Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Igbos Are Just Too Much - I Am Shaking Right Now When I Think Of It :-) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbos Are Just Too Much - I Am Shaking Right Now When I Think Of It :-) (4647 Views)

Photo Of Otedola Shaking Ooni Of Ife / Yoruba Civilization Is Just Too Strong / Ooni Ogunwusi: Igbos Are From Ile-Ife - Ohanaeze Kicks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Are Just Too Much - I Am Shaking Right Now When I Think Of It :-) by Nobody: 11:22am On May 25, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
shut up. igbo is the most useless tribe on earth.. Drug traffickin...baby factory activities...ritualism...women smuggling... igbos are the ones in every prisons in africa, europe, india, turkey, south africa, america, etc..

Re: Igbos Are Just Too Much - I Am Shaking Right Now When I Think Of It :-) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:37am On May 25, 2021
THEY ARE STUNCH IDOL WOSHIPPERS MIXING IDOL WORSHIP WITH CHRISTIANITY. THAT IS WHY THEY ARE DISORIENTED,THEY ARE SAVAGES EATING THEMSELVES UP, AND IMAGINE HOW THEY RELEASED PRISONERS TO STILL KILL AND DESTROY THEIR LANDS AND LIVELIHOODS THESE DAYS.THEY CAN NEVER HAVE PEACE OR DEV.TILL THEY TOTALLY COME OUT OF IDOL WORSHIP TO SERVE JEHOVAH GOD ALMIGHTY CREATOR undecided
Re: Igbos Are Just Too Much - I Am Shaking Right Now When I Think Of It :-) by AdakaBoro8(m): 12:06pm On May 25, 2021
Dymaco:

We are not begging niger delta to be part of biafra. They can chose their fate. All we ask is anioma people and oyigbo people who the fulani government succeeded in separating from their root to come back
taar! you relationship begging igbos wont stop amazing me.. who made aniomas as part of igbo?
Re: Igbos Are Just Too Much - I Am Shaking Right Now When I Think Of It :-) by Dymaco(m): 1:19pm On May 25, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
taar! you relationship begging igbos wont stop amazing me.. who made aniomas as part of igbo?
You have your google. Please use it once
Re: Igbos Are Just Too Much - I Am Shaking Right Now When I Think Of It :-) by AdakaBoro8(m): 1:34pm On May 25, 2021
Dymaco:

You have your google. Please use it once
is it what the google said, i will believe or what the people said with their mouth..??

aniomas have said countless of time that they are not ibos.
Re: Igbos Are Just Too Much - I Am Shaking Right Now When I Think Of It :-) by maestroferddi: 2:04pm On May 25, 2021
PoloG:
igbo people with their delusions self.. we can know what the Germans, Chinese , japanese are great people because of their influence worldwide from buiding great nations, economies, advance science and technology, advance medicine, manufacturing, owners of fortune global companies, etc.. but what are igbos known for apart from importing fake goods into nigeria and thereby killing the economy? The same thing is making the Ghanaians and south African to chasr you away from their countries...
No day you guys don't come here to brag due to inferiority complex impressed in your DNA's
See frustration...
Re: Igbos Are Just Too Much - I Am Shaking Right Now When I Think Of It :-) by Ekealterego: 2:34pm On May 25, 2021
KoshCAD:
Hahahahaha, we know your type.

Son of online Jeff bezos but fan yogo hawker in real life. Who takes you serious hahahahaha.

Like I said, God does not love a tribe that see some of them as less human.

How can God love such a race that practice such babaric act.

I am sure you are OSU, so you mean you can't eat, wine and dance with diala hahahahaha cheesy
Ehhhyya!!! Usually, I don't jaw-jaw with moronic imbeciles with a cursed bloodlines... Watch you destiny bleat as you hold on to find a meaning to life.
It must be painful to be you.. not to have that supreme bloodline; not to have that superior blood running through your veins.

See the way you go around the internet begging for 5h to eat, that's your destiny. Embrace your destiny, which is not going further than a sack of garbage.
Re: Igbos Are Just Too Much - I Am Shaking Right Now When I Think Of It :-) by Ekealterego: 2:36pm On May 25, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
is it what the google said, i will believe or what the people said with their mouth..??

Can you bugger off?? You have become extremely boring. You and your 10 other monikers.
Re: Igbos Are Just Too Much - I Am Shaking Right Now When I Think Of It :-) by AdakaBoro8(m): 2:44pm On May 25, 2021
Ekealterego:

Can you bugger off?? You have become extremely boring. You and your 10 other monikers.
wow! me and my other ten monikers bah??!! it like those ten monikers are really giving you nightmare.. oya mention the ten monikers make dem hear.. hahaha
Re: Igbos Are Just Too Much - I Am Shaking Right Now When I Think Of It :-) by Dymaco(m): 3:25pm On May 25, 2021
AdakaBoro8:

Even the anioma you type is igbo, they speak igbo. Oga I am not argueing with you again
Re: Igbos Are Just Too Much - I Am Shaking Right Now When I Think Of It :-) by AdakaBoro8(m): 3:58pm On May 25, 2021
Dymaco:

Even the anioma you type is igbo, they speak igbo. Oga I am not argueing with you again
abeg nor argue with me again before u come transfer ur igbo badluck to me.
Re: Igbos Are Just Too Much - I Am Shaking Right Now When I Think Of It :-) by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 25, 2021
AdakaBoro8:

Losers on the prowl cool
Re: Igbos Are Just Too Much - I Am Shaking Right Now When I Think Of It :-) by ariesbull: 6:26am On May 26, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
guard that pipeline ...that is what you are designed and created for

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Just Too Much - I Am Shaking Right Now When I Think Of It :-) by AfonjaConehead: 8:46am On May 26, 2021
Rossiminku:

Narcissist.

I am ''hateful'' because I don't think you're uniquely special.

You need therapy.

Tell us. What exactly is so special about Igbos?

Don't just CLAIM to be special. Tell us HOW you are special, beyond your silly diatribe above, like ''what we touch turns to gold'', etc etc.

Majority of Igbos are poor and struggling, and many are into drug trafficking, armed robbery, fraud, etc, so what are you touching that turns to gold?

Sure, you have some wealthy businessmen, but....so do other ethnicities.

So what is this unique, special thing you're on about?

I'm not Igbo but you seriously need deliverance from hopelessness and frustrations and bitterness and hatred.....

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Just Too Much - I Am Shaking Right Now When I Think Of It :-) by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 26, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

I'm not Igbo but you seriously need deliverance from hopelessness and frustrations and bitterness and hatred.....

I agree with you.

Unfortunately, miscreants have no other job than to instigate and incite bigotry. I really believe it could be attributed in this case to mental illness.
Re: Igbos Are Just Too Much - I Am Shaking Right Now When I Think Of It :-) by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 26, 2021
Re: Igbos Are Just Too Much - I Am Shaking Right Now When I Think Of It :-) by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 26, 2021
Re: Igbos Are Just Too Much - I Am Shaking Right Now When I Think Of It :-) by KoshCAD: 7:10pm On May 26, 2021
Ekealterego:

Ehhhyya!!! Usually, I don't jaw-jaw with moronic imbeciles with a cursed bloodlines... Watch you destiny bleat as you hold on to find a meaning to life.
It must be painful to be you.. not to have that supreme bloodline; not to have that superior blood running through your veins.

See the way you go around the internet begging for 5h to eat, that's your destiny. Embrace your destiny, which is not going further than a sack of garbage.

What is this one saying now that the world is taking pity on his pathetic life?

And who ask you to tell me how your father is finding it hard in life and couldn't find meaning to his worthless life.

Get the Bleep outta here. To hell with you, your father and both of you pathetic lives. What is my concern if your father begs for food.
Re: Igbos Are Just Too Much - I Am Shaking Right Now When I Think Of It :-) by VirtueDigest: 12:59pm On May 28, 2021
Nigeria-Born Medic, Njideka Udochi, Receives COVID-19 Community Engagement and Response Award in the US

Nigeria-born medical doctor, Njideka Udochi, who is also younger sister to the Director General of WTO, Dr Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, has bagged an award for COVID-19 Community Engagement and Response in Howard County, Maryland, USA. This award comes shortly after she was recognized as Maryland’s Family Physician of the Year in the United States by the Maryland Academy of Family Physicians.

The award is worth $65,000 and according to Dr. Njideka Udochi, it “could not have come at a better time” than this.

On her Facebook page,  the Nigerian Doctor posted on the acceptance of the award thus:: “The COVID-19 pandemic has heavily impacted families, especially families of color, leading to economic instability, loss of jobs for many parents, isolation for kids and increase in mental health symptoms. Vaccinating our kids is a great strategy to help them return safely to school, increase socialization and mental health issues.

“This week, physicians from the Millennium Health Group and the Central Maryland Vaccine Equity Initiative were involved in educating parents and children at Woodlawn High School in Baltimore, Maryland on the importance of vaccinations.”

Dr. Njideka Udochi plans to use the $65,000 award to help increase access and engagement of children and families of BIPOC to vaccinations across the country. This decision comes in the wake of the CDC’s approval of the Pfizer BioNTech vaccine for children aged 12-15 years.

ALSO READ: Njideka: The Little Girl Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Saved from Death

https://newsbreakersonline.com/njideka-the-little-girl-ngozi-okonjo-iweala-saved-from-death/?swcfpc=1

Re: Igbos Are Just Too Much - I Am Shaking Right Now When I Think Of It :-) by BSsniffer: 11:57pm On May 31, 2021
While you're wankking.... ensure to keep it neat.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A History Of Naked Protests By African Women [photos] / My Historical Perspective On Eze Chima And Western Igbos / (photos) Naked People Still Exist In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.