty is in short supply these days, you'd go very far riding on the back of loyalty.

He/she is your boss for a reason and his/her opinion counts in shaping your future.

Even the Jesus himself said "be wise as a serpent, but be harmless as a dove."Matthew 10:16.
Thanks boss. I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Talk In Your Head? by Joelobioha(m): 9:49pm On Jun 15, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Haha
cheers

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Talk In Your Head? by Joelobioha(m): 9:55pm On Jun 15, 2021
Toks2008:

Have you been in a situation where you practically shut yourself up or stop yourself from making intelligent contribution to a topic SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU DON'T WANT PEOPLE TO ATTACK YOU FOR YOUR INTELLIGENCE?

I have come to that point now cos I know do many things and this annoys many people who feel intimidated so I just keep mum and let things fly.
even in church I can't shut it.my mind is too sharp..thinking billion things at a time.its like a universe in my head..
Re: How Often Do You Talk In Your Head? by jmichael259(m): 8:24pm On Jun 16, 2021
Palmerbarry:
I've always wanted to ask the above question. I am a very quiet person, an introvert, but in my head, I talk every seconds like a real talkative. From reasoning to prediction to past events, it keeps rotating.

Does this happen to you too, or its just me.
If it's just me, how bad is it to my health?

Please I need answers

Why will I and myself not be in speaking terms?
Even if we're quarrelling, we are not cowives to be doing silent treatment.
Re: How Often Do You Talk In Your Head? by ReactGA: 1:59am On Jun 17, 2021
Poshvector12345:
Wonderful!! Is it spur of the moment or can you remember it long enough to write it down??
And that 2 year ofcourse includes returning to modify some traits or plot in the past, so as to make it easy in the present for me to add certain stories.that kind of thing. J so much enjoy it..
Write it down ke, just spur of the moment
Re: How Often Do You Talk In Your Head? by VickyRotex(f): 5:01pm On Jun 19, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Another introvert cited

Yup! Proudly one!

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Talk In Your Head? by DeHill(m): 3:44pm On Jun 20, 2021
GiftedTitty:
I so much love to do this, especially during a boring lecture or sermon, the only negative aspect is that I often laugh at odd occations. There was a day I wasnt able to contain my thoughts, I had talked myself into a beautiful idea and just stood up suddenly, for no obvious reason, my mum was dead scared. She had to call me close and place her hand on my head for prayers. I was just smilling..... grin grin
We share same fate! Lol.
Re: How Often Do You Talk In Your Head? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 21, 2021
Poshvector12345:
No be all ooh. I have a friend introvert like myself and we were discussing this subject and e said he does not have an inner monologue or voice. He just knows when to do things. He can only visualize numbers in his head as for reading he will look at the page and he can recognize the meaning, but he does not read in his head. And he was very serious about it.

Everybody has inner speech but not everybody pays attention to it.
Re: How Often Do You Talk In Your Head? by GiftedTitty: 2:35pm On Jun 27, 2021
DeHill:

We share same fate! Lol.

So I'm nit alone grin

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Talk In Your Head? by DeHill(m): 4:30pm On Jun 27, 2021
GiftedTitty:

So I'm nit alone grin
U are not alone, sis! Do u get worried of what people think about u?
Re: How Often Do You Talk In Your Head? by GiftedTitty: 5:10pm On Jul 01, 2021
DeHill:

U are not alone, sis! Do u get worried of what people think about u?

I'm not an overly expressive person, my laughters comes out as snickers barely noticeable.... Only on rare ocassions do I turn heads. grin
Re: How Often Do You Talk In Your Head? by DeHill(m): 5:49pm On Jul 01, 2021
GiftedTitty:

I'm not an overly expressive person, my laughters comes out as snickers barely noticeable.... Only on rare ocassions do I turn heads. grin
Do u believe in ASTROLOGY? if Yes, which sign are u?
Re: How Often Do You Talk In Your Head? by GiftedTitty: 3:36pm On Jul 24, 2021
DeHill:

Do u believe in ASTROLOGY? if Yes, which sign are u?

Sorry I dont sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Stop Bed Wetting In Adults! / Top 5 Dental Health Mistakes You Should Stop Now / Coronavirus: Quarantined Chinese In Lagos Airport Free Of Deadly Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.