Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV (40441 Views)

This Baby Contracted Herpes After Being Kissed By A Visitor / My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea / A Virgin Girl Contracted HIV After Having Her First Sex - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by emonis88: 9:23am On May 25, 2021
Ginaz:

How did you know it was the guy who used her ? Let’s be careful while making some utterances. Perhaps ir was her time to die , not her boyfriend who killed her .
U still dey doubt abi! U no know say na babes yahoo boys dey take do maga now, Una weh dey chop yahoo boys money, make una continue, make d guy take una complete the money , at least una follow chop inside na!
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by Nathaniel111(m): 9:23am On May 25, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

she just got infected by the hiv isnt that advance yet.

she got hiv last month and we broke up 2012 so how am sopose to panic

Oga..i no bliv u.
Which kin 2012.. 9yrs ago?

Abbeg cook a different story wey go sweet to chop.

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by Nobody: 9:27am On May 25, 2021
He doesn’t have it!!! It’s ok!! 9 years is a very very long time for hiv to develop into full blown AIDS
Deborah98:
what if I tell it's been long she contracted that disease, don't stay there drag issues making them look bogous whereas the aren't. Your girlfriend could have contracted this virus a long time but the symptoms didn't show immediately, she saw them recently went for a test and behold she was told she has HIV,it's not okay to believe you don't have it,she may have given it to you when the symptoms weren't pronounce. Go for a test my dear to be on a safer side please

2 Likes

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by Nathaniel111(m): 9:27am On May 25, 2021
baralatie:

Well it is not the end of the road for her!
She can still live a fruitful,elongated life

Yea
Like will smith.
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by Lastmankc(m): 9:28am On May 25, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

I no dey infected bro
Egbon don dey fear,but when you were drilling the bottomless pit, you no fear.Guy,go check yourself.

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by Obason22(m): 9:30am On May 25, 2021
HIV is not end of her life, she can be taking drugs that will keep her going, or better go to any church of her choice for deliverance with faith u can move mountain.
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by KIDfurniture(m): 9:31am On May 25, 2021
Nothing we no see for this nairaland. Ur ex catch hiv u dey cry.. ok I pray u also have it so u can marry her ..

Patrioticbreed9:
cry
I had intentions of marrying her!.
I had intentions of growing old with her.
We love ourselves, but i wasnt too social for her liking.
We dated from our second semeste year one till finals!

I cant stop shading tears.
Uwa why na!

She called me this money with a sobbing voice "n........i i have hiv am so sorry i left u...e is a bastard"

Am down!

Had she stay with me.
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by 99thEnemy(m): 9:33am On May 25, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

I no dey infected bro

Real niggas wey the Bleep anything no the fear HIV again

dem the use prophylaxis grin grin grin

Daaaaaaamn grin
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:35am On May 25, 2021
Auxtan:

You are not a sex type but you wrote that long thread on your sex fantasy? Lol

it's just a fantasy
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by goodlife4every1(m): 9:35am On May 25, 2021
Ginaz:

How did you know it was the guy who used her ? Let’s be careful while making some utterances. Perhaps ir was her time to die , not her boyfriend who killed her .
Na dem... Empty head... Dem no dey hear word... Always looking for where the food don set not wanting know the source of the wealth...

2 Likes

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by SmartPolician: 9:36am On May 25, 2021
Patrioticbreed9, HIV is no death sentence. In fact, malaria has killed more people than HIV. Just go for test and stay upbeat. Let's stop this discrimination.

Many people have lived for years with the virus. According to Dr. Anthony Fauci, HIV virus can be reduced to a point that it is almost insignificant in your body.

So, a couple can lead a healthy life and have HIV-free kids. The good thing that we have HNIs and non-profits who made the drugs readily available and free.

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:37am On May 25, 2021
Nathaniel111:

Oga..i no bliv u.
Which kin 2012.. 9yrs ago?

Abbeg cook a different story wey go sweet to chop.

what are you trying to say mr man? that i didnt graduated 2012 or she isnt infected? which one
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by Lordapson23(m): 9:37am On May 25, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
wee you keep kwayet dia. dat dripping hole is premium commodity to you guys. or are you telling us you are a virgin ? broke hypocrites everywhere. now if you tell me you are a righteous man who doesnt chase women, then i will retract my statement. until then ? you are just a pained broke hypocrite like most redpillers

I’m not righteous and I’m not a virgin.. Now tell me how that dispute the fact that most ladies feel entitled just cause they are ladies.. Low life mofos quick to call everyone broke on this forum.. Ur stupidity is disgusting.. If u can’t read to understand, just pass and stop crying on my mentions .. Fvckin retard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by Lordapson23(m): 9:38am On May 25, 2021
KazikageSama:

Your cousin? shocked
Oga, create a thread and tell us the full story abeg.

Lol... I’m really not up for that but ya’ll gotta know things are really happening

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by Olam09(m): 9:38am On May 25, 2021
You're a lier... ask me why? Yea.. you said you pass through school but your English is kind of ahem..
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by TemmyT002(m): 9:38am On May 25, 2021
Premarital sex is bad but we get coconut head, we no dey hear word.
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by Lordapson23(m): 9:40am On May 25, 2021
michaelpop50:

What proof do you have to back your claim that her lover used her?

You think I’ll just come here to spill bs? Naaa I’m too busy for that.. U needn’t believe what’s unbelievable to u tho...

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by Govocrete: 9:40am On May 25, 2021
Don't believe her until you have taken her to a general hospital to conduct the test and confirm the result.

I believe she have someone else she want to marry. So the only way is this use the HIV scam to scare you.
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by olamoses75(m): 9:40am On May 25, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
cry

Uwa why na!

She called me this money with a sobbing voice "n........i i have hiv am so sorry i left u...e is a bastard"

Am down!

Had she stay with me.
I dey even fear to comment on this your post sef make someone no go contract HIV....
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:42am On May 25, 2021
Olam09:
You're a lier... ask me why? Yea.. you said you pass through school but your English is kind of ahem..

i bet you cant write that perfect when you are in my situation.
it not all about the writeup atime's, it about the state of the mind.
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by HEAVEN4444: 9:43am On May 25, 2021
Lordapson23:

I’m not righteous and I’m not a virgin.. Now tell me how that dispute the fact that most ladies feel entitled just cause they are ladies.. Low life mofos quick to call everyone broke on this forum.. Ur stupidity is disgusting.. If u can’t read to understand, just pass and stop crying on my mentions .. Fvckin retard
and why would they not feel entitled when on a daily basis one lady has 10 men asking for her phone number and are willing to buy her things for free ? will you not feel entitled if 20 rich women ask for your phone number everyday ? dont blame the women, blame the simping men who make them entitled. its a sellers market out in deez streetz bwoy. if you are a good looking woman and have assets ? its a sellers market. you can name your price. thats what you call feeling entitled but its not entitlement, its commerce, bwoy

now dont get me wrong i dont support all this nonsense but its the reality of life. so stop sounding pained because it makes you look like you are broke and cant afford the women you want because their demands is high. water must find its level. there are some ugly girls who dont mind you buying them akara and bread and ogi. just find your level and stop sounding pained lmaoooo
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by Famocious(m): 9:46am On May 25, 2021
Curious345:
he can still.marry her sef.

He can, after all love conquers all... cool
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by CSTRR: 9:48am On May 25, 2021
99thEnemy:

Real niggas wey the Bleep anything no the fear HIV again

dem the use prophylaxis grin grin grin

Daaaaaaamn grin
I have heard that some guys are doing that now.
Especially some big boys with money.

They use pre-exposure prophalaxis before having any raw sex.

And they can fucckk someone with high viral load and they won't contract it.
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by Siwisheswereesh: 9:48am On May 25, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
cry

Uwa why na!

Am down!

Had she stay with me.

You are Igbo! grin
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by Aguogba(m): 9:50am On May 25, 2021
JeffreyJunior:
Uche, it will not be well with you for infecting this our brother's exgirlfiend with HIV. cry
Nnamdi's ex girlfriend
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by chingydaboss(m): 9:50am On May 25, 2021
tell her to go to chosen, God will heal her
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by alingo2013(m): 9:50am On May 25, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

since 2012?

Go and check yourself
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by Ganbite: 9:51am On May 25, 2021
Deborah98:
what if I tell it's been long she contracted that disease, don't stay there drag issues making them look bogous whereas the aren't. Your girlfriend could have contracted this virus a long time but the symptoms didn't show immediately, she saw them recently went for a test and behold she was told she has HIV,it's not okay to believe you don't have it,she may have given it to you when the symptoms weren't pronounce. Go for a test my dear to be on a safer side please

You that is typing this long epistle when was the last time u go for HIV screening?

You all should read the story once again, she felt bad for leaving her guy to the guy who got her infected. this is the reason why she feels so sorry for leaving the guy in the 1st place..

They left each other in 2012 close to a decade and if this guy is positive as u all said it would have tell on him...

Let's stop putting unnecessary fear on him...

when was the last time all of u saying he should go for a test did HIV screening abi na something wey just dey easy like that.. is like knowing your faith btw life n death, knowing self kill faster than not knowing ...

2 Likes

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by 99thEnemy(m): 9:51am On May 25, 2021
CSTRR:

I have heard that some guys are doing that now.
Especially some big boys with money.

They use pre-exposure prophalaxis before having any raw sex.

And they can fucckk someone with high viral load and they won't contract it.

I Swear down.. its been very common for the last 5 years now.

Its not only the guys oh! .. Even the high class Oloshos in ABJ use it.. raw sex isn't a big deal anymore for most of them...

And getting the meds isn't expensive if you have your way.. its the same anti retroviral HIV patients get for free.
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by chatinent: 9:52am On May 25, 2021
Yawns
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by Lordapson23(m): 9:54am On May 25, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
and why would they not feel entitled when on a daily basis one lady has 10 men asking for her phone number and are willing to buy her things for free ? will you not feel entitled if 20 rich women ask for your phone number everyday ? dont blame the women, blame the simping men who make them entitled. its a sellers market out in deez streetz bwoy. if you are a good looking woman and have assets ? its a sellers market. you can name your price. thats what you call feeling entitled but its not entitlement, its commerce, bwoy

now dont get me wrong i dont support all this nonsense but its the reality of life. so stop sounding pained because it makes you look like you are broke and cant afford the women you want because their demands is high. water must find its level. there are some ugly girls who dont mind you buying them akara and bread and ogi. just find your level and stop sounding pained lmaoooo

The more you try sounding intelligent, the dumber you sound.. Do u understand what loosing a loved one to a ritualist mean? I guess not cause u most definitely don’t value family from the way u sound.. Keep creating excuses to ho around, u’re surely meeting your doom soon.. Enjoy ur cheap miserable life.. Now we’re done

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by Yoroot1: 9:55am On May 25, 2021
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Bleachers Smell Like Rotten Fish! / 10 Things To Know On Signs And Symptoms Of Endometriosis / The 12-year-old Boy With Backward Facing Legs After Surgery (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.