Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Zimbabwean Bedridden After Fasting For God To Give Him Lamborghini For His Babe - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Zimbabwean Bedridden After Fasting For God To Give Him Lamborghini For His Babe (37569 Views)

Pastor Chidi Eke Dies While Fasting For 40 Days In Imo / Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record / Bola Ajibola: 'After Fasting For 7 Days, All My 35 Students Scored A1 In Maths' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Bedridden After Fasting For God To Give Him Lamborghini For His Babe by Kriss216: 9:13am On May 25, 2021
99thEnemy:
Sooooooo No be Only Nigerian girls the cause this kind dilemma grin grin grin

Kriss216 and Playmaker14 over to una grin
Lamborghini for girlfriend is understandable than stealing plantain for girlfriend.

Nigerian girls will condescend your thinking ability.
Re: Zimbabwean Bedridden After Fasting For God To Give Him Lamborghini For His Babe by KenModi(m): 9:14am On May 25, 2021
lilvicky68:

The Bible expects us to ask wisely..

Can you explain better what exactly it means to ask wisely because the bible never did?
Re: Zimbabwean Bedridden After Fasting For God To Give Him Lamborghini For His Babe by detectivejones: 9:17am On May 25, 2021
grin grin grin grin cheesy Mumu fasted to buy Lambo for a girl and not his mother the breed of men this generation will make Solomon and others weep
Re: Zimbabwean Bedridden After Fasting For God To Give Him Lamborghini For His Babe by Nobody: 9:18am On May 25, 2021
doggedfighter:

Poor defense grin

Well God tells us to ask for anything, but also to
1.Ask according to his will and purpose

2. Ask for things that we aren't lusting after

Suppose God gave him the Lamborghini
1. He would soon find that the cost of maintenance is very hefty

2.He would soon find out that the roads to drive the lambo are not there( even in the place where the lambo are made the roads are a tad too narrow for the car to be teat driven)

3. Why waste money on the lambo when you can buy a normal car for a fraction of the price and genuinely use the rest of the money to help the poor...which is what Jesus and also God spoke numerous times about? Or start a business that would employ lots of people?

4. If he thinks he needs a lambo to impress his girl chances are that that relationship is going to be based not on love but material things and they always don't end well.

My opinion is that God said NO..and he went fasting to force God to change his mind.

One pastor when he was young prayed for God to make a certain lady fall in love with Him. God said NO, pastor went into intense prayers God still said NO. Thirty or so years later he ran into the same lady, and let's say he was thankful he did not marry that woman

Speaking as a Christian, I believe God can give me anything, but God too don't want us to become defined by what we have..

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Bedridden After Fasting For God To Give Him Lamborghini For His Babe by gilsunk: 9:18am On May 25, 2021
How can u go to aboki shop to buy kilishi when aboki has travelled for Sallah. Do you know you can be sent to the bokoharam's sambisa as punishment for this your crime.
Re: Zimbabwean Bedridden After Fasting For God To Give Him Lamborghini For His Babe by Nonexisting: 9:18am On May 25, 2021
Vagina people cause most of the crimes committed by men. This mumu wanted to kill himself with fasting over a vagina carrying idiot.
Re: Zimbabwean Bedridden After Fasting For God To Give Him Lamborghini For His Babe by 99thEnemy(m): 9:18am On May 25, 2021
Kriss216:

Lamborghini for girlfriend is understandable than stealing plantain for girlfriend.

Nigerian girls will condescend your thinking ability.

grin grin grin

let me rush oh!

I am late for school ... before that wicked maths teacher come and flog me.
Re: Zimbabwean Bedridden After Fasting For God To Give Him Lamborghini For His Babe by EmmanuelScott1(m): 9:20am On May 25, 2021
grin grin grin Simpson showcasing his talent
Re: Zimbabwean Bedridden After Fasting For God To Give Him Lamborghini For His Babe by olmoRoc: 9:21am On May 25, 2021
What do you have for God to multiply so you could buy the Lamborghini? It was actually for a girlfriend who would take the car and varnish, not his wife. He needs to read the entire bible instead of tempting God.

I wonder if he understood what God must have told ihim during the fasting.
Re: Zimbabwean Bedridden After Fasting For God To Give Him Lamborghini For His Babe by Shegz4god(m): 9:24am On May 25, 2021
doggedfighter:
Religious folks will blame him now grin

Didn't your Bible say ask anything in his name? grin grin

Religion is a deadening deadly disease.

This man is a true lover grin grin
You err and your prayers aren't answered because you pray amiss and ask for pleasure..
Re: Zimbabwean Bedridden After Fasting For God To Give Him Lamborghini For His Babe by Ykc2(m): 9:25am On May 25, 2021
Muslim committing suicide bombing for 72 virgins no stupid reach this man
Re: Zimbabwean Bedridden After Fasting For God To Give Him Lamborghini For His Babe by PlayMaker14: 9:26am On May 25, 2021
99thEnemy:
Sooooooo No be Only Nigerian girls the cause this kind dilemma grin grin grin

But instead of OP to show us the picture of the Atulu, he is posting a picture of Lamborghini... grin

I would have called the Zimbabwean guy Ewu instead of Atulu but Senior man gats get him deserved title grin grin grin

Calling him Ewu is serious disrespect

Kriss216 and Playmaker14 over to una grin
The Africa Headquarter of SIMPING activities and where you find large numbers of miserable SIMPS is Harare, Zimbabwe...

I am not surprise.

3 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Bedridden After Fasting For God To Give Him Lamborghini For His Babe by Nobody: 9:29am On May 25, 2021
The prayer for Lamborghini wasn't even meant for him, but for one useless bae. Men being simp from time immemorial
Re: Zimbabwean Bedridden After Fasting For God To Give Him Lamborghini For His Babe by Euegene100001: 9:31am On May 25, 2021
grin
Re: Zimbabwean Bedridden After Fasting For God To Give Him Lamborghini For His Babe by Nobody: 9:32am On May 25, 2021
Meanwhile the makers of lamborghini are not religious grin grin grin
Re: Zimbabwean Bedridden After Fasting For God To Give Him Lamborghini For His Babe by Farki: 9:33am On May 25, 2021
When we say religion is for mumus they won't hear. But it must be God working in mysterious ways again. undecided
Re: Zimbabwean Bedridden After Fasting For God To Give Him Lamborghini For His Babe by Mikael0407(m): 9:44am On May 25, 2021
This man is an ultra simp grin
Re: Zimbabwean Bedridden After Fasting For God To Give Him Lamborghini For His Babe by Hassanmaye(m): 9:54am On May 25, 2021
doggedfighter:

Are you telling me what we are preaching is a scam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Bedridden After Fasting For God To Give Him Lamborghini For His Babe by Ladylawyer(f): 9:55am On May 25, 2021
What religion has done to an african man can never be quantified.
In saner climes, if You want a child you Bleep like your life depends on it and maintain a healthy lifestyle but hear in africa, a woman will leave her husband every night from one vigil to the other. Who will get you pregnant?
If you want a good lifestyle that will fetch you a powerful car then work!
Re: Zimbabwean Bedridden After Fasting For God To Give Him Lamborghini For His Babe by ImaIma1(f): 9:57am On May 25, 2021
doggedfighter:

It has to be according to the will of God. If God gave us everything we asked for, we'll all probably be dead.
Re: Zimbabwean Bedridden After Fasting For God To Give Him Lamborghini For His Babe by Georgejeez: 10:00am On May 25, 2021
What pains me the most is his church members who didn't make any move earlier to rescue him from his joblessness by providing a job for him , contributing £30k hoping to arrive at the £150k so that the simp can actualise his simple dream of buying a Lamborghini for the so called girlfriend .
Girl that I am 99.999999% sure doesn't have the means to fuel and maintain the Lamborghini.
Or did they think that a Lamborghini can be maintained with the power in the blood of the Lamb? grin grin grin.
The church should be renamed SIMPLETON CHAPEL and EWU ministries ..
The other day it was one Nigerian idiot who risked his life to steal plantains so that he can realise 10k so his lazy ass girlfriend can buy make up.
I have vowed that my son's will never watch Nollywood and zee world movies , that will be a commandment to all my future baby mamas

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Bedridden After Fasting For God To Give Him Lamborghini For His Babe by ImaIma1(f): 10:00am On May 25, 2021
xpressionx:
He's suffering from ignoramus stupidities

Him plus the church members that were making donations for the Lambo.
Re: Zimbabwean Bedridden After Fasting For God To Give Him Lamborghini For His Babe by mechanics(m): 10:00am On May 25, 2021
Hmmmm, I don't think he's a Christian, faith without works is dead.
Re: Zimbabwean Bedridden After Fasting For God To Give Him Lamborghini For His Babe by Goldenhoney: 10:02am On May 25, 2021
He had a heart of loving and caring, he only acted in wrong way and ignorance . Thanks God he didn't die in d process
Re: Zimbabwean Bedridden After Fasting For God To Give Him Lamborghini For His Babe by SolarEdge: 10:12am On May 25, 2021
Another calamity

THE ELECTRICITY DOCTOR....CHECK MY SIGATURE
Re: Zimbabwean Bedridden After Fasting For God To Give Him Lamborghini For His Babe by Awoo88: 10:19am On May 25, 2021
If I were God, I will let him die and send him to meet Satan and continue the fast
Re: Zimbabwean Bedridden After Fasting For God To Give Him Lamborghini For His Babe by integrity16(m): 10:22am On May 25, 2021
Misplaced priority.
Re: Zimbabwean Bedridden After Fasting For God To Give Him Lamborghini For His Babe by membranus: 10:29am On May 25, 2021
Righteousness2:
Wealth does not Just answer to Prayer/ Fasting!
Wealth answers to Principles. There are laid down principles for Wealth open to All Humans.
1. And ye shall serve the Lord your GOD and HE will bless your bread and water
2. As long as the Earth remains, Seed Time and Harvest shall not cease
3. Give and it shall be Given unto u.
4. Seest thou a Man Diligent in his business, He shall stand before Kings he shall not stand Befor mean men.
5. And ye shall remember the Lord your GOD for it is he that gives the POWER to get Wealth.
There are many other Principles laid out by GOD for All.

Oga, Nairaland is not your church. Stop begging for tithes and offering here.

Your prosperity preaching holds no water here, many are intellectuals on this platform. It is what your masters in the craft are doing to delude and extort the poor and the ignorant. And they will be judged for it.

Why not preach "Seek ye first the kingdom of God and its righteousness and other things shall be added unto you". That will be more plausible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Lays Curse On Stephanie Otobo, Begs Apostle Suleman For Help / FIRS Deletes Easter Message, Apologises / Pastor Adeboye: Stop Using My Pictures On Souvenirs, I Am Not God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.