Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

Governor Obiano Visit The Police B Division And INEC Office Attack By Gunmen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Obiano Visit The Police B Division And INEC Office Attack By Gunmen (993 Views)

INEC Office Attack: Don’t Test Our Might — Imo Police Warns Hoodlums / Barau’s Office Attack: Shekarau Blames Ganduje’s Aides, Petitions IGP / Gov Obiano Visit Ooni Of Ife And New Wife, Wishes Them A Successful Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Obiano Visit The Police B Division And INEC Office Attack By Gunmen by AfriNotesNEWS: 5:46am On May 25, 2021
Governor Obiano Finally visit the police B Division and INEC Headquarters Attacked by gunmen
Goto https://afrinotes.com/governor-obiano-finally-visit-the-police-b-division-and-inec-headquarters-attacked-by-gunmen/

In the Governor's voice
It saddened my heart, very saddened by the attack on Police B Division and INEC Headquarters in Awka, The Governor: Chief Willie Obiano who visited the scenes of the attack. though the damages weren't much and I want to thank the policemen who have confronted the Gunmen

Let There Be Peace, Be safe

Those above are the exact words from the Anambra state Governor

Follow the source link https://afrinotes.com/governor-obiano-finally-visit-the-police-b-division-and-inec-headquarters-attacked-by-gunmen/ for more
Re: Governor Obiano Visit The Police B Division And INEC Office Attack By Gunmen by AfriNotesNEWS: 5:48am On May 25, 2021
More

Reporting from AfriNOTES
Re: Governor Obiano Visit The Police B Division And INEC Office Attack By Gunmen by AlhajiNatty(m): 6:03am On May 25, 2021
Virtually every part of the country is witnessing one form of violence or the other.
Are we to keep pretending that all is alright with us when the country is gradually titling towards being regarded as a monumental example of a Failed state?
Re: Governor Obiano Visit The Police B Division And INEC Office Attack By Gunmen by EagleNest(m): 6:21am On May 25, 2021
Can't fathom the reason behind constant attack on police in Anambra. What is their crime? These are people's parents ooo!

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Visit The Police B Division And INEC Office Attack By Gunmen by Nobody: 7:21am On May 25, 2021
If its Biafra ipob, why use violence? Its sad men. Even as I want Biafra, I will not support or participate in the use of any form of destruction of lives and property to actualize it. Never. It creates a wrong image both nationally and internationally
Re: Governor Obiano Visit The Police B Division And INEC Office Attack By Gunmen by gidgiddy: 7:54am On May 25, 2021
EagleNest:
Can't fathom the reason behind constant attack on police in Anambra. What is their crime? These are people's parents ooo!

Their crime?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano Visit The Police B Division And INEC Office Attack By Gunmen by nzeobi(m): 9:15am On May 25, 2021
I saw it in some news outlets that the attacks was rebuffed and that made me laugh.

B division is 5 minutes from my house and I Heard all the gunshots clearly
Re: Governor Obiano Visit The Police B Division And INEC Office Attack By Gunmen by WilyWily: 9:27am On May 25, 2021
EagleNest:
Police caused it.
See photos of unarmed IPOB members killed by Nigeria soldiers and police.

Re: Governor Obiano Visit The Police B Division And INEC Office Attack By Gunmen by Coldsperm: 10:02am On May 25, 2021
I thought one She-male that claims to be Igbo said that the Police station was not burnt and that the policemen succeeded in killing some of them. Some zombies started hailing him. The She-male even said she went to the station on the request of her friend's husband to see things for herself. They even showed Pump action shotguns as weapons recovered from them. Anybody that was in Awka and heard the sounds that night knows that it can't be the sound of Pump action. Even a Mad man dare not attack a well fortified Police station like that B division inside the heart of the state capital with just Pump actions.
The same UGM after attacking the station, went to Ekwueme square and shot sporadically for good 20 minutes before moving to the Inec office to burn it. And the Zombies were jumping that the Police dealt with them.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Visit The Police B Division And INEC Office Attack By Gunmen by Coldsperm: 10:12am On May 25, 2021
nzeobi:
I saw it in some news outlets that the attacks was rebuffed and that made me laugh.

B division is 5 minutes from my house and I Heard all the gunshots clearly
Only Zombies believed those reports. Imagine showing many Pump action guns as weapons gotten from them. The day I saw these Unknown Gunmen at Oba in Anambra state, none of them was carrying any other weapon except Ak47 and Ak49 rifles. I later learnt that they burnt the Fulani settlement that day in Oba and also attacked and killed some policemen at a Checkpoint. If they should carry Ak47 just to attack Fulanis, is it the B division that they will now carry Pump action to go and attack.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Visit The Police B Division And INEC Office Attack By Gunmen by Fahdiga1: 10:12am On May 25, 2021
Government sponsored attacks on the east
Re: Governor Obiano Visit The Police B Division And INEC Office Attack By Gunmen by EagleNest(m): 10:12pm On May 25, 2021
WilyWily:

Police caused it.
See photos of unarmed IPOB members killed by Nigeria soldiers and police.
Gory and Pathetic!
Re: Governor Obiano Visit The Police B Division And INEC Office Attack By Gunmen by ablejesus26(m): 10:19pm On May 25, 2021
gidgiddy:

Their crime?

And turning Igboland into a state of Anarchy is the best form of revenge you can profer??.
Massob that shared the same fate has told ipob that they are on their own if they choose the route to violence, bcus they understand that self destruct has not one positive impact to the struggle for self determination.

Carry your fight to Abuja.
As for this animals and Killers their time will come very soon.
Re: Governor Obiano Visit The Police B Division And INEC Office Attack By Gunmen by gidgiddy: 11:16pm On May 25, 2021
ablejesus26:

And turning Igboland into a state of Anarchy is the best form of revenge you can profer??.
Massob that shared the same fate has told ipob that they are on their own if they choose the route to violence, bcus they understand that self destruct has not one positive impact to the struggle for self determination.

Carry your fight to Abuja.
As for this animals and Killers their time will come very soon.

Your security forces brought violence into a peaceful matter when they chose to shoot and kill hundreds of unarmed Biafran protesters over a period of years. Now they have to live with the consequences of their actions
Re: Governor Obiano Visit The Police B Division And INEC Office Attack By Gunmen by ablejesus26(m): 11:23pm On May 25, 2021
gidgiddy:

Your security forces brought violence into a peaceful matter when they chose to shoot and kill hundreds of unarmed Biafran protesters over a period of years. Now they have to live with the consequences of their actions

No problem carry the fight directly to them in Abuja dts where they are been given orders.
Or ask boko haram to shift small for you and the useless fg security to dig it out in Sambisa.
You should try and ask why ipob will do everything not to be entangled in the allegations of this killings.
It's bcus its not part of us.
You guys are too hypocritical here.
Are this guys not supposed to be dss killers??.

One thing I am sure of is that Chukwu Okike is not on their side,so they will surely meet their waterloo.
Osisikankwu and his group were also feeling funky and untouchable, until they met their destruction.
Re: Governor Obiano Visit The Police B Division And INEC Office Attack By Gunmen by gidgiddy: 11:50pm On May 25, 2021
ablejesus26:

No problem carry the fight directly to them in Abuja dts where they are been given orders.
Or ask boko haram to shift small for you and the useless fg security to dig it out in Sambisa.
You should try and ask why ipob will do everything not to be entangled in the allegations of this killings.
It's bcus its not part of us.
You guys are too hypocritical here.
Are this guys not supposed to be dss killers??.

One thing I am sure of is that Chukwu Okike is not on their side,so they will surely meet their waterloo.
Osisikankwu and his group were also feeling funky and untouchable, until they met their destruction.

Yeah Im sure Chukwu Okike was on the side of those shooting and killing unarmed people who only had Biafran flags
Re: Governor Obiano Visit The Police B Division And INEC Office Attack By Gunmen by ablejesus26(m): 11:50am On May 26, 2021
gidgiddy:

Yeah Im sure Chukwu Okike was on the side of those shooting and killing unarmed people who only had Biafran flags

God is obviously not with them,hence we see the calamity the failed Country keeps getting on a daily basis.
Bringing choas into Igboland will only be at the detriment of the region.
Do you even know what will happen if this case goes beyond the capacity of the state and Regional govt??
What plans do you have for the common Igboman in all this??
How can you guarantee their safety when this unprofessional soldiers start trooping into the SE.
What plans do you have for the common man if this issue gets to a stage where a state of emergency is imposed on Igboland??.

You are on your own in this quest for self destruct.
Little wonder the reasonable Igbos disassociate themselves from Ipob.

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Youths Mobilizing For Mother Of All Protest At The American Embassy / Secretaries Of State, Defense Seek Dismissal Of Nigerian Separatists’ Suit / Viral Audio: How Ex-council Chairman Betrayed Sunday Igboho, Told Secret Police,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.