Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Lukaku's Message To Ibrahimovic: Bow Down To The King Of Milan! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lukaku's Message To Ibrahimovic: Bow Down To The King Of Milan! (1061 Views)

"I'm The Wrong Guy To Go At" Lebron James Responds To Ibrahimovic / Naira Marley Responds To Ibrahimovic Who Said “there Can Only Be One Zlatan” / Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lukaku's Message To Ibrahimovic: Bow Down To The King Of Milan! by NaijaBetInfo(m): 7:06pm On May 24, 2021
Romelu Lukaku has aimed a jibe at Zlatan Ibrahimovic after Inter were crowned Serie A champions on Sunday.

In the last Milan derby, the former Manchester United teammates clashed on the pitch, with tensions remaining high ever since.

"Milan never had a king, they have a god," Ibrahimovic said then.

But after Inter were handed the Scudetto following Sassuolo's draw with Atalanta, Lukaku took to social media.a

"The real god has crowned the king!" Lukaku wrote on Twitter on Sunday.

"Now bow down. King of Milano!"

2 Likes

Re: Lukaku's Message To Ibrahimovic: Bow Down To The King Of Milan! by kenzysmith: 7:39pm On May 24, 2021
To me IBRAdacabra is the real king came to Milan met then struggling pick them from 12 to Europa, this season took them to uefa champions league . IBRA has my respect he did something messi and Rinaldo might not do the whole of Milan should accord IBRA has their king

3 Likes

Re: Lukaku's Message To Ibrahimovic: Bow Down To The King Of Milan! by temitope27(m): 7:56pm On May 24, 2021
If not that Ibrahimovic didn't play some match due to covid-19, injury and suspension, ac millan would av won the title, Ibrahimovic is truly a football god
Re: Lukaku's Message To Ibrahimovic: Bow Down To The King Of Milan! by paulolee(m): 8:42pm On May 24, 2021
seems like a joke to me bcoz lukaku is about to start what he can't finish..
IBRA won the title in both clubs in Milan n deserve to be called the king of Milan.
lukaku jus won a league title n making noise when IBRA have won league title in all top leagues in Europe meaning anything lukaku av done IBRA have already done it better..
am expecting an epic reply from IBRA soon...I remember bk then in mls when asked about how he feels about vela winning player of the year in mls, ibra said " when I was in his age n on the peak of my career, I won trophies in all top countries in Europe and vela should be ashamed dt during his peak he is in mls competing with a 38yr old legend"..

1 Like

Re: Lukaku's Message To Ibrahimovic: Bow Down To The King Of Milan! by paulolee(m): 8:44pm On May 24, 2021
kenzysmith:
To me IBRAdacabra is the real king came to Milan met then struggling pick them from 12 to Europa, this season took them to uefa champions league . IBRA has my respect he did something messi and Rinaldo might not do the whole of Milan should accord IBRA has their king
no need to argue much...IBRA is d one and only god and king of Milan...lukaku jus won a title n his making noise..
IBRA won league titles with both clubs in Milan n he deserves the crown more than lukaku..
lukaku should give ibra more respect..

1 Like

Re: Lukaku's Message To Ibrahimovic: Bow Down To The King Of Milan! by paulolee(m): 8:46pm On May 24, 2021
temitope27:
If not that Ibrahimovic didn't play some match due to covid-19, injury and suspension, ac millan would av won the title, Ibrahimovic is truly a football god
sure but cut him some slack because ibra is 39 n i haven't seen any player at such age playing n leading attack in a top club in Europe..
I dnt even think cr7 n messi would still be thinking about playing in UCL at such age bcoz they maybe on retirement plan in a small club in their country at dt age..
Re: Lukaku's Message To Ibrahimovic: Bow Down To The King Of Milan! by temitope27(m): 6:45am On May 25, 2021
paulolee:

sure but cut him some slack because ibra is 39 n i haven't seen any player at such age playing n leading attack in a top club in Europe..
I dnt even think cr7 n messi would still be thinking about playing in UCL at such age bcoz they maybe on retirement plan in a small club in their country at dt age..
yes you are right
Re: Lukaku's Message To Ibrahimovic: Bow Down To The King Of Milan! by Kingcalls: 7:44am On May 25, 2021
This should b lukakus first ever league title in his career i think...
Re: Lukaku's Message To Ibrahimovic: Bow Down To The King Of Milan! by johnglefury(m): 10:26pm On May 25, 2021
Kingcalls:
This should b lukakus first ever league title in his career i think...

Anderlecht?
Re: Lukaku's Message To Ibrahimovic: Bow Down To The King Of Milan! by Nobody: 6:53am On May 26, 2021
kenzysmith:
On the bench?
Re: Lukaku's Message To Ibrahimovic: Bow Down To The King Of Milan! by ominilongest(m): 7:32am On May 26, 2021
Lol people funny sha
Like say inter don dey win serie a before Dem sign Lukaku
In fact Na big downgrade moving from United to inter
But to prove haters wrong e had to make d move
Ibrahimovic needs to calm down here grin
He said he will beat cr7 to Golden boot
Baba no even dey Top 5
E miss most of the match true red cards and injury
While d other players are busy sweating dr asses out
How many match did Lukaku miss? I doubt if e go reach 5 sef
More goals more assist and a fcking serie a trophy,d first for Inter in how many years
Person wey Sabi ball go know say Lukaku better pass Ibra dz season
Make ur God go siddon one place

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Carabao Cup Quarter-final Draw as Liverpool gets Leicester while blues draw bren / What Teams To Do You Think Will Play Against Each Other In The Nba Championship / Gilberto Is The Key To Uefa Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.