Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

PDP Will Suffer If I Leave - Gov Wike Boasts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Will Suffer If I Leave - Gov Wike Boasts (24642 Views)

Leave Gov. Emmanuel Out Of Your N204M Bribery Predicament - Group To Sen. Albert / Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu / Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Will Suffer If I Leave - Gov Wike Boasts by kahal29: 9:14pm On May 24, 2021
Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State has boasted that the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) will suffer if he leaves the party.

Speaking less than a week after the opposition party lost Governor Ben Ayade of Cross River to the All Progressives Congress (APC), Wike described himself as an asset to the PDP.
He also took a swipe at some members of the party’s National Working Committee (NWC) whom he described as tax collectors.

“If I leave PDP tomorrow, the party will suffer… Some members of PDP NWC are tax collectors. I did not said that all the members of NWC are tax collectors but some of them and I stand by my words,” he said at a briefing in Government House, Port Harcourt, on Monday.

Wike described former Governor Babangida Aliyu of Niger State as a mole in the PDP.
[/b]

He said that the former governor does not have a genuine intention for the party.

“Babangida Aliyu is a mole in PDP. They get information from the PDP and send it to the ruling party. I am an asset to PDP if I leave the party today I will win election in any party I find myself. There is no political detractor in Rivers PDP as long as the party is concerned. If there is any State PDP is sure of winning election, it’s Rivers State. Aliyu is a political liability to PDP.

“He is not an asset. He once said that the northern governors worked against Jonathan but some of the former PDP governors from the north denied it. I want to tell you that Aliyu opposed the election of Secondus as the National Chairman of PDP only to turn round to support Secondus when he was coasting to victory. How can a man who cannot organise ordinary Congress in his State ask PDP National Working Committee, NWC to suspend me?”

Aliyu had in a media briefing in Abuja accused Wike of being the brain behind the move to remove Secondus as PDP National Chairman.

He had said Wike is playing God in PDP, arguing that the Governor want to call the shots in the party’s leadership structure.

He also urged the PDP NWC to suspend Wike.

https://dailytrust.com/wike-pdp-will-suffer-if-i-leave

4 Likes

Re: PDP Will Suffer If I Leave - Gov Wike Boasts by Bola146(f): 9:17pm On May 24, 2021
grin All of you are 419, we need new people that can do better sad

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PDP Will Suffer If I Leave - Gov Wike Boasts by Cholls(m): 9:19pm On May 24, 2021
Bola146:
grin
my sister what's funny?

But this is getting serious Wike
Re: PDP Will Suffer If I Leave - Gov Wike Boasts by Ngenge(m): 9:20pm On May 24, 2021
Na lie
Re: PDP Will Suffer If I Leave - Gov Wike Boasts by XXXXTENTACION: 9:32pm On May 24, 2021
jerseyboy:
Up Bendel
No More Nigeria
naija don dey cast small.
but sha as for the illiterate dindinrins they can continue supporting one nijeriya as long as their brother Buhari is in power but watch how these same animals will deny nigeria once a northerner does'nt become president in 2023 undecided

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Will Suffer If I Leave - Gov Wike Boasts by babyfaceafrica: 9:36pm On May 24, 2021
Yes, because he has been funding them single handedly

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Will Suffer If I Leave - Gov Wike Boasts by donbachi(m): 9:38pm On May 24, 2021
Bola146:
grin All of you are 419, we need new people that can do better sad
Those new ones,will be worst..Cos they learnt well.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Will Suffer If I Leave - Gov Wike Boasts by muykem: 10:41pm On May 24, 2021
Nigerian knows that PDP is a tax collectors party.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Will Suffer If I Leave - Gov Wike Boasts by Miracle1991: 11:55pm On May 24, 2021
Tax collectors party. (TCP)

14 Likes

Re: PDP Will Suffer If I Leave - Gov Wike Boasts by bcomputer101: 12:36am On May 25, 2021
This Wike na Chinese version of El-Rufai

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Will Suffer If I Leave - Gov Wike Boasts by 1beat(m): 3:45am On May 25, 2021
Nigga won makeway make he no forget him friend for shokoto

2 Likes

Re: PDP Will Suffer If I Leave - Gov Wike Boasts by Blackfire(m): 3:51am On May 25, 2021
Then leave...

12 Likes

Re: PDP Will Suffer If I Leave - Gov Wike Boasts by Seyi8750: 5:08am On May 25, 2021
Who cares

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Will Suffer If I Leave - Gov Wike Boasts by Shellsploit: 5:09am On May 25, 2021
angry
Re: PDP Will Suffer If I Leave - Gov Wike Boasts by ntyce(m): 5:10am On May 25, 2021
Shameful
Re: PDP Will Suffer If I Leave - Gov Wike Boasts by chukwuibuipob: 5:10am On May 25, 2021
grin confam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Will Suffer If I Leave - Gov Wike Boasts by StubbornGENIUS: 5:11am On May 25, 2021
Okay
Re: PDP Will Suffer If I Leave - Gov Wike Boasts by Ausval: 5:11am On May 25, 2021
Nobody is indispensable

So what happens when you die, will the party also suffer ??

He might be relevant but not indispensable

Many people has died and left this world , great inventors like Albert Einstein ,Issac newton, Faraday and so many others ..
But the world hasn't stopped working

So oga wike, be humble and calm down, so that God go see you used

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Will Suffer If I Leave - Gov Wike Boasts by IpobKiller: 5:11am On May 25, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
naija don dey cast small.
but sha as for the illiterate dindinrins they can continue supporting one nijeriya as long as their brother Buhari is in power but watch how these same animals will deny nigeria once a northerner does'nt become president in 2023 undecided

So you be suffer head animal because a Northerner is the president now. Once your brother becomes president. Your madness is cured. Anuofia.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Will Suffer If I Leave - Gov Wike Boasts by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:14am On May 25, 2021
A party of looters and criminals that couldn't construct their National HEADQUARTERS for 16 years want to build a country!
Awon werey 100%.

Going on memory lane for those that suffer from collective amnesia around, AKA Children of hate, frustrations and perdition..
The 12-storey structure projected to serve as the national secretariat of the former ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) is tottering, being a borrowed vision that was not contemplated by the founding fathers of the party.

After organising fundraising on two occasions and gathering billions of naira, the office could not complete that single project.

As such, five years after work on the site was stopped in 2014, the new helmsmen in PDP are crying for funds to see to the completion of the building. However, the cry for more funds has raised fresh concerns over the status and whereabouts of the N21billion raised during a special fundraising dinner organised by the party on December 2014.  

Incumbent PDP national chairman, Prince Uche Secondus, recently lamented that there was not enough money to complete the new national secretariat, which cost has was varied upwards from N11.5bilion to N16billion.

The then governor of Kaduna State, Alhaji Namadi Sambo, an architect, was commissioned to put up the project design. And in a bid to get the structure off the drawing board, PDP organised fundraising on November 14, 2008, targeting N10b out of which it raked in N6b. The dinner was chaired by Vice President Goodluck Jonathan and the highest donation came from Mr. Femi Otedola, while the richest man in Africa, Alhaji Aliko Dangote, announced a donation of N3b worth of cement.

PDP in Nigeria again?!
God forbid bad thing!!

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Will Suffer If I Leave - Gov Wike Boasts by Sheunma: 5:14am On May 25, 2021
Wike the jagaban of PDP

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Will Suffer If I Leave - Gov Wike Boasts by mjabdulk: 5:15am On May 25, 2021
Who cares? Many of Nigerian You have become political prostitutes, jumping from one party to another dearth of patriotism and A stinct creed to stay in one party.
Re: PDP Will Suffer If I Leave - Gov Wike Boasts by EagleNest(m): 5:15am On May 25, 2021
So called leaders without vision, ethos or direction. Best described as charlatans that thought they have values.
Re: PDP Will Suffer If I Leave - Gov Wike Boasts by katlynf73: 5:16am On May 25, 2021
cool
Re: PDP Will Suffer If I Leave - Gov Wike Boasts by Sleekfingers: 5:16am On May 25, 2021
kahal29:

https://dailytrust.com/wike-pdp-will-suffer-if-i-leave

and how that one take concern me? Pdp and Apc are bunch of looters........na thunder go kill all of una and your children.......including that Water leaf inside aso rock

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aisha Bichi Threatened To Prevent Me From Becoming Kano Governor – Yusuf / Photo Of Buhari Celebrating His Birthday With Family And Friends. / Police Arraigns Sterling Bank Whistle-Blower & A Blogger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.