Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

tank you - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / tank you (3321 Views)

Do Dis And I Promise U Dat Germ Is Gone Forever In Your Life, Do Dis And Tank Me / Man Jumps Into Water Tank To Cry After His Girlfriend Broke Up With Him (Video) / Video: Broken-hearted Guy Jumps Into A Tank Filled With Water To Weep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: tank you by AngelicDamsel(f): 1:54pm On May 25, 2021
Oops! Once I miss the first page of any thread, I just reserve my comment. That's me.
Re: tank you by michlins(m): 2:15pm On May 25, 2021
Offpoint1:
My weekly withdrawal limit is 50k, I specifically told my banks to put that limit, it helps me in many ways. I visit the banking hall if there's need for higher transactions.

Go to your bank, they have all it takes to get the criminal.
you're definitely a civil servant who has all the time in this world
Re: tank you by Offpoint1: 2:47pm On May 25, 2021
michlins:
you're definitely a civil servant who has all the time in this world
I am a freelancer, not a civil servant...
It cope with excessive spending and prevent threads like this
Re: tank you by michlins(m): 3:20pm On May 25, 2021
Offpoint1:

I am a freelancer, not a civil servant...
It cope with excessive spending and prevent threads like this
it's not enough reason for you to talk trash. The money you use is just for upkeep. Some are businessmen and women who needs all the money they can get daily
Re: tank you by Stephenmoka4(m): 4:23pm On May 25, 2021
Khd95:
GO TO ACCESS BANK AND COMPLAIN, THEY WILL KNOW THE RECIPIENT OF THAT MONEY AND THEY CAN LIASED WITH THAT BANK AND HAVE IT BLCOKED WITH INSTRUCTION ON WETHER TO ARREST ANYONE THAT MAKES ENQUIRY ABOUT THE (BLOCKED) OUT

JUST PRAY ITS NOT FLUTTERWAVE ACCOUNT THAT RECIEVES THAT MONEY, COS THAT ONE GO HARD SMALL TO RETRIEVE OR EVEN ARREST THE PERSON THAT RECIEVED THAT MONEY
He should pray it's not all those schemes and sites were their terms and conditions are tough e.g. moving it to crypt o currency or foreign betting site like 22 bet they won't even reply your bank. If they do they will frustrate the bank to provide and repeatedly provide same information to the extent that the customer representative will give up. Lastly they will show you their privacy policy and it could make it tough.
Re: tank you by Offpoint1: 4:53pm On May 25, 2021
michlins:
it's not enough reason for you to talk trash. The money you use is just for upkeep. Some are businessmen and women who needs all the money they can get daily
Good day

1 Like

Re: tank you by EverythingFit: 6:26pm On May 25, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-UOEp-C4Io

Oh my goodness, so sorry to hear this cry
Re: tank you by frozen70(f): 4:28am On May 26, 2021
I don't think this guy was scammed

He just wanted attention and also wish himself bad luck

1 Like

Re: tank you by QuotaSystem: 4:43am On May 26, 2021
YahooSon:
Access bank
Scammers bank
This idiots rip off Nigerians instead of bombing Chinese, Russia, Germany, USA.
Bomboclatt

Very useless bank. Giving criminals Access to your card & funds and denying responsibility.

Now IMMEDIATELY I'm credited I have to transfer the funds to my cardless, secure GT account since I realized they're utterly useless. Very inconvenient but necessary.

Their merger with Diamond should have never happened. Useless unsecured bank.
Re: tank you by voyy: 11:16am On May 26, 2021
kzubyar:
seriously that's how I loss 16k last years I almost cry.... Seems Access bank is not safe

We need to start a hashtag for access bank or better still bombard their pages on social media

1 Like 1 Share

Re: tank you by kzubyar(m): 11:37am On May 26, 2021
voyy:

We need to start a hashtag for access bank or better still bombard their pages on social media
infact am not using then bank again n
Re: tank you by tayo60(f): 1:29pm On May 26, 2021
Op wasn't scammed. Why has he not been responding to the questions on how he was scammed? Someone that was actually scammed will give a full details of how it happened
Re: tank you by Missmossy(f): 3:24pm On May 26, 2021
So much for blaming Access bank, your card details must have been compromised. Really sad embarassed what ain’t you saying though??
Re: tank you by Truvelisback(m): 6:54pm On May 26, 2021
VicM6:
Good evening nairalanders, I am writing this with a heavy heart right now... My bank account is being wiped off and all my hard earnings are gone..... just abt few minutes ago, I got a debited alert of about 500k plus from my bank and only 2k is been left there.... i feel like committing suicide now... pls nairalanders come to my aid. How can i retrieve my money back from those who took my money from me... i Operate Access bank.. infact, i am confused and weak.
U Want To Retrieve Ur Money? Abi Na Simcard?

Re: tank you by Truvelisback(m): 6:55pm On May 26, 2021
How Did It Happen?

(1) (2) (Reply)

MEN!! Understand That YOU DESERVE S£X!! Get Yourself A GOLDEN P£NIS!! (Photo) / Why Are Some Woman More Attracted To Bad Boys,than The Good One?(photo) / Between Virginity And Manners In Chosing A Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.