Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

Igbos Are Just Too Much - I Am Shaking Right Now When I Think Of It :-) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbos Are Just Too Much - I Am Shaking Right Now When I Think Of It :-) (4646 Views)

Photo Of Otedola Shaking Ooni Of Ife / Yoruba Civilization Is Just Too Strong / Ooni Ogunwusi: Igbos Are From Ile-Ife - Ohanaeze Kicks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Are Just Too Much - I Am Shaking Right Now When I Think Of It :-) by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 24, 2021
I was thinking of how one tribe of Ndi Igbo is giving so many people sleepless nights, nightmares, bad dreams and in some cases sending them into a blind rage of hate. We are just too much. Igbo Amaka too much.

What we touch becomes gold , when we speak things happen, when we appear bad things disappear, when we insist our enemies desist, when they threaten we resist , when they prepare for war we get ready for battle, we do not flinch, if you respect yourself we will respect you.

Chai, we can party but we can also work hard like no other, we can squeeze water out of the driest rock on earth ; our wives and kids are our most prized possessions and we do all we can to ensure they go up not down, Igbo Amaka, just too much - pretty gals and handsome guys, old men growing gracefully and old women imparting wisdom. No hassle, no pain, we may suffer but we must overcome, in fact we are overcoming even though it does not seem like it ; Our God is on his throne , he sees the hate and bitterness in the hearts of our enemies and he laughs at them in derision.

Pharaoh said he will exploit and torment the people of God, but God said let my people go that they may worship me, Pharoh still refuses and now he is clueless, hopeless and lifeless, he is reigning over confusion, chaos and mayhem and God is saying again Let my people go or it will be tens time worse.

Igbos are special, God loves them. But he wants many of them to repent from crime and drugs and cultism and greed because if they do they will receive more and more blessings than they ever imagined and they will dwell in a land of peace.

Igbo Amaka , I am so proud to be one - I laugh when people find me out and gnash their teeth at me, because I know why they hate me, I am the chosen of God.

Let us sing for Joy - our redeemer is coming, we are going to be free very soon to take charge of our own land, all the traitors and saboteurs will be expelled and we and our children both at home and in diaspora will come back and build the greatest African nation on earth.,

Igbo Amaka, we are unstoppable, irresistible, powerful, humble but great, hardworking, prosperous and loving.

I love you all - Igbo Amaka.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-aI2Xa33WE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=600cy53yt-8

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Just Too Much - I Am Shaking Right Now When I Think Of It :-) by mightyhaze: 10:09pm On May 24, 2021
I'm composing an Igbo anthem, titled 'Igbo Amaka'..

It's a tribute to the Igbo lifestyle ... Igbo doggedness,Igbo resilience ,Igbo consciousness

In shortu Igbo amakamma!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Just Too Much - I Am Shaking Right Now When I Think Of It :-) by Cholls(m): 10:11pm On May 24, 2021
My brother na-hyping onwe gị

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Just Too Much - I Am Shaking Right Now When I Think Of It :-) by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 24, 2021
mightyhaze:
I'm composing an Igbo anthem, titled 'Igbo Amaka'..

It's a tribute to the Igbo lifestyle ... Igbo doggedness,Igbo resilience ,Igbo consciousness

In shortu Igbo amakamma!

Very good !

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Just Too Much - I Am Shaking Right Now When I Think Of It :-) by Rossiminku: 10:28pm On May 24, 2021
All humans are equal and are God's children.

Every group is 'special' in its own way, not just the Igbos.

Your problem is you are suffering from group narcissism.

Even worse, narcissism is incurable as narcissists never admit to their condition.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Just Too Much - I Am Shaking Right Now When I Think Of It :-) by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 24, 2021
Rossiminku:

Even worse, narcissism is incurable as narcissists never admit to their condition.

Yes of course you are right. We are all Gods children.

I am just celebrating my own tribe, you can do likewise and we will encourage you.

Thanks.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Just Too Much - I Am Shaking Right Now When I Think Of It :-) by IgweOfNnewi: 10:31pm On May 24, 2021
i marvel at drug trafficking, Baby factory ritualism

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Just Too Much - I Am Shaking Right Now When I Think Of It :-) by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 24, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Just Too Much - I Am Shaking Right Now When I Think Of It :-) by Dymaco(m): 10:34pm On May 24, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
Sure but I am still surprise why Nigeria still beg to be united with those drug traffickers. If you know why, tell me

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Just Too Much - I Am Shaking Right Now When I Think Of It :-) by mightyhaze: 10:35pm On May 24, 2021
Rossiminku:

open your own thread on this .. stop thrashing spastically anytime Igbo unique qualities are being discussed. Nothing stops you from opening your own threads to highlight your own strength and all that.. the energy you use in this meaningless yammering could be deployed to acheive that you hateful thing

10 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Just Too Much - I Am Shaking Right Now When I Think Of It :-) by IgweOfNnewi: 10:35pm On May 24, 2021

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Just Too Much - I Am Shaking Right Now When I Think Of It :-) by mightyhaze: 10:38pm On May 24, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
There is nothing to marvel there. These are deviations from normal lifestyles. Stop marvelling ,lest you get sucked in one way or another.. don't let inferiority complex for a tribe make u embrace some abominable styles of a few of their bad eggs

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Just Too Much - I Am Shaking Right Now When I Think Of It :-) by IgweOfNnewi: 10:39pm On May 24, 2021
Dymaco:

Sure but I am still surprise why Nigeria still beg to be united with those drug traffickers. If you know why, tell me
Drug traffickers refused to go, only the poor and the less privileged are wanting to leave, how many professors, Kings, well educated and doing well business moguls have come out to condemn senseless massacre of baby factory ritualism and drug traffickers talk more of leaving the country, they are all under Buhari's table begging for crumbs

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Just Too Much - I Am Shaking Right Now When I Think Of It :-) by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 24, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
Drug traffickers refused to go, only the poor and the less privileged are wanting to leave, how many professors, Kings, well educated and doing well business moguls have come out to condemn senseless massacre of baby factory ritualism and drug traffickers talk more of leaving the country, they are all under Buhari's table begging for crumbs

"I was thinking of how one tribe of Ndi Igbo is giving so many people sleepless nights, nightmares, bad dreams and in some cases sending them into a blind rage of hate. We are just too much. Igbo Amaka too much."

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Just Too Much - I Am Shaking Right Now When I Think Of It :-) by Dymaco(m): 11:01pm On May 24, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
But the northern elders are saying another thing. They keep on insisiting that the unity of Nigeria, the unity with drug traffickers, the unity with ritualist is not negotiable.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/03/23/politicians-inordinate-ambition-threatening-nigerias-unity-northern-elders/?amp

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Just Too Much - I Am Shaking Right Now When I Think Of It :-) by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 24, 2021
Dymaco:

But the northern elders are saying another thing. They keep on insisiting that the unity of Nigeria, the unity with drug traffickers, the unity with ritualist is not negotiable.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/03/23/politicians-inordinate-ambition-threatening-nigerias-unity-northern-elders/?amp

They are incapable of proper logical reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Just Too Much - I Am Shaking Right Now When I Think Of It :-) by Rossiminku: 11:06pm On May 24, 2021
mightyhaze:
open your own thread on this .. stop thrashing spastically anytime Igbo unique qualities are being discussed. Nothing stops you from opening your own threads to highlight your own strength and all that.. the energy you use in this meaningless yammering could be deployed to acheive that you hateful thing

Narcissist.

I am ''hateful'' because I don't think you're uniquely special.

You need therapy.

Tell us. What exactly is so special about Igbos?

Don't just CLAIM to be special. Tell us HOW you are special, beyond your silly diatribe above, like ''what we touch turns to gold'', etc etc.

Majority of Igbos are poor and struggling, and many are into drug trafficking, armed robbery, fraud, etc, so what are you touching that turns to gold?

Sure, you have some wealthy businessmen, but....so do other ethnicities.

So what is this unique, special thing you're on about?

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Just Too Much - I Am Shaking Right Now When I Think Of It :-) by blues234: 11:25pm On May 24, 2021
Rossiminku:

Narcissist.

You need therapy.

Don't just CLAIM to be special. Tell us HOW you are special, beyond your silly diatribe above, like ''what we touch turns to gold'', etc etc.

Majority of Igbos are poor and struggling, and many are into drug trafficking, armed robbery, fraud, etc, so what are you touching that turns to gold?

My brother, I agree with you, some of these guys opening such threads are just plain stupid. I saw a thread where IPOB is said to exchange fighters with Ambazonians, and my naive brothers were in jubilation. As in for what? For blowing your cover and making your intention known. These guys are just fuccking annoying with their useless thread, that doesn't add one bit to our liberation, albeit boasting and chest beating. pathetic.

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Just Too Much - I Am Shaking Right Now When I Think Of It :-) by mightyhaze: 11:31pm On May 24, 2021
Rossiminku:

Narcissist.

You need therapy.

I should start telling you why I think my tribe is special?

How mentally far gone can one be.. due to inferiority,jealousy and hatred.

Abeg go siddon for inside bush

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Just Too Much - I Am Shaking Right Now When I Think Of It :-) by Idiko1: 11:35pm On May 24, 2021
Rossiminku:

Narcissist.

You need therapy.

At least, they have unequivocally indicated to stay alone as a nation. There is poverty within any group of people on earth. However the overt intent to succeed with little as wealth is a mark of honor. You can hate all you want, Nigeria must be disintegrated. It is a humanly insult to patriotism to have a goon who had the bolded to say about fellow citizens who are compatriots. I curse the day Nigeria was born.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Just Too Much - I Am Shaking Right Now When I Think Of It :-) by KoshCAD: 11:35pm On May 24, 2021
Rossiminku:

Hmmm, my brother. I am ashamed on behalf of these set of race.

Help me ask, who beat the op now?

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Just Too Much - I Am Shaking Right Now When I Think Of It :-) by KoshCAD: 11:39pm On May 24, 2021
mightyhaze:
So you buy data and phone for him. Are you the one to tell him where to comment.

If you don't want him to comment, then why creating thread, or is nairaland own by igboman. The last time I check, the creator is a Yoruba man. So if you don't want him to comment, then take your ghommid cry to your nairaland wannabe biafrasay, no one will give a ragtag about Una wailing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Just Too Much - I Am Shaking Right Now When I Think Of It :-) by Rossiminku: 11:41pm On May 24, 2021
Idiko1:

At least, they have unequivocally indicated to stay alone as a nation. There is poverty within any group of people on earth. However the overt intent to succeed with little as wealth is a mark of honor. You can hate all you want, Nigeria must be disintegrated. It is a humanly insult to patriotism to have a goon who had to bolded to say about fellow citizen as a compatriot. I curse the day Nigeria was born.

Who is stopping Igbos from ''staying alone''?

Igbos are flooding Lagos, Abuja, Kano, Jos, Benin, Sokoto, Kaduna, in droves.

Was it Buhari or Fulanis that forced them there?

The very Nigerians you hate, you depend on for your livelihood, as in MILLIONS of you.

If y'all wanna be on your own, you sure have a funny way of showing it, settling all over the country.

And of course you are welcome to go back home and form your own country, so long as you DON'T try to annex the Niger Delta, which is not Igboland.

You try that, and you will be annihilated.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Just Too Much - I Am Shaking Right Now When I Think Of It :-) by KoshCAD: 11:43pm On May 24, 2021
Op, stop crying, God does not love those who force widow to drink corpse water,

God does not love those who segregate themselves as freeborn and osu.

God does not love those who get involved in drug, rape, ritual, armed robbery, fraud, baby factory, kidnapping and hatred for other race.

It is individual that God loves, if you commit crime, you will go to hell fire, he will not look your race, so stop decieving yourself about God's love.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Just Too Much - I Am Shaking Right Now When I Think Of It :-) by KoshCAD: 11:46pm On May 24, 2021
Rossiminku:

Narcissist.

You need therapy.

Brother, he needs a confirmed therapy.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Just Too Much - I Am Shaking Right Now When I Think Of It :-) by Oharina(m): 11:50pm On May 24, 2021
The most smartest, bravest and hard working tribe in the whole of African... Haters can hate all they like...We don't see them. IGBO AMAKA NU OOOH!

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Just Too Much - I Am Shaking Right Now When I Think Of It :-) by ImmaculateJOE(m): 11:53pm On May 24, 2021
God is indeed with us..
They can hate for all we care, it's never a crime to have self-crush the monikers responding negatively about this thread should go and hype their own tribe.
Seun the owner of the forum never said that one can't hype his/her tribe..

Umunnem na Umunnam Igbo Amaka nu..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Just Too Much - I Am Shaking Right Now When I Think Of It :-) by KoshCAD: 11:53pm On May 24, 2021
mightyhaze:
I should start telling you why I think my tribe is special?

How mentally far gone can one be.. due to inferiority,jealousy and hatred.

Abeg go siddon for inside bush
Are you scared to say it.

It is like a club saying they are the best in the world without proofing it.

What makes your Igbo special, do you people touch stone and it turns to gold grin.

If you people are special as you claimed, then why are their so many baby factories, prostitutes, ritualists, drug traffickers, kidnappers, poors etc among you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Just Too Much - I Am Shaking Right Now When I Think Of It :-) by chaloner(m): 11:54pm On May 24, 2021
[quote author=IgweOfNnewi post=102032240][/quote]now I can confirm that this igwe of nnewi is a Fulani boy
Re: Igbos Are Just Too Much - I Am Shaking Right Now When I Think Of It :-) by ImmaculateJOE(m): 11:55pm On May 24, 2021
chaloner:
now I can confirm that this igwe of nnewi is a Fulani boy
No he's a Yoruba Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Just Too Much - I Am Shaking Right Now When I Think Of It :-) by KoshCAD: 11:56pm On May 24, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:
God is indeed with us..
They hate for all we care, it's never a crime to have self-crush the monikers responding negatively about this thread should go and hype their own tribe.
Seun the owner of the forum never said that one can't hype his/her tribe..
Yeah, the usual victim cry, they hate us yen, yen yen.

We can see how you people love others with your lives.

Yes, seun doesn't stop anyone from hyping, and same seun doesn't stop anyone from commenting. So why the cry?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria's Most Feared Masquerades, Names And Photos / A History Of Naked Protests By African Women [photos] / My Historical Perspective On Eze Chima And Western Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.